Thread: Class Professionals Call it Quits

Angry Class Professionals Call it Quits

Well,

It looks like the MP profs called it quits. I hear other professionals are also leaving the program because of lack of communication.

Who do we now raise class issues with now?

Well I cannot say that I really blame any of the professionals who chose to quit. I can see that being a member of that group would seem worthwile to the extent that you have input that results in fixes to existing problems or improvements. The difficulty is that by participating the players also acquire some burden of studying what their constituents want and some burden of explanation about what they learn in their dialogue with FC. Based on the response to the profession reports, I suspect most feel that they have no real input--certainly I would feel that way. That really puts anyone who is one of the professionals in the uncomfortable position of basically being a buffer between FC customer service and players in their profession. Anyone disposed to cynicism might even think that was exactly what FC had in mind from the start. In any event I know I would not be willing to put myself in that postition.

Cant say I vblame them. You can only beat your head against a wall so long before it becomes numb.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

nice job funcom.

oh but dont worry everyone, theyre gracing us with content in a box!

pathetic.
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

OMFG you are kidding me...

So if I understand this right Funcom wont even listen to there hand picked player advisors??????????????????????????

Folks this just goes to show you that this company doesn't give a leets behind about their customers out of game or the needs of the players in game. Well played FC, extend a hand to the players and then smack it away.

Funcom = bunch of fraggen ice holes

I think what these professionals faced..... is a part of what Cosmik + Cz if facing everyday

ie. Being the mailman between players and DEVs.. and facing the brunt of the hate due to lack of info, etc.

Only diff is... Cosmik + Cz get paid for it...

I know one of the NT professoinals quit a while ago. As with one of the trader professionals.
    DrSquick - 134 Doc
    BloodSquick - 104 agent
    BrainSquick - 59 Crat
    Others: 42 NT, 27 MA, 14 Eng, 30 Enf

The thing i dont get is why Serena and Flow- were chosen to help adventurer issues, and funcom hasnt fixed any of these well known and communicated issues

boosterpack isnt set to go public til november, why cant funcom fix the bbi and some other minor issues sooner?