Emergency Council of Truth Meeting Call

Emergency Council of Truth Meeting
    June 3, 29480 1800GMT

Please have your reps attend.

-Clerical Staff

www.counciloftruth.org

We will be there

We will be there
    Last edited by Carogelw; Jun 2nd, 2006 at 15:36:18.
    Carogelw 216/18 Soljah!
    Proud General of (AoD) Anarchists of Destruction
    (AoD) spreading the path of destruction for over 3 years

We are recruting!

Is the NLCC going to be allowed to send in representatives?
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

-places a comms call to Juju and leaves a message-

Quote Originally Posted by Jujuwalker
    Is the NLCC going to be allowed to send in representatives?
    I would like to see other Neutral Representation as well (possible other org presidents), since as we all know the NLCC does not speak for the Neutrals, but solely the city of Newland
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

It's been previously agreed that meetings with the neutral population can be held in Newland. The CoT meetings have been voted to be kept for clans only. I'm sure the Newland Council will be contacted once the CoT meeting is over.

We'll look forward to this.
    Eigen (215/11 Bureaucrat) Aspilian (174/16 Enforcer)
    Chocolate (135/7 Engineer) Masataka (76/8 Agent)

Eigen: Regidoc is good with her fingers huh..?
    Veldron: Very.

Vallikat: who is surprised by that?
    Veldron: How do you think she got leadership of VE away from me?

Veldron coughs
    Vallikat laughs
    Kirasha: She came over when you were passed out at your desk and took it.

The NLCC was contacted and the meeting held. To date NLCC is the only recognized body of leadership in the Neutrals as the elections were halted by Omni-tek in Borealis. I suggest you all rally behind your current governing body or work diligently to errect one you seem more fitting.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaun
    The NLCC was contacted and the meeting held. To date NLCC is the only recognized body of leadership in the Neutrals as the elections were halted by Omni-tek in Borealis. I suggest you all rally behind your current governing body or work diligently to errect one you seem more fitting.
    hahahah Hell No. NLCC is in no way shape or form a governing body of the neutrals. They are a CITY GOVERNMENT ... just ONE city. How dare you try and force them on to the rest of us. Or even worse trying to tell us what to do by "working dilegently to errect one" ... who the hell do you think you are? If anything its NDI which would supercede the NLCC anyways, and even that isn't a government.
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

As much as I would have loved to have neutrals outside the Newland City Council present at this meeting, there was none I could think of available at the time. And I couldn’t get in touch with either you or Berael.

Still, it wouldn’t have made much difference. This was a mere informative meeting, where the CoT representatives were so kind as to tell us the facts about the CoT’s decision, and this information was shared with the public and with the NDI.

I can assure you that the Newland City Council has no plans whatsoever to act as some kind of neutral government. Still, this is not a good time to be quarrelling and this is not a good time to waste anyone’s talents. The Newland City Council has in the past made some important contacts on all sides and might be in a position to achieve things for Borealis no single neutral can. However, if it is your wish to handle the diplomatic part yourself, please let me know. There are plenty of other things worth my attention.
    Marcos "Yarko" Orender
    co-Minister of Foreign Affairs, Newland City Council
    Advisor of The Independent Rubikans

Rubi-Ka's neutral news source: The Independent Rubikan http://www.ir-news.org/

Quote Originally Posted by SirNegs
    hahahah Hell No. NLCC is in no way shape or form a governing body of the neutrals. They are a CITY GOVERNMENT ... just ONE city. How dare you try and force them on to the rest of us. Or even worse trying to tell us what to do by "working dilegently to errect one" ... who the hell do you think you are? If anything its NDI which would supercede the NLCC anyways, and even that isn't a government.
    Well, the thing is, there's just 1 neutral city now (ofc there are few larger outposts out there, but they tend to keep for themself). So you see Clans dilema. You can't expect we'll be going around, halting every neutral we meet and explaing our views. So we contacted a group of neutrals, which is currently most organized, even if they aren't most affected by situation in Borealis. Since most of Borealis population took refuge in Newland City and neutrals at large are still more or less free to move in Borealis, they will have easier job contacting the ones that should be informed.
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

I said currently recognized. I never implied that futher bodies would not be recognized. As I understand it the NDI has intent to contact the CoT as well. We shall see how that turns out.
    Last edited by Xaun; Jun 5th, 2006 at 21:00:07.