Thread: European and Clan? Anyone out there?

Question European and Clan? Anyone out there?

The Org I'm currently a member of has a great bunch of folks, but most of them are on US time and it gets a little hard to hook up with other Organisation members on a regular basis. Are there there any largish organisations a loyal clanner can join who play on or around GMT? Even a meta gets sick of soling eventually

Ernestina 'Vishra' Magistrale
    L70 clan Meta-Physicist
    RK-1

btw, I live in the UK, so an english speaking org would be preferred

Vishra

If you're interested, you could look up the Mercury Dragons, the org I'm part of. We've got members from the European and U.S. timezones, for the most part. I'm Norwegian, myself, and can often be found during the evenings, GMT.

Mercury Dragons

To join, read through the charter, bylaws and FAQ, then see the Join Us section and fill out the form. An interview by one of the Command Staff will be scheduled after the form has been processed.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

If you've got a good proportion of European players, I'm definitely interested - hope to hear from someone soon

Vishra
    L76 Meta-Physicist, RK-1
    (currently on a levelling spree by my low standards)

We have a good portion of European players, but I'm not sure about the exact ratio. Not as many as half of the 65-odd members of MD, but not far from it would be my guess.

Fill out the application, and the Command Staff will get in touch with you.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!