Thread: A day of Anderrals life

A day of Anderrals life

Today she didn't even want to try and take of her quilt or even try touching the cold floor, the good and warm bed felt so good and safe for some reason, nothing could do her anything in there at all, the alarm clock had up to several times beeped and Anderral knew she acctualy had to go to work today too but no.. Suddenly she fell out of her bed by something pushing her out,

Anderral shouts :Bugger off you stupid meatball Altumus.

she could almost feel the little bugger laughing inside it self,a few feet away her pet demon Fiend was standing there with her armor in hes hands probably waiting for Anderral to get her ass out of the apartment,

Anderral shouts: thank you all i really feel welcome and that you absolutely have to wake me up! I want to sleeeeeeep.

the pets dropped everything and ran out of the apartment Luckily for them so they shouldn't be deactivated.

Anderral:remind me to never ever learn them when to wake me up when i get new pets”

Anderral took on her reanimator cloak and her yarning hood she got from her boyfriend and walked out into the dark backyard 7 in Rome green.
    Anderral was a young meta-physicist, a pale black haired girl and a proud member of her organization named Wikid intent where she had joined after she leaved her last organization for being with her husband.

Anderral: Kroeger!!
    She shouted out happy and ran against the armored atrox that looked quiet tired and jumped up in hes arms and gave him a big kiss.

Kroeger:Hi hunny ((he smiled))
    Anderral:I missed you tonight,where were you?
    Kroeger: In shadowland hunny

Kroeger hugged anderral and putted her down back on the floor.
    Anderral: aaah i see, found anything interesting to kill?
    Kroeger: a lot, it was omnis time for the beast last night so we killed it, it was really really fun to kill that little bugger..

Kroeger yawned
    Anderral: sounds cool, ill hear more about it when im home again hunny i have to go to work again.
    Kroeger: okie hunny, ill go and get some sleep before you come home again.. Have a nice day at work.

Anderral ran out of the backyard and out on the streets.
    Rome was filled with people even this early in the morning, people flying with yalms or either sitting on their slayers to get quickest to wherever they was going. Anderral liked walking, not that it was so far from her apartment to work.
    After a while she was there, the huge building of Omni-tek, all the mighty leaders of omni-tek sat in there and “ruled” over the people.
    Anderral walked in trough the doors and showed her card to the guard robot, the guard robot stopped up a while and had a look at her card.

Robot: there are some people by your desk looking for you, its someone from the omni-tek police
    Anderral: uhm. Okie? I better check out what it is then.

Anderral walked up to her desk and looked at the heavy armored omni-tek police men

Omni-tek police man: Anderral?
    Anderral: yes? Thats me.

The Omni-tek police man looked at Anderral with a evil smile.

Omni-tek police man: we are ordered to arrest you for smuggling weapons over to the clan side
    Anderral looked surprised at the officer while he dragged her back down from where she came from.
    ...Not really anything here

After sitting in the police vehicle for several hours Anderral started to wonder where they was taking her, sins the police headquarter is in Omni-Hq and thats not so far from the Omni-tek headquarter. The people in the vehicle was silent, Anderral couldn't see anything sins they had tossed a timed blind nano on her so she wasn't able to see anything.

Police officer: Anderral get out of the vehicle

Anderral was pushed out of the vehicle, but something grabbed her before she hit the ground, she didn't understand anything of this, they had been traveling for hours, none had said anything, and something grabbed her before the hit the ground.

Police officer:sit down here please
    Anderral:whats happening.....?

Anderral could hear giggling in the background, something didn't really feel right,she didn't really believe that these police officers was real now,

Anderral: wtf what is happening?? i can hear giggling behind and in front of me

Suddenly her intercom beeped

nano program timed blindness terminated.
    The bright light almost blinded her when the nano terminated. She could see people in front of her, but she couldn't see who it was..

people shouts:surprise
    Anderral: oO wtf?
    Kroeger: Happy birthday
    Anderral: wtf?? and you all sent the police to pick me up?

Anderral looked over at the police officers, they was smiling.
    Anderral: I thought you all had forgotten my birthday. I haven't really been long in this organization..

Kroeger sat down with her and gave her a big troxy hug
    Kroeger:cant forget my hunny's birthday
    Anderral laughed and kissed Kroeger.
    ...Not really anything here