Thread: Booster ...

Booster ...

Heh nice to make a booster pack and an expansion pack but maybe before it would be nice to FIX the continous bugs this game has.
    The lag, server crash are atm worse than at the launch did you guys realised that ? Its like 1.5 year we'ree playing this game, and the problems from the beginnin are back and gettin worse every new patch, maybe it would be more smart to fix those first.
    I would like to be able to run into whatever playfield and not to lag no matter how many people are inside. Now its totally ridiculous im laggin less in BS than in trade or whichever playfield with more than 50 players in it, come on guys be realistic.
    I also would like to point out that you people are loosing everyday you base of old players, i see each days one or more very old friends quitting the game because of the lack of content/customer support or even attention at all that this company has for its customers, maybe that should be looked into also prior to make a new "booster".
    And i also asked ingame to have someone from FC explaining me why i should buy and play that booster, when all we got since 1.5 year is more and more problems.
    Pvp is atm totally messed up with the old 40% dmg cap that has nomore reason to exist. I remember when this cap was put ingame we all sayed dmg should stay 100% healing 100% and double everyone hp so there wouldnt have been any insta kill. But then no one listened and now we have to deal with a poor, gimped system that totally overpower any healing class. Same goes with crit buff or any kind of the nerfes.
    Nerfs arent a solution to fix a game, the solution is to ask the people that have to put up everyday with those problems to find out the best solution; not to listen to people that started the game 2 week ago.

Anyway i just wanna have someone from FC telling me just ONE good reason to buy and play that booster .

/rant off