Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: OTPC: Are Borealis protests a Clan Plot?

Quote Originally Posted by Psikie View Post
    Well Mr Bubba trox, you can marry anyone you want.
    Thank you for that, I feel so relieved I have your permission now. *eyeroll*

But since you were grown without any sexual organs, including chemical hormones, other than imitating the behavior you have witnessed from true males (or females) you have no understanding of intercourse.
    Yeah, because we all now the world revolves around your beliefs. Anything outside of that is just plain anathema. ...and I still aint gunna show you my package, sweetheart. But, just a tidbit I will volunteer: You just can't fake this level of the funk, and my wife definitely agrees.

Actually what I said has nothing to do with those facts.
    Or any other facts for that matter.

Blah blah blah you dont fit into my world view or racial biases or stereotypes, d00pteEdoO~~~
    lol. Cybernetics. lol. Prosthetics. lol. Whatever. Until you are old enough to know better, girly... keep other people's genitals outta your topic of discussion. Youre just embarassing yourself and proving more and more just how much of a ****ing idiot you are. Its ok, I get it already! You don't have to keep on with it!

I am not even gunna explain it to you just how this trox's libido works, because that's just wierd on a public forum, and any response you can invent, isnt going to be even a fraction smarter, than the ones you've previously vomited all over us from whatever it is that serves for your facial orifice.

Besides, I am not gunna do your homework for you. You need to figger that **** out for yourself. FFS woman, the more and more I reply to your agressively ignorant verbal diarrhea the more I question the universe, and just exactly why the **** idiots like you can even exist outside of the paradigm of single-celled existance. But then I just shrug and realize, perhaps stupid people have finally beaten social darwinism. You are a scientist after all, and the rest of us have prolly lost a pretty safe bet with Fate itself. I cant help but weep for our future.

Knowing this, I cant help but wonder if the rest of Life as we know it, just isnt hideously doomed by this-
    *twitch*
    discovery. And now all the rest of us are all-
    *twitch*twitch*
    dumber for having-
    *spasm*
    read all that-
    *tic*
    j0o haff ta say.
    *drool*

...denk yo0. *drops into fetal position*
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Oct 21st, 2006 at 09:19:30.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

I really got under your skin didn't I?

So sensitive, yet still so typical, predictable, troxness~
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Uhm.. No? I think more along the lines of caused his upchuck reflex to go into over drive..

Quote Originally Posted by Xaun View Post
    Uhm.. No? I think more along the lines of caused his upchuck reflex to go into over drive..
    In a symbolism kinda way, I can only relate to her arguments with two sounds. One is regurgitation, the other is toilet flushing. I had to make a choice. If that is a symptom of sensitivity to how one idiot may break the universe, then yeah... I spose that makes me a mite uneasy.

I also think it a bit silly that I had to gibber in my post, in order to fit back into her stereotype so she could get it. I spose I should follow this up with chest beating and knuckledragging to show 'hunger' or 'anger'. Now I know why we do it so much, so that stupid people can understand us.

Now, THATS IRONY! ha!
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Oct 24th, 2006 at 17:20:13.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456