Thread: Mission Item missing, i want my reward !

Mission Item missing, i want my reward !

You know when you spend hours doing a missions (some dungeon are pretty big) making sure you reach 100% completetion to be sure to have your token and all that for nothing it's really annoying.

I contacted GM about that several time, i know they have a command they can use to check if the mission item spawned or not. Unfortunatly that's the only thing they can do.... check.

I'd like GM to be able to end a mission (when it's at 100%) so that the player can get the reward. Like i said, if i kill every single mob in the mission i want my reward ! It's not my fault if the item never spawned it's yours. Just give GM a command allowing them to terminate a mission so the player can get the reward.

I'm only playing that game since 2 months but i have experienced this at least 10 times.
    Aguitha, Engineer
    Cratisha, Bureaucrat

I've never experienced what you are talking about. Most likely you are doing missions where you have to take the found item back to the mission terminal for the reward.

If you are asked to find an item, and once you pick it up, nothing happens, this is the case. Simlpy return to the same exact mission terminal from which you got the mission, pick up the item and right click on the mission terminal. The mission will take a second to complete, but it will come.

Usually in the mission description it will say something like, "Get the item and bring it back here..."

If this is not the case, post what kind of missions you are doing...get item, kill person, watch person, etc....
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Float like a butterfly, sting like...well, a butterfly. I stink.

It's the cave missions. Half the time I cannot find the item and I have to wait for a GM to come fish for it. As long as you are in the mission(and it is still active) they can find the item for you. I've had on inside of a wall one time, and another time it was UNDER the floor.

Sometimes they are just hard to find. Make sure you check behind all hidden walls; 90% of items are behind a hidden wall.
    But as one GM told me..."if I go to a mission and it's a cave, I just turn around and run".

hehe :|

I 've had mission items missing before aswell, I agree with you, if a GM can verify that OOPSIE item did not spawn - he/she should also be able to say: Here you go, you sure earned it =)

Ever had your mission item spawn ontop of a pile of boxes in a dark corner of a dungeon ? lol If a friend wouldn't have told me to check these, I would have walked out with empty hands... again.
    Hope Ocura Heals
    Healmonkey for Dark Front - Rimor
    Give us /target <name> please !!!

[Frankt]: I'll be any animal you want me to be.. just let me hump your leg !