Thread: FJRK: How long till Omni-Tek invades Clan territory?

FJRK: How long till Omni-Tek invades Clan territory?

Clan fear Omni expansion plans
    May 31, 29480 - [Global]

With Omni-Tek yesterday announcing even further widening of powers being given to the Unicorn Company and its other security forces the clans have to ask themselves where will this action stop?

Has the actions of the Unionist clan started a chain reaction that could lead to open warfare and yet another Rubi-Ka civil war? We should not delude ourselves; it is not beyond the realms of possibility.

Even the most ardent of clan loyalists have today called into question the legality of the Unionist actions and we understand that the Council of Truth may convene to discuss recent developments. It is report that Alan Jacobi has already visited Sentinels leader Simon Silverstone in Tir ahead of any council meeting. The two power players in Clan politics were unavailable for comment however at the time of this gridfeed.

Strictly analysing the actions this week, there does not appear to be legal ground for the Unionist actions, but as has been the case in the past some clans even dispute the right of the ICC and Omni-Tek to apply any laws to them, or the natural notum resource on Rubi-Ka. This may be another case where, just as in Tir when the Sentinels evicted ICC peacekeepers, the clans have chosen to take another brave step towards directly challenging Omni-Tek oppression.

Where this takes us though remains to be seen!

The clans have every right to be concerned to have an Omni-Tek stronghold so close to Athen, I fear that the events in 4Holes and Borealis will escalate. At the very least Omni-Tek is going to attempt to repel the Unionists from their illegal occupation of 4Holes and will have to increase the troop numbers in Borealis.
    Omni-Pol intelligence report for Peregrinus Praecautus
    Known applicant of Third Faction
    Warning! Record is being accessed by an external source of unknown origin.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

they can have 4 holes, its a dump. I don't care about the notum they can put it to better use than we can. Aslong as they leave my shack in the middle of Perpetual wastelands alone im happy

The Clanners will get what they deserve.

Who cares ... don't put the carriage before the horse ....

GET THEM OUT OF BOREALIS
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Editor: FJRK
    Where this takes us though remains to be seen!
    Nowhere good Im afraid....
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Quote Originally Posted by Editor: FJRK

Even the most ardent of clan loyalists have today called into question the legality of the Unionist actions and we understand that the Council of Truth may convene to discuss recent developments.
    Perhaps the unionist are not even working with the majority of the clans motives at heart. But could they possibly be a smokescreen for Omni? To gain the justification of the occupation of Borialis with a ICC backing even? Mabey this is why the ICC have been left out of this skirmish so far?

There were Unicorns in the ICC outpost in Andromeda yeserday. (Tho they were discarded rather quickly by a Nuetral force.)

Mabey OT and the ICC have a pre-aranged deal? Who knows, but what I do know is that things are not as they seem.

Quote Originally Posted by Archon5
    Perhaps the unionist are not even working with the majority of the clans motives at heart. But could they possibly be a smokescreen for Omni? To gain the justification of the occupation of Borialis with a ICC backing even? Mabey this is why the ICC have been left out of this skirmish so far?

There were Unicorns in the ICC outpost in Andromeda yeserday. (Tho they were discarded rather quickly by a Nuetral force.)

Mabey OT and the ICC have a pre-aranged deal? Who knows, but what I do know is that things are not as they seem.
    And maybe you need a good trip to Omni-Reform, Citizen. Just maybe...
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

The Clans were given the North.

They were expected to remain there.

They chose to cross the line. Unless their leaders can reign them in, and order a retreat from 4-Holes, it will definitly lead to a war the Clanners will regret.

Already across Rubi-Ka, clan mining towers are being reduced to tatters while the proud flag of Omni-Tek rises. They should know better than to threaten the most powerful force on the planet.

Accept the Rightful Rulers of Rubi-Ka. Accept Omni-Tek. To quote some old hologrid show: Resistance is futile.

Omni-Tek Protects.
    CybertroniX Watches.

Quote Originally Posted by JubileX_Prime
    The Clans were given the North.

They were expected to remain there..

Omni-Tek was given the South.

They were expected to remain there as well.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Quote Originally Posted by Archon5
    They do, and that is the lease of Rubi-Ka. The ICC is not and has never been a defense force for the Neutrals, nor could it give a damn about them. The only reason the ICC appears to protect them is to prevent a full-scale war, which would severely hurt notum exports. They are called "Peacekeepers" for a reason. Because Omni-Tek was not only within its legal rights to take posession of Borealis, and because it was not an act of war against the Clans, the ICC saw no problem with it and left.