Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Rubi-Ka Exclusive!

Exclamation Another Rubi-Ka Exclusive!

Yesterday the Council of Truth had an emergency meeting that brought three notable figures from legacy clans into the Tower of Truth. Aideen Landau, Leader of The Unionists Clan (who recently liberated 4 Holes from Omni-Tek control), Sister Elsabeth, Leader of Gaia Clan and Xeavier Humbold, Leader of New Dawn.

You can read my full report on the meeting here.

Thumbs up

Good to see you were awake for that one.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

"Liberated" 4 Holes?

Savoy
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Ahha...ahhha...ahHOOHOOha...no. Just no.
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

Quote Originally Posted by Savoy
    "Liberated" 4 Holes?

Savoy
    You seem surprised by that word, Savoy, but what do you expect? Under Clan logic, if something formerly belonged to Omni-Tek and now belongs to the Clans, it was "liberated" - not "seized," "snatched" or "stolen."
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

We liberated a mine from Omni-Pol recently too.. -grins- shall we liberate another?

I loved how you tried a second time and got your sorry asses handed right back to you. ((Oh, and please, while you're at it, try to learn to roleplay without using OOC spies to get some material. And next time you come to Trade, please grab a flag as well. I truly enjoyed showing the rest of your merry party in Trade what dying means.))
    Uragon -- Former Director of Omni-Pol

When running from an angry mob, it is not really necessary to be faster than it. It totally suffices to be faster than your teammates.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevver
    You seem surprised by that word, Savoy, but what do you expect? Under Clan logic, if something formerly belonged to Omni-Tek and now belongs to the Clans, it was "liberated" - not "seized," "snatched" or "stolen."
    And if something formaly belonged to some one else and Omni-Tek takes it, do they not say the same thing reguardless of the truth?
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

No, we do not liberate; we "seize," "take "control of." "conquer," or, when we're feeling politically correct, "requisition."
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Xaun
    We liberated a mine from Omni-Pol recently too.. -grins- shall we liberate another?
    You got lucky. ((I noticed how it wasn't your org's members who were most threatening, in fact, i think all you actually did was turn up at the end and claim it as YOUR victory.))
    Last edited by Anarrina; Today at 18:32:45.. Reason: constantly mistyping someone else's name in an attempt to belittle them in harassment

-laughs herself silly at the omni-pol'ers-

Umm excuse me? I do believe 1 of our twinks took your entire field.. alone.. against all non-OP defenders as the OP ones died to quickly to count.. I believe it was 6-on-1 six of you.. vs 1 of us.. and we won.. so.. umm what were you saying again? Oh wait your right.. a second twink woke up about the half way point of the CT going going down.. and joined in.. at which the tower dropped quickly. Talk is cheap OP.. -smiles-

And um.. can you please tell me what a 208 keeper does at a TL 1-4 tower war? Oh yeah I got all those great OB's I can cast on people so I should just camp in the gas.. -rolles her eyes-

I'm glad you find us as entertaining as I find it tedious to be dragged into roleplaying with the likes of you. So what you can do there is buzz off and play your little games with someone else. I hope that's clear. *does the sensible thing and just extends his ignore list*

When running from an angry mob, it is not really necessary to be faster than it. It totally suffices to be faster than your teammates.

-stares blankly-

[is it because we pvp too and you keep losing fields over it...? PVP + RP = Fun... and for the record I talked to your "superiors" to make sure we did not "grief" you over RP and to let me know if we kill to many of your towers to often.. sorry your not up to snuff]

Quote Originally Posted by Uragon
    I loved how you tried a second time and got your sorry asses handed right back to you. ((Oh, and please, while you're at it, try to learn to roleplay without using OOC spies to get some material. And next time you come to Trade, please grab a flag as well. I truly enjoyed showing the rest of your merry party in Trade what dying means.))
    ((next time ill be there flagged when Omni-Pol starts to come flagged on thier little trips to OA and WA.......oh and when Omni-Pol starts defending thier own towers in a effective manner is the day i join Omni.......not likely to happen......also that 150 field that was attacked by us was not a planned attack it was just a.......oh look hot towers O_O Omni-Pol too......now to the disscussion of RP when I attacked your towers in Andromida a member of your org approached me and decided that she would try to tell me i was breaking the law by attacking this tower and when i responed with RP she shut up and walked away with her tail between her legs))

((I love RP as well as PvP/tower wars so if you think your going to stop me with words or actions on the field you better come informed......don't try spewing Omni propaganda and think your RPing it takes more then words in the game to RP......and if you wanna talk about Xaun(whom I have known in RL for more then 15 years) you better to your research......she has never and will never power play RP willingly......and if she happens to do so unknowingly and finds out she always strays away from the situation in a proper manner))

Quote Originally Posted by Phylicity
    You got lucky. ((I noticed how it wasn't your org's members who were most threatening, in fact, i think all you actually did was turn up at the end and claim it as YOUR victory.))
    ((and now for you........I am the one who started that attack on my then 47 adventurer Neusoth.......I was interested in seeing how he would fair in a PvP situation(not so bad but a self buffed 47 advent does not stand a chance against a lvl60 twinked/OBed soldier).......now after i was handly defeted by that person(who which was not a member of Omni-Pol) I decided to log my then 43 enforcer who was wearing half a med suit and start the real fight........the only non Aethyr peson to show up at the tower for the clans was my good friend Carredili(thanks for pwning those gimp smack talkers)who showed up when i asked him to come kill some omni that had decided they would talk smack cause they were out of my pvp range.......now i must give respect to those few and by few I mean 4 Omni-Pol members that showed up to defend those tower against me they never gave up even though they were out classed.......not 1 non Aethyr member attacked your towers that day and you were handly defeted by 2 memebers of the Aethyr Knights(there was 1 other AK member who attack 1 tower but he could not attack any of the others as his lvl was too high) so please do not talk smack when you can't defend your towers even when you have better odds))

((sorry that all this was out of character but im not in the mood for comments like this which makes it hard for me to call myself a RPer when this is what the community of AO sees as RP(all bark and no bite)we at AK believe that RPers should walk tall and carry a big stick.....we will not talk smack we just take care of bussiness.))

(( *looks at the topic above, then the last few posts, the topic agian, then the posts*
    Huh... off topic and almost entirely OOC wonder when these will get nerfed. ))

(( Yep, sorry for taking the bait to derail this. Funny thing is, me being pissy isn't in the least about towers. Just about how Aethyr Knights seemed to be constantly getting Omni-Pol inside information which wasn't meant to be leaked. Metagaming at its best. I didn't care in the least about that towerfield, those are typically regained within a day or two. ))

-sighs-
    [bull f***ing sh*t... there was 0 metagaming involved in that storyline. The fact you cannot sniff out a mole in your own org is not my concern... and attempting to accuse me of metagaming is the lowest form of admitting defeat there is. Nothing says loving like getting OOC flamed for IC things by a RP org member]

((sorry Kotts I couldn't respond in-charater without multiple forum accounts or refering to myself in the third person ;P))

((now as for the metagaming subject......if and i mean if are information gained was metagaming we will appologize but as far as we know and understand it is not and if you can point-out how and when then we are sorry for the inconvience this may have caused you........and the only why i can think of what is being refered to as metagaming is if a member or a friend of a member of are great orginization had created an alt and placed said alt in your orginization for information gathering which to my knowledge is not the case))

((and as for the the fact that lowbie towers are normally regained in a day or two you are correct..........BUT they are not taken by Omni-Pol!!!))

((Ok, stop with the OCC please, I do IC journalism to get IC reactions, not OCC mud throwing.

Thank you

Player of Noticiero))

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast