Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Neutral Defense Initiative

I will be passing on your message to my leadership council.

Caviler Cynotor
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!

List updated as The Kindred and Wanderer's Sanctuary has joined the Coalition.

Also in a surprise move, The Nanomage Liberation Front is sending a representative.

[[
    We now have a stable bot for use for meetings, chat, and organization. If you are a part of the coalition and have any members of your org that you feel positively represent your org and want them added please let me know. Though i'd prefer to avoid joining up -everybody-, we have NV for normal conversation and such . The NDI bot is also a In Character Bot so please respect that.
    ]]
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

Luziciona - representing The Roots

I will be representing The Roots until our brave leader returns, or until we have elected a formal representative.

I feel the need to stress the following issue, though:
    Even though we are powerful, please save yer strength and use the non-violent form of protest until we know more. Please refrain from hostilities and do not harass or in other ways intimidate or bother the sided representatives. This does not serve our cause, quite the contrary.

BTW:
    I do look forward to seeing the response from ICC representatives; None of them have responded to my queries so far. This might have surprised ICC as well?

In either case:
    A lot of work has been done so far: Well done, Berael!

Be safe and take care in these turbulent times!

You can add "Les Reblochons Libres" in the coalition.

The decision have been choose in meeting.
    Rodrodyndron

Leader of "Les Reblochons Libres"

Ici on comprend le français

Added several new comers. Working on looking for a list serve or forum to use seeing as how we are starting to get a huge out pouring of response. I'll be writting up an agenda for the first meeting soon.

Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

i will look into getting a permerant forum. i don't know much about setting them up, but i know people that do.
    May the sands wash away your sins

Although we tend to stay out of these kind of affairs in general, this is too important to be left unsupported. As speaker for the Shadow Atlantians I sign our alliance with this pact.

Aldornaq,
    General of the Shadow Atlantians

http://www.neutraldefence.forumsplace.com

i figured out how to get it running and i will be twinking it when i get home from work.
    May the sands wash away your sins

The Independent Rubikans have voted in favour of joining the NDI.

We will do what we can to help.

-smiles as she sees the outpouring of Neutrals to defend their homes and their neutrality-

My Knights offer the hand of friendship to the NDI and its members. I am glad to see you organizing. Great work Berael, my friend.

Thumbs up

I'm happy to see the neutrals gather their best to defend their fragile position against the corporation.

MD - Special Ops will offer you friendship and non-combat related services. The CoT has made it clear tha clans cannot get involved in the fight directly to respect the neutrals and their choice of neutrality. Even tho MDSO is not an official member of the council, we must respect the decision made by the CoT.

I wish the best of luck to Speaker Berael and the Neutral Defense Initiative.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

The Desert Winds welcome this initiative. I hereby declare our intent to join the coalition, and pledge our full support to this cause.

Sincerely,
    Delmar "Rubel" Dinnen
    President of Desert Winds

I would like to personaly pledge to supply what ever humanitariean aid I can offer to you all in the way of Medical supplies and nano rechargers.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rubel
    The Desert Winds welcome this initiative. I hereby declare our intent to join the coalition, and pledge our full support to this cause.

Sincerely,
    Excellent news!

I am impressd by the large number of neutral groups willing to work together for the duration of crisis at least. It is a good thing.

Thankyou for the aid Twistshot, in return I will aim to help, if I can, any member of the Aethyr Knights that asks me.
    Omni-Pol intelligence report for Peregrinus Praecautus
    Known applicant of Third Faction
    Warning! Record is being accessed by an external source of unknown origin.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

Updating the list again.

We are going to need to rapidly start planning a time for our first meeting soon. Please keep in touch with me on when you can come, I would at least like -most- of the reps there.

(( ooc:
    Currently my idea is to have a meeting to touch base on Wensday at around 18:00 GMT, or Friday at the same time. Please let me know if this will work, or propose an alternate date. Also if we all have AI we could find a use for those spiffy meeting chambers in large HQs ^_^. A good place to post information is to ask me to get on the NDI bot or the temp forums.
    ))
    Last edited by Berael; Jun 5th, 2006 at 14:43:29.

Thats 20 orgs represented so far. Now for our first meeting!

No matter the force thrown against us, Neutrals will always prevail. Borealis is currently a free city in occupation. We will see a true 100% free Borealis again!
    "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."
    -Philip K. D*ck

"AO is that which, when you stop leveling in it, doesn't go away."
    -Elgynn

The Old Boinky - The One True Heart and Soul of CG, even after...
    meh gear
    Arthurian the Pendragon
    Neutral 4 Life

Quote Originally Posted by Berael
    Thats 20 orgs represented so far. Now for our first meeting!
    Just tell me where I can bring you a shipment of those supplies Berael.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Omni-Admin will actually be happy to hear this, since it means that our comm device is being defended by someone else and that we no longer need to use our valuable resources protecting it.

((THAT'S A NICE, BIG HINT FC!))

The Neutralizers votes to join....

I have been given the honor of representing our guild.

Damon7
    Squad Commander.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast