Thread: I'm onmi really cared about the protection of borealis from alien threat

I'm onmi really cared about the protection of borealis from alien threat

If they really cared about the protection of borealis, and respected its neutrality then they wouldn't have ordered their soilders to shoot clanners on sight.

((A little OT and OOC, but if your looking for me, or anyone in Shadow Atlantians, I'm usually hand around in borealis across from the global market terminal, the one by the jobe whompa. But now we are in newland. You will see us right after you get out the whompa, by the big fan.))
    So full of hate were our eyes
    That none of us could see
    Our war would yield countless dead
    But never victory

So let us cast arms aside
    And like discard our wrath
    Thou, in faith, will keep us safe
    Whilst we find the path

Quote Originally Posted by Jolos
    If they really cared about the protection of borealis, and respected its neutrality then they wouldn't have ordered their soilders to shoot clanners on sight.

((A little OT and OOC, but if your looking for me, or anyone in Shadow Atlantians, I'm usually hand around in borealis across from the global market terminal, the one by the jobe whompa. But now we are in newland. You will see us right after you get out the whompa, by the big fan.))
    I will admit i'm very disappointed my brothers and sisters of SA have abondoned Borealis. Prove your solidarity remain in Borealis.
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

True. I think I might spent more time in my home city of Jobe instead of on Rubi-Ka.
    But never victory

Whilst we find the path

well it looks to me that SA doesnt have the balls to show what they stand for. or did you on purpose wanted to show us that you are a bunch of chickens?

All the comotion of borealis didn't allow us to carry on our operations effectively. Now that it has died down somewhat some of us are moving back to our old stomping grounds.
    But never victory

Whilst we find the path

Quote Originally Posted by Jolos
    All the comotion of borealis didn't allow us to carry on our operations effectively. Now that it has died down somewhat some of us are moving back to our old stomping grounds.
    Glad to hear that, I expect you all to fight a good fight
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor