I team up with two other friends & we do team missions together. We keep comming up with the same problem once in a while.

I was giving my friend a QL Tsak for him to use. I opened a trade window with my one friend, put a QL Tsak rifle in the window, yet it showed up as flamethrower ammunition in his window. After the trade completed, he had the flamethrower ammunition in his inventory. He then handed it back to me and it was still flamethrower ammunition.

Somehow the Tsak turned into flamethrower ammunition. After the missions were over, and I was selling the unuseable loot, the QL 9 Tsak was then again in my inventory.

Another problem, the 3rd friend had a pistol just POOF on her. She was trying to dual wield it with a Sword, worked for a bit, but then poofed shortly after. No sign of it anywhere, and has never reappeared.

They always complain about various other inventory problems when we're missioning as well. I started telling them to just wait until we zone out to deal with inventory & trading mission loot.

With them being noob level, and me playing my low level alt, this isn't TOO troublesome, but I'd hate to see this with higher end loot.