Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Neutral Defense Initiative

I wonder who will be next to fall by the axe that is corporate corruption and greed at omni-pol? I know of at least three people, i also know theres more on the way.
    Last edited by Anarrina; Today at 18:32:45.. Reason: constantly mistyping someone else's name in an attempt to belittle them in harassment

-throws up his hands sarcastically- Stay tuned, for the next installment of "As Rubi-Ka Turns"...
    Chi"Chimx" Delaet- 220/28 NT
    Proud Advisor of Uprising.

ohhh....
    *preps shooters of sake for the "one-shot-a-slap" upcoming drinking binge*
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Quote Originally Posted by Jujuwalker View Post
    ohhh....
    *preps shooters of sake for the "one-shot-a-slap" upcoming drinking binge*
    Now thats what im talking about! By the way... the clocks ticking...
    Last edited by Anarrina; Today at 18:32:45.. Reason: constantly mistyping someone else's name in an attempt to belittle them in harassment

I Would like to bring to the attention of the Neutral Defense Inititive a declassified Omni-Pol Field Operations Report detailing events surrounding Mr. Ross's Assasination

Field Operations Report - #15 Events Saturday 7th of May

As well as Information avaliable on Omni-Reforms Public News Network

Investigation into the murder of Mr. Ross

Please review both sets of information, I will mention these elsewhere.

Though I would like to mention that if the Neutral populace would indeed like Omni-Pol troopers out of Borealis then they cease and desist any activities that could be seen as collusion with the Clans.
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebondevil View Post
    Though I would like to mention that if the Neutral populace would indeed like Omni-Pol troopers out of Borealis then they cease and desist any activities that could be seen as collusion with the Clans.
    You are as deluded as a yuttos trying to win a singing contest. You know what's the funny part? We nooties were pretty much not talking, AT ALL with the clanners until you pulled your little operation in our hood. Suddenly, the clanners see for themselves that, you know, omnitek is DEFINITLY not our friend. And admitting that they massively f%$@!ed up on their take on the neutrals. Funny how that works huh?

Don't worry, we'll get your precious little omni pawns off our side of the board soon enough.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

omnitek is DEFINITLY not our friend
    I never said we were friends, though I'd Like to see you deny that Omni-Tek treats you with more respect than the Clanners do, at the begining of the Borealis Occupation the Unicorns were stationed there, out of respect for the Neutral Populace they were restationed outwith city limits and a more Benign force replaced them, and as you know Neutrals are more welcome in Omni Territory than they are in Clan.

We nooties were pretty much not talking, AT ALL with the clanners
    Just because the majority of the Neutrals had no collusion with the clans does not mean that some do, if you actually read the articles posted before you start calling me deluded it might help.

Don't worry, we'll get your precious little omni pawns off our side of the board soon enough.
    Your Neutrality's slipping, start talking about 'Sides' and both Clan and Omni-Tek will think you've discarded your Neutrality, oh and should this be taken as a threat? If so it's not going to help matters in any way, perhaps you've realised Omni-Pol are getting too close to the truth?
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

Lightbulb

I never said we were friends, though I'd Like to see you deny that Omni-Tek treats you with more respect than the Clanners do, at the begining of the Borealis Occupation the Unicorns were stationed there, out of respect for the Neutral Populace they were restationed outwith city limits and a more Benign force replaced them, and as you know Neutrals are more welcome in Omni Territory than they are in Clan.
    Ehem, to clarify the neutrals ARE welcomed to clan territory, the only exception is Tir because the Sentinels are currently in control of the security detail of the capital and they do not allow neutrals in. Many clans disagree with this policy from them and we have attempted through diplomacy a change to it, however it has not been successful.

The Unicorns neither entered Borealis or moved outside city limits "out of respect", it was more the very obvious neutral outcry which was very public, or have you forgotten the large crowds of town residents holding signs telling you to leave? I'm sure that gave someone in your Public Relations section a heart attack, because it went on with a large number of neutrals at the Borealis Whom-Pahs every single day until...you moved.

Just because the majority of the Neutrals had no collusion with the clans does not mean that some do, if you actually read the articles posted before you start calling me deluded it might help.
    And you have every single OT Department and Detachment completely under control, they never do their own 'black ops' with their own agenda for personal profit or career advancement in mind, oh no...that never happens right?

Some omnis would sell their mother for a handful of credits, and such people are not just on your faction, but all factions. They are criminals, yet those with the right amount of credits remain employees which are your responsability.

Your Neutrality's slipping, start talking about 'Sides' and both Clan and Omni-Tek will think you've discarded your Neutrality, oh and should this be taken as a threat? If so it's not going to help matters in any way, perhaps you've realised Omni-Pol are getting too close to the truth?
    Let's not bull**** eachother here, the corporation would love to get the neutrals to join their side, and so would we. However we respect their neutrality as the CoT official statement proclaimed, we support their neutrality while you step on it.

I think Juju's statement is less of a threat and more the words of a neutral who is sick and tired of seen his friends and family treated like they do not matter in their own town. Your "truth' has always been "how can we blamed the clans for this?", it has been your standard to try and point the finger at us at every possible chance even when the entire Borealis situation was started by Omni-Tek and not the clans, or the neutrals.

Now you'll say that the Ross assassin was last seen in Borealis...and?

You think a killer will run INTO the territory of the man he killed? how stupid would that be. Of course he ran as fast as he could out of omni land, and let me see...besides your side which other places are there to go? neutral, clan and the outzone.

Just because you were unable with all the might of your resources to capture a single man who killed your CEO in plain view and in Omni-1...doesn't mean that either the neutrals or the clans should be made to pay for your mistake.

You point out to everyone who is not omni...yet...who gained the most from Ross' fall? who replaced him and is now in charge of the OT RK? One of the most dangerous man around, and former leader of the Unicorn Company, yeah....replace the reasonable man and place a killer in his stead.

Go investigate within, and perhaps you will find the real truth, that is if you don't dissappear or just get demoted for doing so.
    Last edited by Windguaerd; Sep 5th, 2006 at 10:23:32.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Windguaerd View Post
    Ehem, to clarify the neutrals ARE welcomed to clan territory, the only exception is Tir because the Sentinels are currently in control of the security detail of the capital and they do not allow neutrals in. Many clans disagree with this policy from them and we have attempted through diplomacy a change to it, however it has not been successful.
    I never said they were unwelcome in Clan territory, just that they are more welcome in Omni territory and will continue to be more welcome until such time that the clans are capable of dealing with their own problems or preferably are disbanded.

The Unicorns neither entered Borealis or moved outside city limits "out of respect", it was more the very obvious neutral outcry which was very public, or have you forgotten the large crowds of town residents holding signs telling you to leave? I'm sure that gave someone in your Public Relations section a heart attack, because it went on with a large number of neutrals at the Borealis Whom-Pahs every single day until...you moved.
    If there was no respect for the Neutral populace then their peaceful protests would have been ignored, even if it was out of fear of Neutrals turning into Clans and gleefully killing their former friends on sight, it is still out of respect for what they could be capable of. The Unicorns may not have made the decision to restation, but Omni-Tek did.

I have also heard of many more instances of Clans attacking Neutral facilities than I have of Omni Citizens doing the same, For a large Corporation where everyone's accused of supposedly only trying to make money for themselves, it's interesting to see that the Clans are actually the ones assualting Neutral Mining facilities and claiming the wealth for themselves

And you have every single OT Department and Detachment completely under control, they never do their own 'black ops' with their own agenda for personal profit or career advancement in mind, oh no...that never happens right?

Some omnis would sell their mother for a handful of credits, and such people are not just on your faction, but all factions. They are criminals, yet those with the right amount of credits remain employees which are your responsability.
    And that's why we have a Omni-Pol, so they can deal with such criminals when they can, Unfortunatly large numbers of them keep banding together into clans and raving about 'Freedom' I'm affriad to say there aren't enough Police to deal with the numerous problems they cause. You could always volunteer to help them out.

Let's not bull**** eachother here, the corporation would love to get the neutrals to join their side, and so would we. However we respect their neutrality as the CoT official statement proclaimed, we support their neutrality while you step on it.
    If you mean 'Support' as in 'destroy their facilities and kill their defenders at nearly every chance we get while lying through our teeth about it' then yes I supose the Clans do 'support' them, though Omni-Tek does not step on anyone, the Omni-Pol troopers are there to do a job, trying to cause trouble will only make matters worse, but then that's what clans seem to do.

I think Juju's statement is less of a threat and more the words of a neutral who is sick and tired of seen his friends and family treated like they do not matter in their own town.
    They do matter which was why I was trying to be helpful and provide them with the information I found, for my troubles I was called 'as deluded as a yuttos trying to win a singing contest'.

Your "truth' has always been "how can we blamed the clans for this?"
    The Truth is the Clans are to blame for most problems, if they didn't exist Rubi-ka would be mostly at peace with Omni-Tek Citizens able to provide a United front against any other threats.

Now you'll say that the Ross assassin was last seen in Borealis...and?
    I wasn't saying that, I was merely trying to inform people of information I had found.

You point out to everyone who is not omni...yet...who gained the most from Ross' fall? who replaced him and is now in charge of the OT RK? One of the most dangerous man around, and former leader of the Unicorn Company, yeah....replace the reasonable man and place a killer in his stead.

Go investigate within, and perhaps you will find the real truth, that is if you don't dissappear or just get demoted for doing so.
    I have every confidence that all angles of the investigation are indeed being covered by Omni-Pol.

I never said they were unwelcome in Clan territory, just that they are more welcome in Omni territory and will continue to be more welcome until such time that the clans are capable of dealing with their own problems or preferably are disbanded.
    Yes, more welcomed since you still consider them employees in theory, and now want to end their neutrality by taking over the few areas they have.

If there was no respect for the Neutral populace then their peaceful protests would have been ignored, even if it was out of fear of Neutrals turning into Clans and gleefully killing their former friends on sight, it is still out of respect for what they could be capable of. The Unicorns may not have made the decision to restation, but Omni-Tek did.
    Alright, you have a military occupation on a civilian town using the Unicorn Company which are the most feared fighters in the corporation....and you 'respectfuly' took the town by force?

Nobody invited you, neither was there any agreements between the Mayor of Borealis and OT...oh wait, you stopped the elections for a Mayor when you occupied the town to stop the neutrals from having a governing body there.

I have also heard of many more instances of Clans attacking Neutral facilities than I have of Omni Citizens doing the same, For a large Corporation where everyone's accused of supposedly only trying to make money for themselves, it's interesting to see that the Clans are actually the ones assualting Neutral Mining facilities and claiming the wealth for themselves
    Blame ICC for allowing the Notum Wars to start, and as far as I know the clans have mostly retaliated against NLF and their supporters. Some clans need income and have no choice but try and take a neutral facility in clan territory, and omnis do the exact same thing. But then our reasons is the diversity among clans, while you are supposed to be authorized to take such actions, in other words...the corporation officially approves attacks on the neutral community.

And that's why we have a Omni-Pol, so they can deal with such criminals when they can, Unfortunatly large numbers of them keep banding together into clans and raving about 'Freedom' I'm affriad to say there aren't enough Police to deal with the numerous problems they cause. You could always volunteer to help them out.
    You must forget that in 29475 when ICC allowed the increase of new arrivals your beloved OT gave an amnesty to any criminal to join the corporation with a clean slate. I wonder how many wearing 'Pol uniforms are honorable and which ones are crooked murderers and criminals in disguise.

If you mean 'Support' as in 'destroy their facilities and kill their defenders at nearly every chance we get while lying through our teeth about it' then yes I supose the Clans do 'support' them, though Omni-Tek does not step on anyone, the Omni-Pol troopers are there to do a job, trying to cause trouble will only make matters worse, but then that's what clans seem to do.
    You must be on some strong stim there, because I know for a fact omnis have 'tested' their weapons a lot more often than our people on guards, be it neutral or clan. 'Pol troopers do a job...I recall when the Tir Accord was valid and pretty much every time they ignored the agreement and just walked into Tir and Athen or just occupied Sabulum (back in '76) to 'investigate'. Oh and so far, from all those times, not once was a report made about such 'investigations', not once.

The Truth is the Clans are to blame for most problems, if they didn't exist Rubi-ka would be mostly at peace with Omni-Tek Citizens able to provide a United front against any other threats.
    You made us, by treating miners like their lives were worthless and used them as slave labor. Had OT been fair and treated miners with respect and proper pay with updated mining equipment the clans would not exist. It was your mistake from years ago that created the clans, and it is because the oppression was so hard and without mercy that we grab on to our freedom tightly.

I have every confidence that all angles of the investigation are indeed being covered by Omni-Pol.
    Every angle? right...as long as it points anywhere but their own.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Exalted has been removed from the list due to their motion of non-support
    Black Sun has been removed from the list due to their motion of non-support
    The Nanomage Liberation Front has been removed from the list due to their motion of non-support.

UNoC and Anasai Girls haven;t shown their heads in a while so their membership is in question.
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Berael View Post
    Exalted has been removed from the list due to their motion of non-support
    Black Sun has been removed from the list due to their motion of non-support
    The Nanomage Liberation Front has been removed from the list due to their motion of non-support.

UNoC and Anasai Girls haven;t shown their heads in a while so their membership is in question.
    Miss Berael,

Remove us if you want, also looking at the NDI gridsite you will also see others who have left. Although Exalted is not content with the current situation, not once did we explicitly state were were not supporting. The idea of the NDI we still believe in and will continue to strive for ... it is the lack of communication, and dismissal of our ideas, which have now being reevaluated as the possible course of action that is of some concern. For months only Jeva and SirNegs faithfully visited the NDI gridsite reaching out to whoever was left to get no answer or reply from anyone.

Juju, Nya, Boltgun ... Don't ever hesitate to call on us if we are needed. As you know we have always and will continue to be there for you. Exalted has gone through many changes as of late, from being the Elite and Right Hand of Shadow Atlantians, to SirNegs's mercenary force, to what we have become today a fully functional seperate entity with our own hopes and dreams. With the hardest hit we have had coming from the people abandoning Rubi Ka all together, the remaining people within Exalted will continue on.

We understand where our loyalties are, and who our real friends are as well. My only other request is to the NLF, whom under SirNegs Exalted did not have any negative issues with, and even though I am a solitus ... I wish our relationship, or rather dual non interfering in eachothers business, continues, as we will still aid those who ask.

Being "part of a group" or not is not the issue here, the fact remains Borealis is still being occupied, and as more threats are on the horizon we as a Neutral community are not prepared as to what may happen. I regret that as recently taking over Exalted I will be unable to attend the next proposed meeting because of previously arranged agreements. I and my men, women and atrox, do not care whether or not we get the glory of being in a prestigious "NDI" that saves the Neutral way of life ... we just want it done.

In closing, Berael, do as you must ... but you will not hinder our efforts in helping out the Neutral population any way that we can.

Sincerely,

Tambrey
    President of Exalted.
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

At this point I don't care what you do. What I do care is that the coalition is still able to represent the people who want it to represent them, and to use it as an organizational tool.

The gridsite itself was a failure. Very few people used it, it was a chore to even get them to read it, and it was difficult to operate. If you are interested in discussing more neutral defense topics, Wolf Brigade's webmaster has kindly added a section for that on our forums.

If I was mistaken in your feelings and responses about the meeting on the 2nd, I will gladly put you back up on the list and invite you to come to the meeting on the 9th.

I don't have time for people who are interested in causing un-nessicary drama. Nor people who don't care about neutral defense issues. Nor people who want to place to blame on me for nothing happening when I did not have to be the one to call a meeting nor discuss issues. Issues of defense of the neutral community are issues for all neutrals. The Coalition is a tool that is meant to give them a name and a forum for address.

If we are past this, then lets get to work.
    Last edited by Berael; Dec 9th, 2006 at 01:37:01.

Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

Enough bickering already. This whole Omni occupation of Borealis has gotten out of hand. When I planned my wedding, it was to be a momentous occasion. I planned in advance due to the great number of friends between my then fiancee` now husband and I. I'm Jobean. The politics of Rubi-Ka had little to no effect in the Shadowlands. Our guests including members of my own family are of all sides Clan, Neutral, and Omni. We took a lot of factors into consideration icluding the number and complement of our guests and the possibility that some would be unable to travel to the Shadowlands for our wedding and reception. With this in mind, we decided upon the friendly Neutrality of Borealis; and, the Beautiful backdrop for our wedding was the Falls just outside of town. For our reception, we selected the unique location of the Grand Borealis Sattlelight Dish for the lovely view and the space. ((The Shadowlands wedding and reception hall are actually in an ARK exclusive area only accessable for weddings if all wedding party members and guests have the Shadowlands expansion. ARK Event's provides teleports to the location at the time of the wedding. If you go through the full wedding tour with an ARK Event's Wedding planner, all these details will be discussed. Some of our friends were/are on free accounts and we did not wish to exclude them.)) When the time came for my wedding it was during the Omni occupation of Borealis. There were Unicorns wandering the streets. As the time drew closer for our wedding to begin, the kindly ARK Official who was to perform our wedding provided safe passage for the wedding party. While it was still safe for our Neutral and Omni guests to arrive without being assaulted by Unicorns, many of our Clan guests actually made it to the location of our wedding although wounded. Some came bravely on their own. To my Neutral and Omni friends who provided a diversion so a few of my Clan friends could make it I thank you for your true friendship and bravery. To my Clan engineer friends who provided safe passage for other Clan who had no other method of travel I thank you as well for being loyal and true. My wedding was a memorable and beautiful wedding that I'll never forget as I was surrounded by the love, caring, friendship, and goodwill of family and friends; and, no no side did not matter. I had two receptions *laughs* due to the fact that my reception in the Lovely Borealis Sattlelight Dish was rudely interrupted by Unicorns. We quickly re-located to a safer location in Newland. ((Every single Clan got slaughterred by Unicorns... Fortunately, my friend's have a great sense of humor and play for fun and to relax and in doing so realize this is just a game. The party went on long after I collapsed at Neuters by then our wedding guests were relieved that the party was still on; and, no one bore any ill will that every one had such a laugh over their individual OOC channels to make it a planetwide event. *laughs* Thank You to everyone who made this one of my favorite AO memories.))

As I walk the streets of Borealis today, I recall the interesting talks over week-end dinners with my family and try not to think on what will be discussed this week-end over dinner. *sigh* I remember seeing photographs of those large protests particularly outside the Newland Whompah where I notice with interest in a few of the pictures, a few Clan running in to ask a Neutral for a Free Borealis sign to spite the threat on his or her life posed by the ever present Unicorns. I pass an Omni male guard and am saddened that their presence here indicates that Borealis isn't truly Neutral and free as is the condition of Newland or Jobe. Yes something should be done. *nods sadly* As a General of AoD we view Neutrals who are actively fighting for their homes and way of life with honor and respect. We offer you our friendship and humanitarian assistance such as medical supplies, nutritional supplements, and hydration packets. In these dark times, we can only hope for the best for future generations. It is after all our actions today that determine the outcome of the future.
    Sina "Andilynah" Demesa General of (AoD) Anarchists of Destruction - More Alts than are reasonable
    Anarchy proposes the cooperative and voluntary association of individuals and groups as the principal mode of an organized, structured society. Rather than being chaotic or disorlerly, it is consistent and harmonious, fluid with the anarchists' concept of socielogical structure one of these being anarcho-synicalist.
    -My Definition

"Do not underestimate the clans, if my time on this world has taught me anything, it is that if one man can think it, plan it or prepare for it, then you can be assured that someone else, somewhere, is thinking exactly the same thing."
    -Mr. Ross

AO-Universe / The Council of Truth / Channel 42 / The Green Cloaks / The Indepent Rubikan

Cool

Hello all!

I once walked the streets of Borealis and Newland as neutral but joined OT for own reasons. However, I'll aid NDI in anyway you wish. Btw I am acting of my own accord. As it were I too would like Borealis to return to its former state.

I thank you for your show of support sgtwolf, but as an employee of Omni-Tek you are obligated to abide by their au****es of accord. That is to say you follow their rules. If it comes to such a time that we can use your help without compromising you, we may talk further.

*writes down Sgtwolf's name in his notepad*

Aye....I should abide by OT's rules but what makes you think I follow them?

Anyhow least now you got an inside man.

If all troxes were as "smart" as you the whole planet would have been a bit more pleasant Sgtwolf.

I'll ask Omni-reform and Omni-med to make an appointment for you as soon as possible

Quote Originally Posted by Chaupin View Post
    I'll ask Omni-reform and Omni-med to make an appointment for you as soon as possible
    Aren't they all preoccupied keeping Pol's mind as warped and twisted as it currently is? And Med busy patching the holes in you lot which anyone in Borealis can say is a minute by minute thing.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast