Thread: The time is at hand.

The time is at hand.

The fimalure image appears on the holo screen. He beings speaking, cool and methodical, speakers crackling as his voice systems come online.

People of Borealis. Defenders of freedom, I have seen the passion you hold in your hearts. I have seen the fire that has been sparked by this recent invasion. No force of Omni-Tek can crush your spirit, no attempt by the Unicorns can estinguish your flame. It is time to make our message heard. It is time to send a message straight to the doors of Omni-Tek that we will not tolerate their presence on this planet any longer. My brothers and sisters it is time to rise up and overthrow our would be usurpers. We must unleash the dogs of war on Omni-Tek, we must unite our forces and show Omni-Tek just what it cost to mess with us. Together we can stand strong and cripple the Omni-Tek war machine, together we can crumble the very foundations of this corporate giant. MY brothers and sisters of Rubi-Ka I stand with you united, the question remains...do you stand with me?

As always the image abruptly ends, returning you to a blank holoscreen.
    May the sands wash away your sins

Wow. That sounded strangely like Clan propaganda to me. Time to pick your side, eh?

Omni-Mining
    This department oversees all mining operations on Rubi-Ka, Notum and otherwise. They also handle the allocation, out-of-corporation sales, and on-planet transportation of raw materials on Rubi-Ka. Due to a minor technicality that pre-dates Clan uprisings, Omni-Mining operates as an arm of Omni-Engineering, but has its own independent leadership. In addition, they have their own internal goals that include, but aren't limited to, anti-union enforcement and control of policing activity in mines and their associated facilities. Omni-Mining was once a quaint, quietly-run department, but once it was discovered that Clan activity originated in their men, they became much more authoritative and rigid.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincentprice
    Wow. That sounded strangely like Clan propaganda to me. Time to pick your side, eh?

I ask for nothing more then assistancen in this fight. How can that be considered Clan propaganda?
    May the sands wash away your sins

A fight that Omni-Tek started... Clanners hardly need to do much of anything to get the neutrals upset over Omni invading their homes and disrupting their lives.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Belleraphon
    The fimalure image appears on the holo screen. He beings speaking, cool and methodical, speakers crackling as his voice systems come online.

People of Borealis. Defenders of freedom, I have seen the passion you hold in your hearts. I have seen the fire that has been sparked by this recent invasion. No force of Omni-Tek can crush your spirit, no attempt by the Unicorns can estinguish your flame. It is time to make our message heard. It is time to send a message straight to the doors of Omni-Tek that we will not tolerate their presence on this planet any longer. My brothers and sisters it is time to rise up and overthrow our would be usurpers. We must unleash the dogs of war on Omni-Tek, we must unite our forces and show Omni-Tek just what it cost to mess with us. Together we can stand strong and cripple the Omni-Tek war machine, together we can crumble the very foundations of this corporate giant. MY brothers and sisters of Rubi-Ka I stand with you united, the question remains...do you stand with me?

As always the image abruptly ends, returning you to a blank holoscreen.
    I must admit this sounds as if a fellow clanner wrote it. Some of it is clearly against the ways of neutrality. But hey, if that is how he feels....more power to him.

I wish I could say MD - Special Ops will be joining the battle, however we must respect the decision of the CoT and not interfere with the combat operations of the neutrals in this case. MDSO will however offer non-combat services if requested.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.