Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Humanitarian Aid to 4 Holes Hostages

Humanitarian Aid to 4 Holes Hostages

There are number of Omni civiliants trapped by the Clan invaders in 4 Holes in the various shops scattered around the region. These men and women need food, water, pr0n, blankets and oter essentials as they cannot leave their shops. More importantly, they need to know that we have not forgotten them or abandoned them.

I'll be collecting supplies at Omni Ent platform from 18:30 today and looking for brave fixers able to get past the Clan guards and reach our people.

If you miss me today, don't worry, there will be other collections.

Savoy
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Quote Originally Posted by Savoy
    There are number of Omni civiliants trapped by the Clan invaders in 4 Holes in the various shops scattered around the region. These men and women need food, water, pr0n, blankets and oter essentials as they cannot leave their shops. More importantly, they need to know that we have not forgotten them or abandoned them.

I'll be collecting supplies at Omni Ent platform from 18:30 today and looking for brave fixers able to get past the Clan guards and reach our people.

If you miss me today, don't worry, there will be other collections.

Savoy
    Very good!

If the shopkeepers and other civilians have any news -or even rumours- about mining personnell being held hostage there, or being trapped in the facilities, please let us know. We are working on the issue, but all and any information is welcome. There are some employees who's whereabouts we haven't been able to confirm yet.

Omni-Mining will be providing supplies for your effort ASAP. There are citizens there who need all help we can provide.

Omni-Mining
    This department oversees all mining operations on Rubi-Ka, Notum and otherwise. They also handle the allocation, out-of-corporation sales, and on-planet transportation of raw materials on Rubi-Ka. Due to a minor technicality that pre-dates Clan uprisings, Omni-Mining operates as an arm of Omni-Engineering, but has its own independent leadership. In addition, they have their own internal goals that include, but aren't limited to, anti-union enforcement and control of policing activity in mines and their associated facilities. Omni-Mining was once a quaint, quietly-run department, but once it was discovered that Clan activity originated in their men, they became much more authoritative and rigid.

Quote Originally Posted by Savoy
    fixers able to get past the Clan guards and reach our people.
    Dun you fear none Savoy! I've gone out of my way to "rescue" your peeps.
    I have spent many long hours sending these trapped OT to a hasty reclaim, and getting them out of a potentialy dangerous situation!

Glad I can be of service!

Yo-you, you, ba-barbarian!

savoy

Ms Savoy, I have been instructed to inform you that an experienced clan doctor is willing to travel to 4Holes to asses the health of non-combatant Omni-Tek citizens held there. If you are willing to accept his help then please let me know by means of this gridfeed or by a personal ((ingame)) communication and I will relay the message to him.
    Omni-Pol intelligence report for Peregrinus Praecautus
    Known applicant of Third Faction
    Warning! Record is being accessed by an external source of unknown origin.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

I can donate several hundred Clan applications to send to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Astera
    I can donate several hundred Clan applications to send to them.
    I'll deliver them Taren. I can be very convinceing. ... *grins*

Any form of assistance is welcome, medical in particular. Understand this however, all I care about is to see the OT civilians released and returned to their families in good health. Reports, however well intentioned, can be all to easily misused by either side in order to score political points. The peopel of 4 Holes have been through enough, they don't need to be the victims of a propaganda war on top of everything.

Savoy

Hey, hey, HEY! Let's not get carried away here! Propaganda wars are like jello - there's always room for them. I think allowing these Clanners to hand out applications in 4 Holes is a fair trade for allowing the Unicorns to hand them their butts in Borealis.

Omni-Tek is fair.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Nothing like picking up applications from people who kicked you out of your home, eh Noots?

Quote Originally Posted by Nevver
    Hey, hey, HEY! Let's not get carried away here! Propaganda wars are like jello - there's always room for them. I think allowing these Clanners to hand out applications in 4 Holes is a fair trade for allowing the Unicorns to hand them their butts in Borealis.

Omni-Tek is fair.
    Still waiting to see your troops handing anything out.. When I last left the battle we had your troops down to one and he was going down fast..

Omni-Tek is lime jello - no one wants any
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!

I like lime jello, oh and savoy I gave your fellow employees a box of pron, some blankets and some burgers.

To show that not all of us clanners are blood-thirsty barbarians some of us has already collected and handed out supplies to these stranded people. Of course this has so far been on a case-by-case basis and we would require more funding to continue and expand this effort as the bank accounts of the poor OT employees might not be able to support this effort in the future. I would also like to note that certain OT authorities are not helping the situation by freezing or threatening to freeze bank accounts of the alledged hostages.

These people are well-cared for in every aspect, in fact so well cared for that some of them might even want to remain on the clan side, it's just that this type of relief effort can't be maintained for free. Given the risks and troubles involved we just have to get a fair compensation wouldn't you say?
    May your RD always kick in between death and reclaim.
    Honest Businessmen and women: The Mockers
    I eat Grid Armor nanos. *BURP* Hungry again!
    Power Users run Anarchy Online from Linux.

Ms Savoy,

In the spirit of the old earth Red Cross I visited 4Holes last night in order to check the welfare of the Omni-Tek employees still there. I brought medical supplies and handed them out. In order that neither side can gain a propoganda victory I have sent you my information by a secure untraceable gridchannel ((PM on this forum)).

I hope this crisis does not sweep you away, Rubi-Ka needs more people like you.

Yours most sincerely

Dr Malcom Neblett - DrTiny
    Major Eldridge Naxilite McCovery
    Adventurer, level 149
    Ranger and Explorer and of the Shadowlands
    Member of the Independent Rubi-Kans
    http://aoir.3.forumer.com/

We have found several of the missing employees now, thanks to Kotts' rather unorthodox "humanitarian aid". You animal!

Omni-Mining
    This department oversees all mining operations on Rubi-Ka, Notum and otherwise. They also handle the allocation, out-of-corporation sales, and on-planet transportation of raw materials on Rubi-Ka. Due to a minor technicality that pre-dates Clan uprisings, Omni-Mining operates as an arm of Omni-Engineering, but has its own independent leadership. In addition, they have their own internal goals that include, but aren't limited to, anti-union enforcement and control of policing activity in mines and their associated facilities. Omni-Mining was once a quaint, quietly-run department, but once it was discovered that Clan activity originated in their men, they became much more authoritative and rigid.

Pssh, Kaghelion just said they have a few in his people's care!

'sides all the people I shot reclaimed just dandy, thankyouverymuch.

*shakes her head looking at the gridfeeds*

This is a tragedy, all these recent events just sadden me. To be trapped in a shop...*sighs*

I don't have much left, but at the moment I can gain free access into 4 Holes. I will deliver to the shopkeepers what I have left from my Atrox pinups and Leet Pr00n collections.

~ Amelie

I have this great idea, y'see it's brilliant!

The OT employees, obviously needing to raise a little cash for supporting any stranded employees, should look for alternate means to procuring this money.
    What I propose is you can take all the grid terminals located in OT territory, and you can charge a transaction tax for every time said terminals are used.

Say...1 credit per security level? It would hardly be a dent in the coffers of such greedy business men. Such money can be donated to sending large quanities of food, which you can leave with a Unionist soldier just outside the whompah before he helps you back home. I'm pretty sure I heard some of the hosta-err guests asking for lots of Butter Cake last I visited, you know those silly employees and their cravings *shrug*

As an alternate method, you can always give me the money, and I'll make sure it's spent wisely on support for the guests of 4 holes.
    Eigen (215/11 Bureaucrat) Aspilian (174/16 Enforcer)
    Chocolate (135/7 Engineer) Masataka (76/8 Agent)

Eigen: Regidoc is good with her fingers huh..?
    Veldron: Very.

Vallikat: who is surprised by that?
    Veldron: How do you think she got leadership of VE away from me?

Veldron coughs
    Vallikat laughs
    Kirasha: She came over when you were passed out at your desk and took it.

Are these OT employees being held as prisoners?

If they are simply trapped in there I could warp them out or any enterprising fixer could jaunt over and dump them all into the grid so they could make their own way home.
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Kotts
    Pssh, Kaghelion just said they have a few in his people's care!

'sides all the people I shot reclaimed just dandy, thankyouverymuch.
    Aye. None of them so far have reported that they'd been subject to any unnecessary violence, nor being forced to sign Clan applications. In this situation, I guess I can only say I am grateful of that.

Omni-Mining

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast