I want to point out that there is no such thing as 'neutral law' or 'neutral rights', the terms which appeared in that meeting report. Borealis has always been under the jurisdiction of Omni-Tek.

The fact that rebel employees have been allowed to live there in peace shows remarkable tolerance from Omni-Tek, but it should not be viewed as if the Omni-Tek property in the city belongs to anyone but the corporation.

I am glad that with the increased Omni-Tek presence in the city, the safety of this group of civilians is guaranteed, while Council of Truth openly speaks about war.

[Im sorry Noticiero to briefly comment on the OOC chat previously, but I need to clarify that we do not hold Aethyr Knights responsible for the griefing activity that recently has been taking place in our organisation.

As one example, someone has managed to leak ooc information, claiming it to be some sort of RPing. It can be their view, but we are not going to take any part in that kind of gaming or any stories coming out of it, it is not in any way fun for us. Anyone can imagine how easy it could be to join an org for the purpose of obtaining information. It is easy, and it should not be any source of pride for the person doing it. We view it griefing.

It is of course impossible for outsiders to know how certain information comes public, but we know it. You can PM me if you want to discuss further, but Id just prefer to get on with other things.]