Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: OTPC: Are Borealis protests a Clan Plot?

But it's not a war for survival, Satanous, not for Omni-Tek anyway. We could lose the whole of Rubi-Ka, and Omni-Tek would still be the largest corporation in the universe.

At the ned of the day, being Omni-Tek simply means you have a steady job. Givent he neutrals don't get a salary from Omni-Tek, it is absurd to exoect them to fight at our side.

Savoy
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Extremists on both sides are the reason why I doubt we'll achieve any sort of lasting peace between Omni-Tek and the Clans in the forseeable future... even with a threat like the Kyr'Ozch looming over all of our heads.

But whats to stop the clanners from spreading out once they get rubi-ka.....they might preach about just wanting freedom but thats like saying the romans just wanted land......they will not stop with rubi-ka and if we don't stop them here who will...
    "Bow and tremble pathetic mortals for i am your new master"

Satanous-lvl 172 opi shade-Omni-tek defenders(My Killer)
    Angelofdeath-22-sol-Omni-Tek Defenders(gimp)
    Luciferan-lvl 52 Sol engineer-Omni-tek defenders(trade)
    Innersorrow-27 Mp-Omni-Tek Defenders(forgot i had this)

Quote Originally Posted by Satanous
    But whats to stop the clanners from spreading out once they get rubi-ka.....they might preach about just wanting freedom but thats like saying the romans just wanted land......they will not stop with rubi-ka and if we don't stop them here who will...
    That is like being worried about the sun dying a few years early. If you wish to oppose us, that is your choice and you are free to make it. However please do not have the reason be something that may or may not even happen centuries into the future because it would take us that long to work up the industreal base needed to entertain such notions.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Stopping Omni-Tek on Rubi-Ka will not only be nearly impossible, but it would have little effect on the corporation. The Clans will never be able to process and export the notum as efficiently as us, and they will lose any credibility they have with the ICC, as its entire goal on Rubi-Ka is to keep the notum flowing.

Not only will you be crushed, but you will die for a foolish cause. I have said already that, should Omni-Tek somehow end up in dire straits, reinforcements could be brought in from any number of planets. Where did the Unicorns come from?

And this is why our chances for peace diminish like a guttering match on a blustering day...

Quote Originally Posted by Hermiaa
    And this is why our chances for peace diminish like a guttering match on a blustering day...
    Forgive my long absence, I was unfortunatly tied up in business meetings.

I will be brief, for a change, and to the point.

You just dropped your match in a bucket of water by invading 4-Holes. You then ground in into the soil when your Council of Truth supported the deed.

Do not blame Omni-Tek for war. War is only profitable to the underdog. We dont need it. We didnt want it. But we -will- defend our territories now that the Clans have shown their true nature.

Omni-Tek Succeeds.
    CybertroniX Watches.

Quote Originally Posted by JubileX_Prime
    War is only profitable to the underdog.
    An alternate opinion, if I may:

War is good for business, unless you're the one fighting the war.
    Tonitrum - 215/21 Fixer

Please Review the following declassified Omni-Pol Field Operations Report detailing events surrounding Mr. Ross's Assasination

Field Operations Report - #15 Events Saturday 7th of May

As well as Information avaliable on Omni-Reforms Public News Network

Investigation into the murder of Mr. Ross

While the Protests may not be directly driven by Clan members there would seem to be more than a significant involvement from them within Borealis, food for thought.
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

Ok ok...whoever wrote this needs to be fired.

This might be inspired by the manuvers i pulled to have neutral voices be heard in a council of truth meeting...Which then got shouted down by the rest of the so called neutral community when they aided omni tek in full force when omni EMPed our communication centers and permakilled one of our top generals! Rerouting nine other Reclaim patterns and throwing our entire network into chaos during their most recent Campaign against our towers. As far as i am concerned the so called 'neutral community' is proving Simon Silverstone right with every action they take to aid in omni towers. I am through with my support for them. The recent events on rubi-ka proves one thing

Neutrals=Omni-tek

Until The neutrals at large clean house unite and get rid of the elements that continue to support the above they will never be seen by clans as truly neutral nor will they be treated as such. I have several neutral friends more than most clanners probably. But i will no longer continue to support them if they want to fix their problems they are going to have to show us something first. Clans dont want a piece of this in any way.

My message to you neutral people: Clanners shun you because of the above maybe we wouldnt if you actually grew a spine and stood against the organizations that act in your name with omni-tek. In my opinion if you want to be seen as equals by us you should fill out a clan application form. I dont see anyone doing anything to clean up the 'house' that is the so called 'neutrals' in the near or distant future.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    My message to you neutral people: Clanners shun you because of the above maybe we wouldnt if you actually grew a spine and stood against the organizations that act in your name with omni-tek. In my opinion if you want to be seen as equals by us you should fill out a clan application form. I dont see anyone doing anything to clean up the 'house' that is the so called 'neutrals' in the near or distant future.
    Thank you for outlining the reason the majority of neutrals prefer Omni-Tek over the Clans, we don't try to force them to pick sides, instead I was asking them not to pick clan, unlike Clanners who just wish to force their own idealogie on other, so much for the clanners so called 'Freedom' which can be translated to 'Do things our way or we'll kill you'

Neutrals have a spine, it's why they refuse to be browbeaten and forced into obidience and slavery to the Clanners.
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebondevil View Post
    Thank you for outlining the reason the majority of neutrals prefer Omni-Tek over the Clans, we don't try to force them to pick sides, instead I was asking them not to pick clan, unlike Clanners who just wish to force their own idealogie on other, so much for the clanners so called 'Freedom' which can be translated to 'Do things our way or we'll kill you'

Neutrals have a spine, it's why they refuse to be browbeaten and forced into obidience and slavery to the Clanners.
    I wouldnt care if they stood against us but they continue to rely on OT for everything. They aid OT at every turn and time and time again act in favor of not their own intrests but of OT's. What are we clanners supposed to think? I dont give a crap about ideolgy but i will not give neutrals an inch when they claim they dont give a crap about sides but openly support and fight along side omni-tek. Neutral is NEUTRAL not OT in a different skin.

Neutral adj [MF, fr. (assumed) ML neutralis, fr. L
    1- Not engaged on either sode; specif; not aligned with a political or ideological grouping
    2- of or relating to a neurtral state of power
    3a- no decided or pronounced as to characteristics : Indifferent

Well I could go on with the deffinition however my point is this, if some one who proclaims themselves neutral and then backs either clan or omni, they can not in good faith declair themselves neutral and to remain such, neutral despite supporting one side or the other, is an act of bad faith that harms the reputation of those who declare themselves neutral and do so in good faith.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

No real neutral is obidient to the Clans or Omni-Tek. If you think it you are severely misunderstanding what it is, and where it is we stand. We stand for our own kind, no one else. Fine we may "use" others to assist in our goals, but those goals ours. Not those of the Clans or Omni-Tek.

We are still waiting for the promised paper work which supposidly legitimises the actions in Borealis...ok I can't stop s******ing at that thought since we all know fine well it doesn't exist, and when they do finally pull something out of wherever they keep all the false paperwork, we know what it'll be...a steaming pile of rollerrats droppings.

We WANT BOREALIS FREE! and that means no Omni troops anywhere. And that includes that rusting pile of scrap of a juggernaut also. It all must go. Its been of no use like all the troops in our once peaceful town. And your not welcome. So get the hell out NOW!
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Nyadach there is no need for any paperwork if the Neutrals support the clans in any way, which is exactly what is suspected of happening if you look at the articles I previously posted. I invite you to go on a tour of Omni territories any time you like with an Advisor of Rubi-Ka, you will see the truth of my words, unfortunatly you won't be able to take a similar tour in clan lands without fear of their guards attacking you.

Hopefully the situation in Borealis will be solved as quickly as possible, but protests will only hinder operations there and prolong the occupation.

And Firestorm on every occasion i have heard of, it is the Clans that have started aggresive action against the Neutrals, There may be a few radicals,but there always are, you can't really blame the Neutrals If Omni-Tek steps in to support thier Neutrality and in return gains a measure of support back, but alas all you seem able to see is enemies and so that is all you get.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyadach View Post
    No real neutral is obidient to the Clans or Omni-Tek. If you think it you are severely misunderstanding what it is, and where it is we stand. We stand for our own kind, no one else. Fine we may "use" others to assist in our goals, but those goals ours. Not those of the Clans or Omni-Tek.
    What is really interesting in this little catchphrase is that we know you now serve the Nanomage liberation front. So by 'your kind' I will assume that you only refer to the minority of little league terrorists who swallow your stories of notum-deprivation without chewing.

As for being obedient, well, Omni-Com reports that you and your little band of joyful terrorists have been targeting many, many more OT towers than clans lately.

Could it be that the other side offered more creds than me ?

Omni-Tek Protect.
    Omni-Reform Knows.

There are two kinds of neutrals. Those who want to live in peace, and those who use the cloak of neutrality to play both sides against each other for their own profits. Which kind of neutral are you ?

The stupid oppression in borealis was what caused me to join the clans fight for independence. "Omni-Tek is your friend" Really? Last time i checked my friends dont take over my city and kill any one that they dont like who comes in.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebondevil View Post
    you can't really blame the Neutrals If Omni-Tek steps in to support thier Neutrality and in return gains a measure of support back, but alas all you seem able to see is enemies and so that is all you get.

OMG ROFL! And you are so stupid you call taking over neutral cities and killing thier clan friends "Protecting them". Your are not thier father, they know how to prortect themselves
    Last edited by Corers; Sep 22nd, 2006 at 14:56:44.
    Inter-Dimension Travel is probably the Smartest thing FC has ever done. Even more intelligent than making the actual game.

No one owns the land, the land owns you.

Everytime there is some semblance of anything that looks violent, the OT 'think tanks' as they put it blame clanfolks.

I wonder how much they make, if thats the only answer they can come up with? It must be rather a simple thing, whenever theres trouble someone with enough gumption can rise up and proclaim "ITS ALL A CLAN DOING!" Then mosey on down to the bank to collect their checks.

That's just a damn shame.
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Oct 21st, 2006 at 08:26:01.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Change will happen. Patience friends.
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Xaun View Post
    Chopain we have assited Neutrals in Borealis.. As an NLFer you have never had Neutral Goals at heart.. it has been soley oriented around the basis of liberating Nanomages from perceived oppression
    Actually it's sad that the NLF are so misunderstood. They are very vocal about their motives, however not many actually hear them. They fight for the life of nanaomages. Not omni, not clan, not neutral, ALL nanomages. Notum is the very life blood of the race.

If some entity was syphoning off the oxygen of the atmoshpere wouldn't you fight to prevent it? That is what the NLF fights for their oxygen. I don't have to be a member to understand their motives~
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast