Thread: The Neutral Defense Initiative

The matter at hand is to important to just ignore

I will be the delegate for Forgotten Society in this matter

Inzuse General Forgotten Society

Forgotten Society a Neutral Org.

Added FS, and added the current Coalition officer list
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

I should now be able to attend a meeting this Friday, if there is a change of plans then perhaps we could meet up for a drink Berael and have a chat about how things are going?
    Samp - The Peace Bringer

Eternal Servant of the Secret Fire

The list keeps growing to

Free Borealis
    Dmom
    President
    Elite Operations
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

Yes indeed, Very impressive

Long live the neutral community

/bump
    Proud Member of The Roots ----- Neut 4 Ever!! ----- Oh, btw: Here's The Story of Stuff & the Most Terrifying Video You'll Ever See.
    My goons: Luzengie 220/30/70 engie ----- Luziciona 220/30/70 MA ----- Luzolja 220/30/70 Sold ----- Fixxii 220/30/70 Fix ----- Nerfentehs 200/29/62 NT ----- Luztrox 200/30/68 Doc ----- Luzargh 199/22 Shade ----- Keepluzia 174/24 Keep ----- Luzidoxa 150/20 Doc ----- Luzee 150/10 Shade ----- Bancorotta 150/20 MA ----- Luzillian & Luzimeta 60/6 MPs ----- Luzibank 45/5 Enfo ----- Luztrader 32/3 Trader

Bump for a Free Borealis
    "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."
    -Philip K. D*ck

"AO is that which, when you stop leveling in it, doesn't go away."
    -Elgynn

The Old Boinky - The One True Heart and Soul of CG, even after...
    meh gear
    Arthurian the Pendragon
    Neutral 4 Life

- Bump for free Cheese cake ..err i mean Free Bori!

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."
    -Philip K. D*ck

"AO is that which, when you stop leveling in it, doesn't go away."
    -Elgynn

The Old Boinky - The One True Heart and Soul of CG, even after...
    meh gear
    Arthurian the Pendragon
    Neutral 4 Life

Just an observation from the last month or so. There are a few members of a few neutral orginization whom seem to have choosen to favor omni over clan. Which in my eyes makes then just as omni as the unicorns. One orginization I have noticed the most in regards to this would be Circle G. I have seen them attack clanners that were fighting Omni in your streets yet I have never seen them attack a single omni. Sounds to me like some of the so called "neutrals" have choosen a side in this war and pushed the fence you so humblely sit on over.

Maybe I'm wrong to ask this but, seeing as it has been brought to my attention from outside sources and personal knowledge. I was wondering what the NDI and the leaders of said org/s ((named only one cause of a experience from today)) had to say on thier behalf before all Neutrals become considered sided.

Thank You,

Kabulla

Hihi, funny you start about this, while you and your CoT have decided not to intefere in the borealis occupation you are here whining about clan getting attacked... how....surprisingly weird.. *grins*

altho i most probably give you right because almost everytime I take down a Tower from Omni i get angry messages from omnies telling me that they are going to get me kicked from my org, because of the truce or pact or whatever you call it between omni and neuts.

ghehehe, As if the NLF cares about such threats, in most cases they just give me the strength to destroy another tower.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopian View Post
    Hihi, funny you start about this, while you and your CoT have decided not to intefere in the borealis occupation you are here whining about clan getting attacked... how....surprisingly weird.. *grins*

altho i most probably give you right because almost everytime I take down a Tower from Omni i get angry messages from omnies telling me that they are going to get me kicked from my org, because of the truce or pact or whatever you call it between omni and neuts.

ghehehe, As if the NLF cares about such threats, in most cases they just give me the strength to destroy another tower.
    Guess NLFers can't read. I'm not concerned with any truces I am questioning thier "Neutrality". I would never question the NFL's neutrality. As for the CoT, like I said guess you higher then thou NLFers can't read. Its not my CoT, hell I wish the CoT would just crumble and colaspe at times. Hey if someone sends you hate messages fo attacing thier mining facilities tell then this "shove off joo n00b or come keel me plxkthxbia". ((little ooc humor never hurt anyone so don't nerf my post :P))

Quote Originally Posted by Kabulla View Post
    Just an observation from the last month or so. There are a few members of a few neutral orginization whom seem to have choosen to favor omni over clan. Which in my eyes makes then just as omni as the unicorns. One orginization I have noticed the most in regards to this would be Circle G. I have seen them attack clanners that were fighting Omni in your streets yet I have never seen them attack a single omni. Sounds to me like some of the so called "neutrals" have choosen a side in this war and pushed the fence you so humblely sit on over.
    And then I see some Neutrals being pissed off at how Sentinels use them for target practice. Lovely.
    I hate signatures.

Quote Originally Posted by Galadan View Post
    And then I see some Neutrals being pissed off at how Sentinels use them for target practice. Lovely.
    omg I'm starting to agree with Sentinals..... PLEASE will someone from the Neutral community defend these actions or not..... I can gladly make a full list and give picture/video evidence of these occurances ((frapsed lowbie stuff from yesterday, so it all on tape sort of :P)).....
    Last edited by Kabulla; Aug 31st, 2006 at 10:27:00. Reason: nerf 5am typing

It's no secret at least half the Neutral population consists of Omni-Tek sympathisers... Even with Omni-AF and Unicorn troops in Borealis, it's still me getting shot at instead of them most of the time.
    Kaylee "Sary" Lykin - Fixer
    "Syree" - Shade
    Member of The Mockers

Quote Originally Posted by Sary View Post
    It's no secret at least half the Neutral population consists of Omni-Tek sympathisers... Even with Omni-AF and Unicorn troops in Borealis, it's still me getting shot at instead of them most of the time.
    Hmm, let's see: Omni-AF and Unicorns invaded Borealis, but try to only shoot clanner. Tir-Guards shoot citizens of Borealis, Newland & Co. on sight, always.

Maybe you are still a bit higher on the target-list than omnis, sorry.
    Syy

The NDI is like a Chirop, It flies for a week and than drops dead, to be never seen or heared from, ever again.
    I must say im very pleased to see that the neutrals so quickly came to their senses and stopped with that rediculous idea of creating a resistance group.

Chaupin, honestly I can't say Omni-Pol is doing to well either. I almost... nah. Better you folks stick to your desks than the streets.
    Chi"Chimx" Delaet- 220/28 NT
    Proud Advisor of Uprising.

Ah! Mr. Delaet, I see you still not bored playing in the sandbox over there? perhaps I should send you a little pink plastic bucket with a matching shovel, for your good behavior over the past several months.

How do I say this.... its all vulture scraps over there at Pol now. Nothing worth my time or effort.
    Chi"Chimx" Delaet- 220/28 NT
    Proud Advisor of Uprising.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast