Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: IRRK: Open letter to Omni-Tek

Perhaps it will occur, one cannot speak of the future with certainty however, so perhaps it will not. I thank you for the compliment however, or it's sentiment anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by gergiskoo
    Your presence on Rubi-Ka is your contract. There is no way to come here, on an ICC shuttle or otherwise, without an obligation to become an Omni-Tek employee.
    This statement is, of course, false.

Even setting aside the fact that generations of Solitus, nanobreed, and opifex born on this planet have never been bound to any contract with Omni-tek, other corporations have been free to operate on Rubi-ka for five years now.

I find it funny that Omni-Tek thinks (yes I said THINKS) that they own this sad excuse of a red rock well if you read the timeline's and history you will learn that the corporation has only LEASED the planet they DO NOT own it... ICC could just as easily terminate their lease and take the planet away from them... with all these problems now... do you honestly expect to get away with everything your doing right now? maybe you can but don't expect ICC to sit on their butt's and do nothing remember they leased this planet out to YOU so if you Omni-Tek employees think your all that and a bag of chips for taking over borealis.... just remember what power the ICC has over you and that they can easily shut down your operations on this planet without blinking... I could honestly care less but it just irks me that you arrogant bastards think you own this planet take a look at history books before you start spouting off your damned propaganda...
    Last edited by Freyda; Jun 9th, 2006 at 06:06:23.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyda
    I find it funny that Omni-Tek thinks (yes I said THINKS) that they own this sad excuse of a red rock well if you read the timeline's and history you will learn that the corporation has only LEASED the planet they DO NOT own it... ICC could just as easily terminate their lease and take the planet away from them... with all these problems now... do you honestly expect to get away with everything your doing right now? maybe you can but don't expect ICC to sit on their butt's and do nothing remember they leased this planet out to YOU so if you Omni-Tek employees think your all that and a bag of chips for taking over borealis.... just remember what power the ICC has over you and that they can easily shut down your operations on this planet without blinking... I could honestly care less but it just irks me that you arrogant bastards think you own this planet take a look at history books before you start spouting off your damned propaganda...
    A few short words:

ICC recognises the rights of Omni-Tek to Borealis and have thus removed their peace-keeping forces peacefully.

Clear enough, or should we perhaps print this on placards for our loyal employees?

Omni-Tek Succeeds.
    CybertroniX Watches.

here we go with that ownership bit again... I said it again like I will say it before NOBODY owns this planet (unless its ICC they leased it to you corporate fatcats) least of all nobody owns borealis. borealis is neutral territory it was established that way since the town wasnt of any use to anybody if you think I care about your idea of ownership go talk to somebody else that does. you deluded fools think you own this whole world.... its like I said your world is leased out by ICC... that includes land all over the planet so dont pull this oh we have rights to borealis... tell me do you have rights to Old Athen? whats that? oh I forgot you LOST THAT TOWN at least hundreds of years ago to clans.... so tell me truthfully how long do you expect to hold borealis before somebody else ousts you from THAT town... you omni-tek employees are silly go back to your home planet omni-prime or stay in your stuffy cities but dont start spouting your damned propaganda that you own this world or in fact that you OWN borealis because the simple fact of the matter is you dont own jack....

I am signing off now and as I said before I could care less about what your opinions towards others are... but next time get your FACTS straight before you start spouting your false propaganda's some of us neutrals really dont give a damn about your cause the same goes for the clans now get lost and quit bothering us with your foolish antics.

one more thing ICC could have just as easily denied your corporation ANY access to borealis whatsoever the fact that they pulled out means something is going on.... not my business... unless somebody wants to pay me handsomely to find out whats going on... in any case dont think for one second that they wouldnt have put up a fight against such an occupation. either there was some bribery involved... or ICC is planning an operation WAY out of the OT unicorn's league in which case its nothing I care about very much... at the moment

Borealis.

Omni-Tek's lease over Rubi-Ka states that Omni-Tek may use every square inch of Rubi-Ka as it pleases untill the end of the lease period. This includes Borealis , West Athens , Old Athens , Tir and every other city or location on this planet. Even so i still belive that even if we do have rights over Borealis we should not abuse it on the expense of the neutral citizens of the city. The situation is complicated. We do have rights over the whole planet but we have no rights over many of its citizens. I do belive that a way to respect other citizens rights must be found if we wish to be a lasting presence on Rubi-Ka after the lease period ends. People forget that ICC is present on the planet not de defend any of its faction but to keep notum production runing and to up hold its rights and powers over the planet. Neutrals or claners should not expect any protection from ICC. ICC protects the Notum not you. Also i do belive that our confidence and arogance might be a large mistake. The corporation should be aware that Rubi-Ka is more that sattelite dishes and notum fields. Its citizens made Rubi-ka what it is today!
    Life sucks...and then you die! Welcome to the dust ball!

The neutrals and clanners are illigitimate factions, and as such have no rights and should be arrested or shot on sight like any other group of squatters or terrorists.
    Slowly, one by one, the penguins rob me of my sanity
    Anualken Gimped old engineer.

Omni-Tek Protects.
    Me, as drawn my MrFli.

Old Engineers never die... they only fade away.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermiaa
    Though to be honest, I don't care who walks with me into the bullets. I'd be happy to face Omni alone if need be. I do not need the approval of others, the sense of camaraderie, the togetherness of unity to feel the conviction of my beliefs. I am with others because I choose to be, not because I need to be.
    Hear, hear!
    Those who fight for a righteous cause need not hide behind others and they need not external approval. Their heart will tell them what to do, their brain how.

Although I work for OT, specifically OT-RK, I will never see you in battle. Unless it's against the alien invaders, that is.
    On other planets fights and wars have taken place and slavery abolished, it can be so on Rubi-Ka as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Anualken
    The neutrals and clanners are illigitimate factions, and as such have no rights and should be arrested or shot on sight like any other group of squatters or terrorists.
    Hahaha, you really should have paid more attention in inductrination class:
    "Neutrals" are still OT-RK employees as far as the law goes - and they are to be treated as such.
    Of course, with the current management I guess you're right, "lawabiding" is not the first word that springs to mind when thinking of OT-RK.. even if it's their own laws, hehe.
    Me? Trouble? No trouble..

As Mae West said: "Never resist temptation, you don't know if you'll get another chance."

Quote Originally Posted by Anualken
    On the contrary, Omni-tek does not have sole mining rights on the planet. The ICC has allowed other corporations to mine notum for years, although Omni-tek still has a legal monopoly on exporting the stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Keldros
    On the contrary, Omni-tek does not have sole mining rights on the planet. The ICC has allowed other corporations to mine notum for years, although Omni-tek still has a legal monopoly on exporting the stuff.
    This is not true. The Clans were given the right to mine notum under the Tir Accord, but this was lost when it was annulled. Small groups originating on Rubi-Ka were also given limited ability to mine notum with surface towers, but only over the last couple of years. The other corporations of the ICC will not have the ability to mine notum until the lease expires in 29550, with the exception of Sol Banking which will be granted limited mining rights starting in the year 29500.
    Administrator Jacob Stroud
    Omni-Tek Department Affiliate Program - Administrative Representative, Rimor

Omni-Administrative Services Special Operations Subdepartment K-62
    Commissioner, RKDC

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123