Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OTPC: Omni-Tek Response to Clan Hostility

OTPC: Omni-Tek Response to Clan Hostility

Omni-Tek responds on subject of recent Clan actions
    May 30, 29480 - [Global]

Omni-Tek today issued further updates to the new directives released yesterday. These updates further expand our military forces powers for dealing with insurgent clan activity against company property.

Given the war footing and invasion situation the company is shocked and appalled at the expansionist actions of several clans, including the destruction of company property and the illegal acquisition of company resources. Notum is vital to the defence of Rubi-Ka and the unprovoked and illegal actions of the clans will not be tolerated.

Omni-Admin Administrator Jessica Lonare spoke briefly to reporters as the new updates were delivered: “The company feels it has been very patient with the clans and the Council of Truth, but actions like we saw yesterday highlight how little control they have over their factions and how little regard for the ongoing defence of the planet they actually have. To jeopardise the flow of notum to vital defence industries is nothing short of terrorism. Yes we ship notum off planet, where do the clans think we produce and manufacture the weapons and vehicles that help defend them from the alien threat!”

The company would like to remind all employees to be on heightened alert and be aware of possible further aggression from Clan forces. Employees are advised to stay away from the 4 Holes facility until such time as it can be re-secured by Unicorn forces.

So, what are the new directives exactly then?
    Kaylee "Sary" Lykin - Fixer
    "Syree" - Shade
    Member of The Mockers

You know what's funny about all this?

Omni By taking borealis literally opened themselves a road to Athen. And the clanners, by taking over 4 holes, have opened themselves the first step of the road to rome.

now couldn't they just fight on the OTHER SIDE of the pond? noooooo..... of course not.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Quote Originally Posted by Jujuwalker
    You know what's funny about all this?

Omni By taking borealis literally opened themselves a road to Athen. And the clanners, by taking over 4 holes, have opened themselves the first step of the road to rome.

now couldn't they just fight on the OTHER SIDE of the pond? noooooo..... of course not.
    Exactly Jujuwalker, it is no surprise that the Vanguards have stengthed their presence in and around Athen, to protect from Omni attacks from Borealis or to attack the Omnis in Borealis?

This announcement from OTPC is almost a warning that the area of the Stret is going to get very busy.
    Omni-Pol intelligence report for Peregrinus Praecautus
    Known applicant of Third Faction
    Warning! Record is being accessed by an external source of unknown origin.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

shouldnt the neuts take over a part from one of the factions controlled area then? omni-ent or camelot for example...

Omni-Tek patient with the Council of Truth...? Hah. They've ignored us and every bit of correspondence we've sent them....Don't listen to them if they and blame the Council for not being able to hold control of its assets, they don't care about what the Council does or does not do anyway.

Regardless....We're not taking any of this lightly.
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

Exactly as Nul has pointed out.. We will not take this lightly and we have made numerous attempts at diplomacy with Zora since his arrival... ALL ATTEMPTS HAVE BEEN REFUSED! When Ross was here.. he never would have turned down the chance at politically heading off a disaster.. Zora welcomes it.. after all the more we fight the more resources OT will allocate to the WAR MACHINE.. and in the end.. they will use this as an excuse to level the planet with their technological might.. The line is being drawn in the Sand.. Which side will you stand up for..

Something tells me the Last Ditch inhabitants should be evacuated while they still have the chance.

The Council of Truth has a diplomatic team which I am a part of, set up to talk to Zora and his envoys. I have received no communications as of yet. Zora's little speech about wanting to talk to the clans shortly after he arrived has been nothing more than a gust of wind out of his backside.
    Last edited by Vixentrox; May 31st, 2006 at 19:14:45.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Zora didn't want the meeting because he didn't want Omni Tek to have a bad public image. He did not want to see that the clans were ready to talk about things. I believe that he wants us to withdraw the invitation, especially since the invasion of 4 holes. It will make us look like the aggressor, because it will be conveniently forgotten that this invitation was ignored for some 5 months.

To hell with the clans..

Omni-Tek should worry about us neutrals kicking their arse out of Borealis.

Then they will have lost two spots
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!

-sighs-
    Last edited by Xaun; May 31st, 2006 at 20:05:02.

As I said yesterday, I knew the actions of the Unionists would only cause trouble. What were they thinking...or were they thinking at all...?

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Quote Originally Posted by Chopian
    shouldnt the neuts take over a part from one of the factions controlled area then? omni-ent or camelot for example...
    As a matter of fact.. in history.. The Knights of Avalon have provided safe harbor to both Neutrals and Omni's whom looked for refuge from the wars of RK within the lands of Avalon.. and the Castle Camelot.. it is why no one is attacked within the Castle unprovoked.

As for Omni-Entertainment.. well.. I think it could use with a new district change.. as if anyone actually goes to those bars or clubs.. usually a dead zone.. Perhaps we should reallocate it to the Neutrals.. -winks- I love going to Neutral clubs and establishments..

Neutral Rompas ftw! Baboons with people in it.. omg.. the insanity of the concept..

Omni-Tek Response to Clan Hostility
    Yes they resond by taking over a undefened, neutral city.

*laughs hard*

Big and scary Omni-Tek.. "You take our land we will invade a helpless town"

*laughs harder*

Your so pitiful..

Be even funnier when we kick your arse back out of Borealis and then you will have lost twice..
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!

I to fail to see how Omni-Teks take over of Bor is a responce to their loss of 4 Hole when they took Bor first.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

And Twistshot finally provides a bit of logical reasoning

Nevertheless, Zora's troop movement into Borealis was unwise both militarily, as we should be strengthening our own defenses against the violent Clans, and politically, since it has been recieved badly all over terraformed Rubi-Ka, and will only incite more Clan action. What Zora's or the Unicorn Company's intentions are I do not know, but I can see the writing on the wall, and war is coming.

It makes me wonder... was Mr. Ross' killer an Omni-Tek employee? Is this some kind of conspiracy?

My faith in the company has been shaken as of late, but I shall remain loyal until the end.

Thats what we clanners have been trying to tell you for quite some time.. it was an inside job.. every operative we put out to get to the bottom of the assassination has been murdered or abducted without a trace.. All fingers point to the Unicorns and Mr. Zora.. Where is your fearless leader.. should he not be addressing his constituants?

Yes, but I will never stoop so low as to become a Clan terrorist like you.

There is no part of what my clan does that could be viewed as terrorism.. We are an Honor bound straight forward combatant in an open war on war grounds. We have never attacked innocents or civilians.. you words ring as hollow in that tone as Omni's lies of protecting Neutrals...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast