Thread: A few bugs that need to be adressed

A few bugs that need to be adressed

Hi
    I dont know if this has been brought up before (havent read this board so much)

1. Trade item bug in the shop.

This started when the timelimit thing introduced in patch 14.2.4 i think it was (2 sec timelimit for mission selection) but i think it also affect when we are in trade.
    If i have a full bag of items and selling them in a shop, and i do check so i get credits for the items, then when iam done and zone out i usually have a few items left in my bag that i allready sold? This happends nearly all time but only if i trade directly from a bag ,not from inventory, and i can sell the item again and get dubble credits for it.

2. Attack and reload time.

This happends often in combat. Iam currently equiped whit a KIWD hunter crossbow that have 4 sec attack and 2 sec reload.
    My rng init is around 780. But sometimes when my bow is about to reload nothing happends, I just stand there, it can take so much as up to 10-15 sec before iam able to fight back again and the bow is reloaded.
    It seams that when i try to reload and the timer that controlls it reset it self and start all over again and count but i dont get any message on the screen, No "attack bar" No message, I just stand there and wait and my ping is good so it is not a connection problem.

3. Mobs hit twice while casting a program and interupt my attack.

This happends all the time when the mob is fighting whit either ranged or melee attack. When they start to cast a program,, let it be heal , my attack is interupted and i cant hit them but no message that tells that my attack is interupted.
    And when the mob is finish i allways got hit twice from thier ranged or melee weapon and iam using shields but i only got counted for one shield attack.

Like this:
    Your defelctionshield hit blabla for 104 damage
    mob hit you for 340 proj dam
    mob hit you for 340 proj dam

And this also goes for thos beetles bugs that is in some mission.
    They often hit twice but my reflect hit only once.
    And please remove thos beetles from mission , they are so bugged and so anoying to encounter. I dont get it why they have to have so huge mobs in missions that cant go true the doors, they are impossible to pull to another room. And they keep warping back all time or warping up in the roof etc.

4. Unequiping the yalmaha makes you small to others but not to your self.

This happends also a lot if u grid equiped in your jet and unequipe it later at some place. U will still have the scale % factor in your normal shape that is for the jet, and it only removes if u zone.

5. Not a bug but it need to be adressed. I have an adv as main char and after the adv patch ( that added some good stuff for our proffession) there is still some thing that need to be tweaked.
    I was thinking of the sharpen claws prg for an example. I have been using that prg only once just to find out its totaly useless.
    It last for 30 sec and have a recharge time up to 4 minutes (correct me if iam wrong here) But for thos 30 sec it last it dosent add a thing ( nothing noticable) to my attack skills, it is way to short time it is active and way to bad stats it adds to be usefull in combat.

Charm leet nanos are a fun thing but i have also only used it once. And i dont care to find the rest of the carm nanos like soleet etc. Just beuse i cant zone whit them. How fun is it to run out in the wilderness and charm a pet that u cant bring whit you?
    And i want to be able to rename it also for the period of time i have controll over it. And also so i can make the leet talk ( I write what he shall say) Just thos basic pet commands.

Well thats it for this time. just wanted to share my thoughts on game issues that i think is broken.

Re: A few bugs that need to be adressed

Originally posted by Greygal
    1. Trade item bug in the shop.

This started when the timelimit thing introduced in patch 14.2.4 i think it was (2 sec timelimit for mission selection) but i think it also affect when we are in trade.
    If i have a full bag of items and selling them in a shop, and i do check so i get credits for the items, then when iam done and zone out i usually have a few items left in my bag that i allready sold? This happends nearly all time but only if i trade directly from a bag ,not from inventory, and i can sell the item again and get dubble credits for it.
    Are you absolutely sure those items were really sold? You checked the credits you had and added what trade window said to that? If you put too much things in the trade window there usually is some delay in it telling you you have put too much items in it and it returning them to your bags/inventory (which ever you took them from). If you click accept before it tells you you're selling too much stuff you may not get the message (not tried it so can't be sure).

If you really are getting too much credits you should report this in the game as well as by mail to FC as an exploit (in the game use "/petition exploit petition_message").

Well iam sure about this coz it happends nearly everytime i do a trade whit stuff from a bag.
    I can get around 3-6 sold item back in my bag when i zone.
    I have also tryed to drop the item at slow rate in the trade window and i never hit accept button if the text show up that i cant trade more items in one go.

And thos things i get back are things that are randomly sold. What i mean is that they dont show up in the order i sold them, it can be the first, the 7 th, the 11 item etc.

Reason i brought this up is that i dont want to get cought by doing an exploit (if it is an exploit) i cant control. Its not my fault that i cant sell items as it supposed to do. And i cant just delete the items that show up in my bag even if i sold it once.

Iam sure that i get credits for the "unsold" item coz sometimes i have sold "rare" items just coz iam to lazy to sell it in a channel and thos times i sell one of thos i allways check if i get credits and how much i get for it,, but sometimes when i zone out ,, the item is still in my bag.

And i dont think this is an exploit coz i cant control it at all. It happend random and on random things.
    All things that is regard credits dosent have to be an exploit so i guess this falls under a game bug.

And for me it is just anoying to find out that items that i have allready sold is still in my bag
    Last edited by Greygal; Aug 15th, 2002 at 22:07:15.