Thread: IRRK: Newland Mission Terminal Power Issues

Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka Editor: IRRK's Avatar

IRRK: Newland Mission Terminal Power Issues

June 1, 29480 - [Global]

Embarrassed Newland City officials had to admit yesterday to some failures in the cities power systems due to unexpected traffic due to the increased number of clan visitors. Maintenance staff who had been placed on single tow hour shifts once a day had to work double time to ensure that the facilities were clean and in working order. One technician we managed to catch at work did admit that he had dusted off a good few cobwebs from several of the terminals and had needed to lubricate many of the interface screens.

When asked if they were caught unprepared Trent Ghant from the City Council’s admin department joked that it was a luxury problem to have, and whilst they wished for a peaceful resolution of the situation in Borealis, they were also happy to see more citizens returning to the streets of Newland.

I hope Newland City is prepared for the influx of people, for too long it has been almost as deserted as the desert that surrounds it.
    Omni-Pol intelligence report for Peregrinus Praecautus
    Known applicant of Third Faction
    Warning! Record is being accessed by an external source of unknown origin.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

I trust our research department to find a quick solution for this issue. I'm pretty sure that there is nothing that Ren can't fix.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Those fleeing to Newland that are of able body to fight are cowards ... resist the occupation
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by SirNegs
    Those fleeing to Newland that are of able body to fight are cowards ... resist the occupation
    Well they do need a place to get more supplies, house family who are unable to fight, sleep and co-ordinate their efforts.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

I tremble at the idea of the sort of mind who cannot take time out to appreciate life... life is struggle, pain, and blood, even under the best conditions. But in order to make that life worth living, there must be room for more. What is the point of civilization otherwise?