Thread: NDI Meeting - Dec 9

NDI Meeting - Dec 9

On short notice but, i'm calling yet another NDI meeting to discuss the issues raised by Zora's speech. It will be held on the 9th so we can decide if we want to send a representative to the Clan meeting on the 10th. The time this time will be 20:00 GMT/RKT.

If I do not have at least 5 orgs signed up by saturday at 14 GMT, the meeting will be held over till the next saturday at the same time.

Attending
    Berael of Wolf Brigade
    Tigist of Absolution
    Dmom of Elite Operations (or another rep)
    Rodrodyndron of Les Reblochons Libres
    Nyadach of Independent Rubikans
    Kaarnsmash of Spiritwalkers
    Engimatia of Rubi-Ka Shadows
    Last edited by Berael; Dec 8th, 2006 at 23:57:46.
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

I'd like to thank everybody who came to the meeting for coming. It shows that we still have a lot of ground work to do in building a common understanding of the difficulties we face. I hope to talk to everybody again in the near future.
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin