Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: OTPC: Are Borealis protests a Clan Plot?

OTPC: Are Borealis protests a Clan Plot?

Omni-Tek question protestors motives
    May 30, 29480 - [Global]

As rogue elements and militants continue to disrupt the lawful military functions in Borealis several prominent members of Omni-Tek think tanks have expressed concern that the company is not being aggressive enough in dealing with the protests.

Some are even going as far to suggest that expansionist Clans has engineered the whole situation.

Jakob Moralis of the Omni-Tek Planetary Politic study group is in no doubt:

“This is all smoke and mirrors! The Clans have created this ‘protest’ to cover their action in invading Omni territory and trying to take over key mining installations. I feel the current administration is not focusing the public’s attention correctly on the crimes committed in 4 Holes.

Whilst our legal and ICC approved military actions in the defence of the entire planet is being abused for political gain the blatant disregard for planetary law shown by the clans is going unpunished and even uncovered by the global gridfeeds!

Notum is vital to ensuring the prosperity of the company and the ongoing disruption caused by the illegal seizure of 4 Holes will impact our standing and may have long term implications.”

Benzen Leon, another well know Omni academic has echoed those sentiments and today called on the corporations governing forces to take action or force the ICC to do so: “there is no debate here,” he was quoted as saying to an assembly of Omni intellectuals, “our actions are legal and the clans are not, sanctions from the ICC are now essential if this situation is to be resolved.”

Whilst official company channels have followed their standard protocols and not given any grid time to these rogue elements organising the protests we have been informed through informal channels that the situation is being monitored closely.

In the meantime Omni-Tek employees are reminded of their obligations to support company policy and requested to forward any information on possible rogue elements to their appoint Omni-Interops representative.

If Omni-Tek thinks that the protests of my fellow neutral citizens of Borealis is a clan plot then they have seriously underestimated the neutral population. No doubt this idea was from the same branch of Omni-Intel that decided to leave one of the largest notum mining facilities on Rubi-Ka under-protected? However, I do wonder why the occupation of 4Holes has gained so little attention.
    Omni-Pol intelligence report for Peregrinus Praecautus
    Known applicant of Third Faction
    Warning! Record is being accessed by an external source of unknown origin.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

Ok how stupid are you going to prove yourself?

A clan plot..

Smoke and mirrors?

*breaks out laughing*

Omni-RK put down the Soothing Herb, step away from the bowl and join us for some reality..

WE DON"T WANT YOU IN BOREALIS!

The clans have nothing to do with this aside for a select few that have freinds in the neutral community.

Hell you might as well look at yourself since I witnessed many Omni-Tek employees fighting along side clanners and neutrals.

What do you think about that Mr. High of Herbs Zora..

God I am so sick of your "smoke and mirrors" crud..

How about you come out of your smoke filled office and down to the streets of Borealis and we can show you how Un-Clan this protest is.
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!

Ever considered it might be a Neutral plot ? Just once.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

pfft like its a plot to cover up the taking of 4 holes.... most of us did not want that place at all.

No its really a plot to make Leets rule the universe

Seems to me some people at HQ are trying to [b]COVER THEIR ASSES[\b] of the 4holes fiasco, so instead they invent plots that cannot be proven, and only exist in the fertile imagination of said people, trying to COVER they asses, and to appear as if it's just " another terrorist clan plot" to undermine to authority of omnitek.

IT'S ALL FALSEHOODS.
    This is neutral citizens, talking to each other and organising amongs themselves, in a n unorganised imprompu resistance. Hell man, i'm considered to be a "Neutral leader" and I know nothing of the people officially in "la resistance".

We never wanted you in borealis city, and this brazen act of force against the neutral citizen of borealis city is as shocking as it is unprovoked. what you are dealing with right now is the CONSEQUENSES of your half-planned actions.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

An excellent analysis of the situation by Omni here.

But I fear they are allowing this clan plot to distract them from the bigger clan plots!

Like the Aliens!
    Male pattern baldness!
    Disappearing left socks!
    The way half the ice pops in a packet are invariably the awful tasting mixed fruit ones!

These Clan Plots and many more have been passing beneath Omni's notice for TOO LONG!
    Uni "Unixint80" Idoru, 206/13 Neutral NT Veteran of Shattered Dreams
    What I've Got My Perk Setup My Nuke Setup (All slightly outdated)

FREE BOREALIS!!!

*laughs at the stupidity of the neutral community*

did anyone ever thought about this? everyone is pointing his finger to the big bad evil OMNI, however if the clans had not invaded OMNI territory, all this probably never happend. and now the clans are making a complot? to do what? get the neutral community deeper down the drain?

now this is perhaps the most stupid idea, but what if the neutral community would take over 4holes and trade it back for Borealis?

Um... you forget things, A these both happened roughly same time B Alot of clan do not support the taking of 4 holes and it was an INDEPENDANT attack by the unionists C what the heck does what clan do to omni effect what omni does to neuts?!

Quote Originally Posted by Chopian
    Did anyone ever thought about this? everyone is pointing his finger to the big bad evil OMNI, however if the clans had not invaded OMNI territory, all this probably never happend.
    Wow. So someone bashes you on the head, instead of kicking him in the balls, you dropkick someone that has nothing to do with the conflict? Your argumentation is faulty, and hence invalid.

You know what ? You actually proved a point that the neutrals knew all along, namely : omni IS NOT our friend. The clanners that kept accusing us of being omneuts suddenly are realising that they were wrong, deathly wrong. Those clanners oppressed us because of their perception of the neutrals being just another omni front, something we kept telling them not to be the case.

You simply attacked without any cause people that were on ok terms with you, FOR NO REASON AT ALL! If you would have wanted to do justice for the attack on 4 holes, how about taking over bliss ? Or any other clan outposts? but NOOOOO you took Borealis.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

[..] everyone is pointing his finger to the big bad evil OMNI, however if the clans had not invaded OMNI territory, all this probably never happend. [..]
    You're wrong. If the Clans would not have rizen up against Omni-Tek in the very beginning, Neutrals would not exist.
    Kaylee "Sary" Lykin - Fixer
    "Syree" - Shade
    Member of The Mockers

Quote Originally Posted by Xenotric
    Um... you forget things, A these both happened roughly same time B Alot of clan do not support the taking of 4 holes and it was an INDEPENDANT attack by the unionists C what the heck does what clan do to omni effect what omni does to neuts?!

if you dont support it what the hell are you doing in borealis? why not make a nice complot to "take over" 4holes and return it to Omni? and why did omni invaded borealis? unless you have forgotten borealis is in the centre of the war zone... ofcourse OMNI would take this town, this is an ideal position for them to invade you're territory..

Jujuwalker, I have known since the beginning that Omni isnt my friend, but neither are the clans. if they are so compassioned with us why dont they do something about 4holes and clean up the mess they made?

Chopain we have assited Neutrals in Borealis.. As an NLFer you have never had Neutral Goals at heart.. it has been soley oriented around the basis of liberating Nanomages from perceived oppression.

What you are saying now is to me utterly rediculous.. The Unionists invasion did not occur before the invasion of Borealis.. Where on earth did you get that idea... And I for one plan to aid holding that base as long as possible.. If the Omni-WAR Machine is building steam.. We will need all the resources we can muster to mount a proper defense. How can you compare our capture of a Military installation to Omni-Teks invasion of a Civilan city and application of Martial LAW on Neutral Citizens...

did anyone ever thought about this? everyone is pointing his finger to the big bad evil OMNI, however if the clans had not invaded OMNI territory, all this probably never happend. and now the clans are making a complot? to do what? get the neutral community deeper down the drain?
    Another example of how someone tries to twist space and time to suit themselves. Please, I know the space is limited in your mind but do try to remember that Omni invaded Bore BEFORE the Unionists took control of 4 Holes due to the fact the invasion of Bore had strip it of defences.
    Last edited by Twistshot; Jun 1st, 2006 at 23:40:36.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Can I have some of what you're smoking?
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

oh..oh.. and now we have to be gratefull that the big and almighty Clans have assisted the Neutrals? sounds to me the same like the elite trashcans who are now "protecting" the neuts...

Whats wrong Neuts arent you strong enough to strike back at OMNI, alone? what a laugh, i hear them neuts whine for months about that manifesto, about makeing a third faction, but when omni comes in all they do is...well not much apart from whining and writing letters...
    sheez, neuts willing to be a independant third faction yet they cannot even defend them selfs. you just cant really blame OT for taking over..

*lights another one*

I suppose the obvious notion that the neutrals were not terribly well prepared for military action because they were trying to avoid large scale open hostilities with either clan or omni precisely because of that neutrality might be too far fetched to even contemplate...

I just wish Omni Tek would at least attempt to make their propaganda plausible

*laughs*
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Xaun
    And I for one plan to aid holding that base as long as possible.. If the Omni-WAR Machine is building steam.. We will need all the resources we can muster to mount a proper defense. How can you compare our capture of a Military installation to Omni-Teks invasion of a Civilan city and application of Martial LAW on Neutral Citizens...
    Care about the neuts and Borealis, nah i dont think so, you are only thinking about yourself...

If you had ever spent time with Xaun you would know that is a load of leet droppings. She honustly cares about the people around her, Clan and neutral alike. However since my words will not be able to convence you and will likely only be taken as the supportive words of a fellow Aethyr I ask that you contact her and try to arange a meeting with her to speak with her.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast