Thread: 2 Questions.

Question 2 Questions.

1) Will we have to pay an extra amount per month added to our existing billing account, or a one off payment for the 'land control booster pack' and/or Shadowlands?

2) Will they be available for download or do we have to buy it from a store? (I live in New Zealand, and no one in this country currently stocks AO in store - I really don't want to have to pay for international shipping too just for the ability to fight over a tower in no man's land)

Thanks in advance to any information you can release at this time , as I doubt you can fully answer either of these questions at this time.
    MP Deity Mike "Platy" Theplatypus

Be careful when you wrestle with monsters, lest you thereby become one. For, if you stare long into the abyss, the abyss also stares into you.
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

AFAIK, paying for the booster pack / Shadowlands is an one-time fee, and your subscription fee should stay the same.

As for downloads, I've asked the same myself in another thread..
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

AFAIK = As far as I know?

If so then thanks a lot Kzak

Since AO is my first and only MMORPG, I don't know much about expansion packs for them.. I presume you're basing your knowledge on other games such as EQ?

Be careful when you wrestle with monsters, lest you thereby become one. For, if you stare long into the abyss, the abyss also stares into you.
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

Kzak is correct. No added subscription fee. Just the cost of the booster.

Not sure yet on the download.

Thanks Cz

- Friedrich Nietzsche