Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Fight Back

You, Nevver, has obviously been paid very well to say that.
    Who right in his mind would say that the occupation of a peaceful city is right?
    Thats not protection. It's terrorism.
    You are just as 'evil' as the rebellions as you call them, that stood up against the slaverunners of Omni-Tek.

La Resistance, Free Borealis!
    wut

"Evil" is just a matter of perception. The occupation of Borealis is right if it helps Omni-Tek to end this war on Rubi Ka, saving potentially millions of lives in the future

...and make a few credits in the process.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

oh yes ofcourse... uh-hu...
    so far this move has only cost omni atleast two lives and most likely a lot more....

*thinks to him self: "what! what the hell am i doing?"*

....on a second thought, Nevver please send more troops to protect us from those evil clanners! please send more and kill em all!

Now you've seen the light! I wish it were my decision to allow more troops to go to Borealis but, alas! We are beholden to the bean counters... *mutters* "filthy bean counters!"

((Hee hee! It's great to have Omni-Tek be evil again! ))
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Keep sending us these guards, and we will keep sending them back...In more than on piece.. We have fought well, and we will carry on doing this, untill Zora realizes what he's dealing with here, and moves out of Borealis, because one thing I can assure you..
    We will NOT give up..

wut

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcon
    Keep sending us these guards, and we will keep sending them back...In more than on piece.. We have fought well, and we will carry on doing this, untill Zora realizes what he's dealing with here, and moves out of Borealis, because one thing I can assure you..
    We will NOT give up..

30 More Male Lt's downed this afternoon. Keep Up the good fight NEUTS!!!

We even made it temporarily safe for Clans to reenter the city thanks to a couple of great Crats Both Neutral and Omni. At last count we had 15 Clanners safe within borealis ((count was made by doing the /list as I was logging at 2:30 pm EST)), protesting in the faces of the Unicorns, and some jumping in helping us repel the Occupiers.

Oh and yes Mr. Unicorns, those are your fellow employees fighting back against you as well, along side the Neutrals
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by SirNegs
    Mr. Unicorns
    ((That would be Tarkhan Zora ))
    Brilliant work.

We shall carry on killing/protesting untill Zora realizes that messing with us ain't the smartest thing to do.
    Earlier I put down one Omni-Tek employee for attempting to assassinate me during a protest.
    Unfortunely his friends was around, and they managed to kill me, but I didn't go down without a fight..
    wut

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcon
    ((That would be Tarkhan Zora ))
    Brilliant work.

We shall carry on killing/protesting untill Zora realizes that messing with us ain't the smartest thing to do.
    Earlier I put down one Omni-Tek employee for attempting to assassinate me during a protest.
    Unfortunely his friends was around, and they managed to kill me, but I didn't go down without a fight..
    Neighbor,

If this has not happened, let us get an "orginization" together to counter this threat. We should fight as one and push these invaders from our doorstep.

I have also assisted in bringing these monsters to our justice but we should look into a controled attack where-in they cannot come back. Maybe even setup a medical center near the subway enterence that could be guarded. A safe place to heal out Clan or Omni-Tek ally's.

Let us set a time where we can all get together and speak of this one on one.

If this has been achived, allow me an invite as you have my sword and my life for the defense of Borealis and the Neutrals
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!

Quote Originally Posted by alto
    Neighbor,

If this has not happened, let us get an "orginization" together to counter this threat. We should fight as one and push these invaders from our doorstep.

I have also assisted in bringing these monsters to our justice but we should look into a controled attack where-in they cannot come back. Maybe even setup a medical center near the subway enterence that could be guarded. A safe place to heal out Clan or Omni-Tek ally's.

Let us set a time where we can all get together and speak of this one on one.

If this has been achived, allow me an invite as you have my sword and my life for the defense of Borealis and the Neutrals

I agree, I myself have been focusing in the southern section of the city by the reclaim terminal and subways. I am glad to report that the Lt's are instantly killed whenever they try to get past us. A medical station would be a great Idea to help our young ones that are getting badly injured in the cross fire.

Luckly a great friend Copperneedle of the Clan ~Black Widows~ was there to heal us as the battle intensified, our team of Her and 5 other brave Neutrals retook and secured the safety of South Borealis for a good time. (((then i had to log and go to work so i don't know what happened after))

((oh and I know its Zora .. I just like Mr. Unicorns better ))

(((**edit** I can't spell )))
    Last edited by SirNegs; Jun 1st, 2006 at 01:07:42.
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

Long Live La Resistance!

Free Borealis!

Good work by all the brave neutral citizens and their friends!
    Last edited by Praecautus; Jun 1st, 2006 at 09:41:01.
    Omni-Pol intelligence report for Peregrinus Praecautus
    Known applicant of Third Faction
    Warning! Record is being accessed by an external source of unknown origin.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

just... a citing from a favorite song of mine... and many others out there knowing the requests on the radiostations a little...

Power, rage unbound strength
    Been pounded by the streets
    Cyanide blood burns down the skyline
    Hatred is purity
    The bullet connects at last
    LET FREEDOM RING WITH A SHOTGUN BLAAAST!!

Working for Omni-Tek is like working at Wal-Mart.
    ¤ League of Legends - 68WM1 ¤

My PvP policy: If you can't beat 'em, annoy 'em!

Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

Of course you go through great lenght to defend the town of Borealis that was litterally screaming for help in order to.... awwww, you lost you mine and we hate you !

That's too bad, I feel sorry.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Quote Originally Posted by alto
    *tries not to laugh*

You are truly the stupid brainwashed employee Nevver.

*fights harder not to laugh*

You really do beleve that bul.. that hogwash..

*lets go and roars in laughter*

I needed a good laugh thank you..

Protection?

From who?
    From clammers, from aliens.

The only people I see dying is neutrals from YOUR "protection"..
    Neutrals initiating fight with the guards. People not involved in hostilities is not harmed in any way.
    Just yesterday I saw a doctor..

a DOCTOR.. while healing a severly injured member of the neutral standing she was struck down by your "protection".

A doctor trying to save a life is such a threat?
    A doctor that is helping the people killing the guards, yes.
    A doctor healing someone who accidentally fell (and never hurt anyone) will not be touched, but I don't see a problem with the guards defending themselves against anyone acting with violence and the ones that help with the violence.
    What is she a terrorist now?
    If someone gives someone else a bomb, knowing it will be used in a terrorist act, that person is just as much a terrorist as the person placing the explosives.

If someone hands over fresh clips to someone, enabling them to shot and kill innocents, both the shooter and the supplier are guilty. The shooter of a higher crime than the supplier, sure. But both are guilty.

Now, I know people are gonna see this the wrong way, so let me go further into the matter.
    If someone sells ammunition in a shop, and that ammo is later used in combat and kills, the shopkeeper didn't have anything to do with it. But if the transaction takes place IN THE BATTLEFIELD, then and only then is the supplier guilty.

Same thing with doctors healing wounds.

If the wounded person has retreated from the fight, seeked a doctor, then the doctor could heal said person without beeing involved.
    But if the doctor does his/her job IN THE BATTLEFIELD while the subject is involved in violent acts, then the doctor is just as guilty as the shooter.
    If this is the "protection" you offer you can take it and cra.. Maybe you should offer it to Boss Ross.. He could have used it when he was blown away.
    There is nothing wrong with the protection.
    The only wrong thing in this case, is the crimes commited against the troopers.

Something to keep in mind once the people of Rubi-Ka invite the ICC in for the War Crimes tribunals against Omni-Tek employees...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12