Thread: Duster chased out of Tir. Warned that CoT wont help clan anymore

Exclamation Duster chased out of Tir. Warned that CoT wont help clan anymore

Early thursday morning(cdt), a couple of other clanners and I chased a Masked Commando from Free Trade in Tir. He used the whompa system to go to the ICC, then newland, and finally to Hope. He ran outside into the hot desert of Mort with the three of us hot on his trail. One of the others fired at him for a short time with little effect. I yelled at him several times to stop and surrender. Finally, when nearing the border to the Perpetual Wastelands, he stopped and turned to face us.
    I asked him, "Why are you doing this? Why use terrorism?"

He replied, "Ive warned you for the last time!"

I said, "please talk to us." i was hoping to get any information out of him that I could before we had to open up on him again.

He simply said, "Your Council will help you no longer."

So, i did what any clan gal that dislikes needless violence would have done in my situation....I punched him in the face, then kicked him in the groin. The others hammered, clawed and shot him up as well. None of us liked the obvious threat leveled at the CoT and we showed our true feelings on the matter. Unfortunately, the dirty blubbag lover staggered into the Perpetual Wastelands before we could beat him into submission. We followed and searched for quite some time, even calling out other members of the Unity of the Rose to help, but to no avail. He showed up briefly on our radar Hud's before vanishing like a ghost.

I learned three things from this encounter:

1. the CoT warning convinced me that, unlike what OT propaganda has been spewing, the Dusters arent in league with the CoT. In fact, he rated as neutral both on my radar by transponder.

2. The Dusters are still using Mort and the Perpetual Wasteland as their main base of operations.

3. The Masked Commandoes are tough and all, but from the grunt he gave, its clear to me that they dont wear cups.
    Travesty
    martial arts has-been
    freedom fighter
    teen idol

"Dont hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because Im sleeping with your girlfriend."

Yay! Go Travesty!

[OOC dang I wish I had stayed home from work today ]
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

!!!

<prays for the safety of the Council of Truth>

yyyaaaayyy!!!

"It was the neutrals all along..."

<start humor>
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -TOMOROW
    Newland city has been trampled by a joint assault team of clan and OT personnel,despise the fact all neutrals have been saying they'dd love anything more to capture Dust Brigade personnel for them... Neutral guards were vaporised in 13.4 seconds ( it seems a lot of weapon testing was done on the newland guard's armors to find weaknesses) and then troops started to detonate all structures within the city, accompanied with a lot of gunfire.

RANDOM OT SOLJA : " I don't trust those neutrals. They should have chosen a side already by now...so i shoot them because they are slow."

CLAN COMMANDER:" This is clearly a message we as clan members are sending to all members of the dust brigade : WE WILL WAGE WAR ON TERRORISM"

NEUTRAL BARTENDER : " WTF MAN! They shot me, they shot my bar, they shot the walls, they shot my bottles.......and now i'm supposed to be a terrorist??? I don't even leave my position to relieve myself !! How am i supposed to collaborate with whatever they're after ??? "
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    <stop sarcasm>

;p .,.,.,.,.,.,

I just had to.
    -Juju
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

(OOC) It's true folks. I'm a dustie. In fact, I'm behind every single attack that's happened.

Y'know why I did it? Those masks are damned sex-ay. (/OOC)

Neutral means "unaffiliated" remember? It's what mercenaries, non-politicals, and all other corporations register as in the conflict. It's also what the Dust Brigade registers as because they are out for the destruction of both Clan and Omni, or so it would seem...
    Clan fixer, Fourth Title

Director of Information
    Analog Myth

They hate neutrals too! Remember the animated series?
    "...Neutrals are guilty of thier cowidice to not fight the oppressors! Ashes to Ashes! Dust to Dust! Uh is this thing on?" Thats my favorite part

Yeah, I didnt mean to imply this was a neutral conspiracy. I pointed out that he registered as neutral to point out to all the Cogs of the Machine that the Dusters consider those loyal to the CoT as enemies too. Remember I whooped on this commando in Mort, a political zone, not a mayhem zone.

To all the neutrals out there, I want you to know that many of us clanners want to help protect you from the terrorists like the Dusters and from the oppression of the Machine. We want you to live your lives like you want to: independant.
    Travesty
    martial arts has-been
    freedom fighter
    teen idol

"Dont hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because Im sleeping with your girlfriend."