Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: OTPC: Are Borealis protests a Clan Plot?

Quote Originally Posted by Twistshot View Post
    Neutral adj [MF, fr. (assumed) ML neutralis, fr. L
    1- Not engaged on either sode; specif; not aligned with a political or ideological grouping
    2- of or relating to a neurtral state of power
    3a- no decided or pronounced as to characteristics : Indifferent

Well I could go on with the deffinition however my point is this, if some one who proclaims themselves neutral and then backs either clan or omni, they can not in good faith declair themselves neutral and to remain such, neutral despite supporting one side or the other, is an act of bad faith that harms the reputation of those who declare themselves neutral and do so in good faith.
    So by your definition if an omni attacks me, and I fight back, I must be backing clans for killing an omni~
    Or vice versa clan and omni.

Or if i join the Leet Scouts which have an ideology I must not be neutral to the conflict. But by your definition having an opinion means a person is not neutral.

There is a conflict, omni vs clan. Anyone not involved in that conflict is neutral to that conflict. Meaning we don't care one way or the other who wins the "conflict". But we may not like those involved in it personally. That doesnt mean we are choosing sides, just that we are choosing our personal fights.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Quote Originally Posted by Psikie View Post
    If some entity was syphoning off the oxygen of the atmoshpere wouldn't you fight to prevent it? That is what the NLF fights for their oxygen. I don't have to be a member to understand their motives~
    Psikie, the NLF has been saying for years that Notum is a non-renewable resorces however they have done no research into the matter and have slaughtered the only group of notum biologists that had put any effort into the topic, right before they were going to present research that would either support or destroy their claims. With that single act they have most likely seen to the end of any kind of research into weather or not notum is finite or renewable due to the fact that most people do not go into a feild of study so they can die.

The NLF has done more harm for the Nanomage cause than good, and they have done no good. All they have done is cast an ever darkening cloud of suspision over all nanomages in order to force them to join their fanatical ranks and serve their Nanomage Legion masters. For those Nanomages who do not support their fanatical views completly are marked for death or "reeducation" that makes omni-reform seem like a kind and caring entity. No Psikie, trying to suport your views by metioning the NLF in a supporting fashion dose what ever you speak about great harm and will cause people to dismiss you out of hand.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Quote Originally Posted by Twistshot View Post
    Psikie, the NLF has been saying for years that Notum is a non-renewable resorces however they have done no research into the matter and have slaughtered the only group of notum biologists that had put any effort into the topic, right before they were going to present research that would either support or destroy their claims. With that single act they have most likely seen to the end of any kind of research into weather or not notum is finite or renewable due to the fact that most people do not go into a feild of study so they can die.

The NLF has done more harm for the Nanomage cause than good, and they have done no good. All they have done is cast an ever darkening cloud of suspision over all nanomages in order to force them to join their fanatical ranks and serve their Nanomage Legion masters. For those Nanomages who do not support their fanatical views completly are marked for death or "reeducation" that makes omni-reform seem like a kind and caring entity. No Psikie, trying to suport your views by metioning the NLF in a supporting fashion dose what ever you speak about great harm and will cause people to dismiss you out of hand.
    WHY you...!! but...but... nnnghh!

*Quickly swallows some pills, takes a few deep breaths and restrains herself*

Yes, the NLF are nothing more than a bunch of evil, brainswashing terrorists. A shame to all the other hardworking, reasonable and respectable Nanomages on Rubi-Ka.
    Corporal Almeta"Sillara"Sedy,
    Omni-Pol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillara_Sedy View Post
    WHY you...!! but...but... nnnghh!

*Quickly swallows some pills, takes a few deep breaths and restrains herself*

Yes, the NLF are nothing more than a bunch of evil, brainswashing terrorists. A shame to all the other hardworking, reasonable and respectable Nanomages on Rubi-Ka.
    All I said was that I didnt have to be a member to understand their point of view~
    AND that they have a right to have their own opinions... as long as they don't infringe on mine.

If I agreed with them totally I would be a member, however I can not dismiss them out of hand for I actually don't know if their cause is accurate or lunacy.

I am an individual I dont follow sides except to know who claims what. I trully trust no one except my mates. If I don't know your name you best believe I don't like you and would bury your arse alive somewhere in Mort so you don't rezz elsewhere if you cross me~

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

And all I said was that they are evil. I never mentioned sides or likeing each other or not. As a matter of fact i wasn't even refering nor replying to your post.

So do us a favor and go bury yourself in Mort.
    Corporal Almeta"Sillara"Sedy,
    Omni-Pol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillara_Sedy View Post
    And all I said was that they are evil. I never mentioned sides or likeing each other or not. As a matter of fact i wasn't even refering nor replying to your post.

So do us a favor and go bury yourself in Mort.
    Dont worry about Psikie, just a lil harmless apathetic scientist.
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Oct 21st, 2006 at 08:28:41.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Editor: OTPC View Post
    Omni-Tek question protestors motives
    May 30, 29480 - [Global]

As rogue elements and militants continue to disrupt the lawful military functions in Borealis several prominent members of Omni-Tek think tanks have expressed concern that the company is not being aggressive enough in dealing with the protests.
    Ok i got as far as that and had to stop reading.
    Since when did Omni and Think-tank mix?
    It is sort of like Electricity and water.
    ...I have been given a glimpse of the dark, and am humbled. It is Power. Chaos. Desire. Fulfillment. Life. Death. Pain. Joy. It is Everything. My bretheren no longer understand my words, for they have not been given this gift. I am changed forever...

Many hamsters died to bring you this post.
    Pharamond

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    Dont worry about Psikie, just a lil harmless apathietic scientist.
    Keep telling yourself that....*starts gathering ingredients for viral-biotoxin formula*

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Keep telling yourself that....*starts gathering ingredients for viral-biotoxin formula*
    Hmm I wonder if Omni-Pol will protect!? And the try to call us clanners Terrorists... At least we bring a fight you know..

Quote Originally Posted by Xaun View Post
    Hmm I wonder if Omni-Pol will protect!? And the try to call us clanners Terrorists... At least we bring a fight you know..
    Fear not it won't be a terroristic formula, I will tailor make it to propogate for a particular DNA rezz pattern. Upload it into the system to infect one individual based on his unique dna pattern. Then when he does rezz I can pick him paralyzed and bury him in mort alive as I promised.

I am a scientist after all, not a nhilist~

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Saetos puts his face to his hands...

It's not very often I can read the title of an article and automatically be ashamed that I'm aligned with such a propagandist faction
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Make all you like. I usually chase mine down with a tequila and lime.

I will tailor make it to propogate for a particular DNA rezz pattern. Upload it into the system to infect one individual based on his unique dna pattern. Then when he does rezz I can pick him paralyzed and bury him in mort alive as I promised.
    You cant fight what you cant touch, tardgirl. I am on the Rimor Colony. But hey, far be it for me to lecture a scientist on common sense. Oh.. and silly promises you are incapable of keeping either.
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Oct 19th, 2006 at 18:30:06.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

The rimor colony is not that far away silly small minded trox~

You are only a shuttle ride away........

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

The rimor colony is not that far away silly small minded trox~

You are only a shuttle ride away........
    *rolls eyes* I'll try and not piss myself laughing when I see all the trouble you go through just for "silly minded trox~".
    I cant help but be flattered if you go to such lengths to initiate this kinda foreplay. I will warn you though, I am gunna hafta decline, and my wife can be a little... shall we say... territorial?
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Oct 19th, 2006 at 19:02:18.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    I cant help but be flattered if you go to such lengths to initiate this kinda foreplay. I will warn you though, I am gunna hafta decline, and my wife can be a little... shall we say... territorial?
    Don't you mean husband? As atrox are neuter anyway I suppose you are all your own husbands and wives anyway~

*silly simple minded trox*

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

No one ever said a solitus or opifex can not love nor marry an atrox.. just going to have fun in the procreation part.. and if I remember correctly Atrox's were orignally engineered herms not neuters. *shrugs*

Don't you mean husband? As atrox are neuter anyway I suppose you are all your own husbands and wives anyway~

*silly simple minded trox*
    For a scientist you ask alot of dumb questions~ (and I am sposed to be the silly simple minded trox) But I spose if youre curious about these things, you can dr00l over the various pr0n sites on the grid from the safety and security of your own office~ It's all there for you, and I dont kiss and tell~

Yes I am married~ Yes to a wonderful woman~ And yes... all that entails~ But seriously, I think your folks shoulda taught you the birds and the bees when you were a youngin~ Don't come to me askin, because I aint your daddy~ I dont play house that way, and no you cant check out my 'junk'~ So, I will let you stew on that one~~~~ ~~~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~~ (w/e sorta punctuation that is)

Quote Originally Posted by Xaun View Post
    No one ever said a solitus or opifex can not love nor marry an atrox.. just going to have fun in the procreation part.. and if I remember correctly Atrox's were orignally engineered herms not neuters. *shrugs*
    My wife is an Opifex, and we dont seem to have an issue at all. *shrug* I kinda for a while wanted to adopt, but with so many problems in the world today, I end up taking care of alot of kids anyway. I kinda consider them all my family. So in reality, I already feel like a father. The problem solved itself pretty much.
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Oct 20th, 2006 at 03:59:17.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Well Mr Bubba trox, you can marry anyone you want. You can not however have relations without using cybernetics. But since you were grown without any sexual organs, including chemical hormones, other than imitating the behavior you have witnessed from true males (or females) you have no understanding of intercourse.
    Now while it is scientifically possible to use dna samples of you and your "spouse" to create another life, it is far easier, simpler, and safer to grow a new offspring from pure laboratory controlled samples. Although it would be an interesting experiment as there are no 1/2 breeds on RK. I do not think it is possible though.
    But for such a witty trox as yourself you already know this. (double reverse psychology)

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Actually, again I must correct you. I notice by the number of years you are here that as a scientist as well you should know this.. but alas it seems not.. Atrox's were not always Neuter. They were originally bred Hermaphrodites. To put that into clinical terms for you.. having both genetalias.. wether Bubba is one or not does not change the fact that the Atrox breed has and is capable at one point in history or another of such production. *shrugs and walks off thinking this is not even a mad scientist just a disgruntled one* Not to mention surgical grafting.. which as I understand a great number of Atrox's undergo.. and there is nothing cyb0rnetic about that.

Actually what I said has nothing to do with those facts. My comments were toward one individual which I only suggested options to what he/she might be able to do. It has nothing to do with the evolution of the breed so muchas the current state for one individual.
    Also whereas surgical grafting may not technically be classified as cybernetics, they are still derived from a foreign source and therfore not "natural" to the current racial standard.

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast