Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A letter to Omni, Clan, and Neutrals about Borealis

Ah well, but is this mage capable to confirm that he did it on voluntairly basis?

besides if you all stopped mining this mage would not have died at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeylla
    I am happy to say that in our experiments we only lost one Nano Mage. We did everything we could but alas she succumbed to an odd ailment and she simply vanished. I do not think it was a painful parting and her family was well compensated.
    The ironic part of all this is....

The symptoms you describe there is the EXACT same as the symptoms of NDS (Notum Deprevation Syndrome).
    We have witnessed countless brothers and sisters succumb to this sickness in the past and noone ever believed us!

Now that you see it with your own eyes you rejoice cause only one mage succumbed to it??
    And at the same time you call us terrorists.... Even now when you have seen first-hand our reason to do what we're doing?

I ask you this...
    How daft and ignorant is it possible to become?

Windguaerd, all mages that sacrifice themselves for the cause are heroes, but how can any of us be sure that this mage volunteered for this?
    The normal practice in the past has been to use uwilling mages as test subjects for your research, what proof do you have that this was any different?
    Also did you have any qualified doctors with experience with treating NDS on the team?
    If so, I would love to see his/hers report!
    We have doctors with extensive experience with NDS which should be allowed to see the report.

Aeylla, I would like to see your detailed report on your research too, I just don't trust your word for it for obvious reasons. I would also like to see any details about the mages "used" so we can check if they actually were volunteers or not, including their medical history.

If you fail to bring any of these reports we deem this research invalid and will have to demand a new one WITH qualified personell from the NLF this time.
    Mains:
    Zoe Sorceress Zanter - 220 Nano Technician
    Member of The Union

Herbert Reanimater West - 165 Doctor
    Member of The Union

My Irregulars:
    Rippernova - 160 Trader
    Member of The Union

Yugoth - 135 Meta Physicist
    Member of The Union

Quote Originally Posted by Chopian
    Ah well, but is this mage capable to confirm that he did it on voluntairly basis?

besides if you all stopped mining this mage would not have died at all.
    Seeing that the Nanomage was in the research project, we already have physical proof of a sorts that she was doing this voluntarily, and I'm fairly sure a copy of the research employment rosters will further clarify this. Also, the ailment this person died from might as well have been something else, such as a viral infection from the Kyr'ozch invaders. Such have been documented before.
    Last edited by Perron; Jun 29th, 2006 at 14:41:33.

Perron, are you daft?
    The fact that this nanomage was in the project and therefor voluntairly I call hardly physical evidence...

thousands of mage like me have, or are still working in the mines, do you believe we did that voluntairly?

I thought that NDS was an acronym for "Nevver Destruction Syndrome."

Color me embarassed!
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Quote Originally Posted by Nevver
    Color me embarassed!
    Better yet can I color you dead?

This news is somewhat distrubing, though I also agree that I would like to see this report that you have made.

I am also working with NLF staff to form a research team that we might, still seaking approval, invite a limited number of member from other orgs to join in. Please if you or your guild is interested please contact me for more information.

I morn the loss of a mage and hope that she(?) passed peacefully though from the first hand accounts of NDS they did not.

~Caviler
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!

Don't get uppity with me, nanomage. I'll tear your glow-in-the-dark legs off and use them as tiki lanterns for mood lighting on the balcony of my apartment during those relaxing summer nights when I entertain friends with some mint juleps.
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Don't get uppity with me, nanomage. I'll tear your glow-in-the-dark legs off and use them as tiki lanterns for mood lighting on the balcony of my apartment during those relaxing summer nights when I entertain friends with some mint juleps.
    What a breedist statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Perron
    Actually that is debatable since it was directed at you and I have not witnessed any amount of occurances where nanomages have had glow in the dark legs.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Quote Originally Posted by Perron
    That wasn't breedist...

If she called him SQUISHY, then THAT would be breedist.

Nevver is very respectful of all people who are aligned with the company irrespective of breed. If you are a clanner or a neutral, you are fair game for her..

erhmm I doubt you will find those glow-in-the-dark legs at Cynotor, he is an atrox not a mage.

Nevver squints at Cynotor.

It seems you are correct - he is an Atrox. Oh well; substitute glow-in-the-dark legs as tiki lanterns for mood lighting with mellon-shaped head as a planter for geraniums.
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Nevver squints at Cynotor.

It seems you are correct - he is an Atrox. Oh well; substitute glow-in-the-dark legs as tiki lanterns for mood lighting with mellon-shaped head as a planter for geraniums.
    You know where to find me if you wish to try.

At the bottom of big pile of rock in a notum mine?
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

At the bottom of big pile of rock in a notum mine?
    Borealis Backyard 4

Quote Originally Posted by Jekor
    That wasn't breedist...

If she called him SQUISHY, then THAT would be breedist.

Nevver is very respectful of all people who are aligned with the company irrespective of breed. If you are a clanner or a neutral, you are fair game for her..
    Actually us agents tend to be a bit on the squishy side too, well opifex agents at any rate.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

I am so sorry that a Mage has died due to foolish testing. My prayers to Mother Ka for this mage to go and be one with Mother Ka.

You all who want proof make me angry as hell. Cavilar has offered to speak with you and only1, yes 1 has taken him up on this offer.

Thak you Madam Barael for your support, you have been a help in your support of the Notum issue and pray to Mother Ka you always will be.

Again thank you for your research and time in this issue.

Does this "Cavilar" have a mouth? Often times, it is not a matter of willingness to hear a nanomage speak, but a problem with them having lips.
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

*sighs* Caviler is the atrox...

I might have no lips but atleast my brain and eyes are still working for 100%
    Last edited by Chopian; Jul 1st, 2006 at 08:23:50.

My appologise for not getting back with you on seeing your research data, but things have been a little hectic on my end. Ill try to get in touch with you once things settle down

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast