Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A letter to Omni, Clan, and Neutrals about Borealis

Quote Originally Posted by Chopian
    *sighs* Caviler is the atrox...

I might have no lips but atleast my brain and eyes are still working for 100%
    Skinniest Atrox I've ever seen! No wonder I keep thinking he's a nanomage!
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

well, as i said before, *MY* eyes are still functioning at 100%

I'm still waiting for that report of yours Aeylla...

Edit:
    I guess there's no report then... Hah! Then I announce this research INVALID!

And Aeylla... You will pay one way or another for killing an innocent Nanomage with your misguided research! Mark my words!
    Last edited by Sorceress; Jul 11th, 2006 at 08:56:31.
    Mains:
    Zoe Sorceress Zanter - 220 Nano Technician
    Member of The Union

Herbert Reanimater West - 165 Doctor
    Member of The Union

My Irregulars:
    Rippernova - 160 Trader
    Member of The Union

Yugoth - 135 Meta Physicist
    Member of The Union

Quote Originally Posted by Nevver
    Skinniest Atrox I've ever seen! No wonder I keep thinking he's a nanomage!
    Skinny?

umm ya..

The day I am "skinny" will be the day that you quit Omni-Tek and join the clans.

Skinny...

*walks off laughing*
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!

(( I will miss you all, it has been fun. Yes even you NLF. Keep up the good work and you all have a great time. ))

Good one pesky miner gone!

((good luck Aeylla with whatever you are going to do ))

I am still amazed how many times one can say we will show you prof and you patheadic Miners wont listen. And to have a "friend" mining Notum, knowing it Kills? You are no friend to theese mages.

I have read your research, it is nothing more than you digging a hole till you hit notum, pulling it up and coming back the next day to see if it is back. It takes leets longer to replace their numbers than that!
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

the only hole i dig and come back the next day will be for you and seeing that cadaver of yours still in it.

So you admit that your mining Notum faster then it can repleanish? NOT that I agree with you logic at all. If Notum repleanishes then why did Nyadach have a piece of Notum he wanted tested that was degenerating. He tried to give it to me, however when he did it was allready gone..... for you less intelictual ones..... Vanished, Poof, No longer exists!

Quote Originally Posted by Katralina
    So you admit that your mining Notum faster then it can repleanish? NOT that I agree with you logic at all. If Notum repleanishes then why did Nyadach have a piece of Notum he wanted tested that was degenerating. He tried to give it to me, however when he did it was allready gone..... for you less intelictual ones..... Vanished, Poof, No longer exists!
    If that is the case, how come notum does not degenerate during transfer OR use in corporate research across the universe?

Notum is used and spent through nanotechnology, part as a source of energy as well (how do you think spaceships are able to travel these days).

Anothing thing to note: Omni-Tek would have raised the price of Notum CONSIDERABLY (probably to insane prices) if they knew the notum was going to be gone within the next 100 or so years, but then how many centuries have they been minining it? a pretty long time.

Actually if it was true, OT would certainly use the news to claim that the clans should be kicked off the planet for endangering the only LIMITED source of Notum in existance...yet they have not made such claim, even though it would (without a doubt) give them the support of the ICC and even rival corporations to "protect" the notum.

Notum may not replenish itself at a speed we can see, but then...ask JAME why there are notum fields in SL and their link to RK's notum fields.

The source of Notum may not be RK, but SL itself....in other words IF equipment can be adapted to work there...another source of Notum can be mined.

But then...here is the twist: So far independent research shows that long ago the Redeemed and Unredeemed fought over the ways of extracting energy from 'the source'....the Redeemed believed in a balanced way, while the Unredeemed wanted to extract as much as possible without regard to consequences. In the end the Redeened were defeated and the Unredeemed did things their way, which lead to the destruction of the original planet and it's split into RK/SL...the planet became a desert and what survived was pulled into another dimension which we of course know as the shadowlands...check the brink, and think about it.

Notum on RK, the source on SL (which appears to register as notum) and no scientific proof (on RK) by anyone that the nanomages are in danger now or in the near future (next millenia).

Get some solid and independent proof that can be validaded by omni, clan and neutral scientists with a few years of thorough tests (you know, like REAL research) and then make your point.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Showing proof from our own research, has already proved to be like speaking to a wall. We have already presented our research, and it was shoved under the carpet by everyone out of pure predjudice. What makes you think any further research will be treated otherwise? And the consequences of the actions of the unredeemed doesn't hint to the troubles your greed may cause?

And not matter what: The notum belongs to mother Ka, and not to some filthy bunch of miners, out to make easy profits. You have exploited mother Ka, and the nanomage people for long enough. You have shown to us over and over, that you care nothing for our warnings. Instead, you keep up your work of killing off both our beloved planet. Our only home in the whole universe. To the nanomage people, and mother Ka, notum is a necessity...our lifeblood! For the rest of the universe, it is nothing but a mere luxury.

You are the ones selling the souls of the nanomage kind for your own greed!
    You are the ones wanting to destroy the only home for nanomages in the whole universe!
    And you call *us* the terrorists? Slink back to where you belong, filthy genocidals! Either death, or another planet!

Again the ..... woman avoids the question, saying we reject their research because we have asked them to actually do some.

But then we are dealing with a cult of fanatics that are in the same class of scum as the Nanomage Legion

I would urge all Nanomage's not to ally themselves with either the NLF or the Nanomage Legion if there is even a small shread of human decancy in your body or a bit of moral fiber for both will rip it from you
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Quote Originally Posted by Twistshot
    I would urge all Nanomage's not to ally themselves with either the NLF or the Nanomage Legion if there is even a small shread of human decancy in your body or a bit of moral fiber for both will rip it from you
    Of course you would! That would just make it so much simpler for your kind to make the nanomage kind extinct, wouldn't it?

Again the ..... woman avoids the question, saying we reject their research because we have asked them to actually do some.
    Oh, and we have already done research...but would anyone consider it? No....simply because it was written by mages!

No, because it listed absoultly no scientific fact.

Where are the ambient Notum level readings?

Data on crystal density?

Radient energy?

Crystal purity?

Readings from inside and outside the teraformed regions?

Shadowlands and Rubi-Ka comparason scans?

10 year patter data?

Deep crust sample data?

The research was done before the portal to the shadowlands was discovered I believe. And travelling outside the terraformed parts, was a bit difficult.

And where is the evidence proving us wrong? Where we have done research, you simply believe in the fairytales of "infinite mass"

No, because it listed absoultly no scientific fact.

Where are the ambient Notum level readings?

Data on crystal density?

Radient energy?

Crystal purity?

Readings from inside and outside the teraformed regions?

Shadowlands and Rubi-Ka comparason scans?

10 year patter data?

Deep crust sample data?
    Yes, Twistshot is mentioning the BASIC rules of notum research, which the NLF has not provided to the publc.

Quote Originally Posted by Dokurochan
    Of course you would! That would just make it so much simpler for your kind to make the nanomage kind extinct, wouldn't it?

Oh, and we have already done research...but would anyone consider it? No....simply because it was written by mages!
    That is the most uneducated statement I have heard yet. "simpler for your kind to make the nanomage kind extinct" ... I don't know about OT...but I know the neutrals don't feel that way, neither do the clans. Many clan citizens are nanomages, we are proud to say that a lot of them are the best professionals on Rubi-Ka and are trusted friends. My father was a nanomage, so to state such a blatant lie is ridiculous.

I'm an opifex, my cousin is a solitus, my father was a nanomage, and I have plenty of atroxes friends, like pretty much anyone else I know among the clans and the neutrals. Where does your imagined 'discrimination' come from? OT maybe...but then they got talented nanos working for them...and I doubt they would waste expensive training for employees who will not last long enough to recover from that investment.

Your so called 'research' is incomplete, does not even cover the basics that Twistshot mentioned. It is not being ignored because "it was written by mages", it is being ignored because you're presenting poor (pretty much nothing) research that no reputable and self respectable scientist would verify.
    Last edited by Windguaerd; Jul 28th, 2006 at 19:08:22.
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).

I think I can safely speak for Omni-Tek when I say that we do care about the health of Nanomages. A dead employee is an unproductive employee.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Quote Originally Posted by Nevver
    I think I can safely speak for Omni-Tek when I say that we do care about the health of Nanomages. A dead employee is an unproductive employee.
    For once, I agree with Nevver on that. Regardless of how OT endangers their employees under certain situations...they do care about productivity over anything else.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast