Thread: Account cancelled yet again.

Arrow Account cancelled yet again.

The game just isn't fun for me. It's just tedious and lacking far too many user-friendly GUI and fun options. The whole game IS missions. And every level just makes my character weaker and weaker compared to mobs if you even dare consider spending IP in something that's not directly useful to combat.

All it feels like is we're building robots to fight, not building characters. Upgrade implants, upgrade equipment, upgrade skills, kill faster, hit harder. No actual character, just killing machines.

Who in their right mind would ever spend IP in Swimming? I wish skills that didn't have anything directly to do with combat were a lot less expensive.

The game, visually, is very dark and drab. No ambient lighting or real color. It all looks just blah and dull.

Can't wait for World of Warcraft and City of Heroes to come out. Who knows, they might be good.

/me picks up "Crispy's Special Loot Sack" off of Remains of CrispyChicken and holds it open in front of zeroframerate
    Devis 194 Agent Retired
    Xxdevisxx 200 Engi
    ----------------
    VASHBot A simple and secure guild/raid bot for AO
    VASHBot Forums

haha well actully i spent swimming on my char way back in VW. (pree spawn change) ;D
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%