Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: A letter to Omni, Clan, and Neutrals about Borealis

A letter to Omni, Clan, and Neutrals about Borealis

To Omni/Clan/Neutral mining representatives…

I know I have bad mouthed both Nano Mages and Atrox, but it as been brought on by the presence of the NLF. I have many friends that are Atrox and Nano Mages and I respect them all. I may be clan but my home is in Borealis. As far as I am concerned the NLF are nothing but terrorists. They do not respect any Neutral, Omni or Clan that do not share there point of view and they hate Solitus(which is only personal to me). Some action needs to be done. I am open to your ideas.

Mining trade should continue.

I say this outside of my organization.

Aeylla

Much bigger problems than the NLF .... lets get those Unicorns out first.
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

Aeylla, we don't hate solitus.... just you... *grins*

You talk to us about respect?

You who support mining which kills thousands of nanomages each year....
    Not one of your so-called "letters" or outcries have come with even 1 viable argument for us to stop fighting over-mining of notum.

Until the day mining stops killing Nanomages all over Ka and stops bleeding poor Mother Ka dry, we won't back down!

TILL ALL ARE FREE!!!
    Mains:
    Zoe Sorceress Zanter - 220 Nano Technician
    Member of The Union

Herbert Reanimater West - 165 Doctor
    Member of The Union

My Irregulars:
    Rippernova - 160 Trader
    Member of The Union

Yugoth - 135 Meta Physicist
    Member of The Union

This is truely pathetic. You talk about how you have many atrox and nanomage friends. Then my question. How good friends are they really? Friends do not support the death of each other. You do. With every piece of notum you mine out of mother ka, the worse the condition of your so called nanomage friend get....just to fill your own pocket.

You talk about hate, how we hate solitus kind, when you are the one hating another breed. If you did not hate the nanomage breed you would listen to us and realise that we are merely trying to survive since people like you are unwilling to listen....Is the willingness to live and fight for it such a bad thing? I say no

TILL ALL ARE FREE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aeylla
    A letter to Omni, Clan, and Neutrals about Borealis

To Omni/Clan/Neutral mining representatives…

I know I have bad mouthed both Nano Mages and Atrox, but it as been brought on by the presence of the NLF. I have many friends that are Atrox and Nano Mages and I respect them all. I may be clan but my home is in Borealis. As far as I am concerned the NLF are nothing but terrorists. They do not respect any Neutral, Omni or Clan that do not share there point of view and they hate Solitus(which is only personal to me). Some action needs to be done. I am open to your ideas.

Mining trade should continue.

I say this outside of my organization.

Aeylla
    First I was just wondering what in the hell does this have to do with Borealis?

And you know if you have an issue with us, then come talk to us..

We are always willing to talk as we have said oh I don't know a half a billion times...

We blow up things because YOU, as a mine owner, do not wish to talk..

So if you really look at it..

This is your fault.

So go chew on that
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!

Quote Originally Posted by alto
    First I was just wondering what in the hell does this have to do with Borealis?

And you know if you have an issue with us, then come talk to us..

We are always willing to talk as we have said oh I don't know a half a billion times...

We blow up things because YOU, as a mine owner, do not wish to talk..

So if you really look at it..

This is your fault.

So go chew on that
    How did you get by the omni’s inspectors without a brain? Or maybe the last person you tried to brain wipe, the procedure back fired. It is very simple. You are in Borealis. I want you out. And talk with you? You exist because of mining. Mining is the essence of Rubi-Ka. You profit from it, albeit from third party recourses but never the less you still do. It’s useless to waste my time on something that is fruitless. I’d rather converse with a filth flea.

nothing wrong with talking to filth flees, atleast they dont talk all that crap like you do.

How did you get by the omni’s inspectors without a brain? Or maybe the last person you tried to brain wipe, the procedure back fired. It is very simple. You are in Borealis. I want you out. And talk with you? You exist because of mining. Mining is the essence of Rubi-Ka. You profit from it, albeit from third party recourses but never the less you still do. It’s useless to waste my time on something that is fruitless. I’d rather converse with a filth flea.
    Well I was made by a Omni-Tek Scientist who so sick of what your company was doing left and made me before your Black-Ops shot him to death in a raid. I have the knowledge of Omni-Tek and the Clans in my brain. So that issue can be closed.

Yes I am in Borealis, as I have stated any number of times.

I don't care what you want and for the record who in the hell are you?

I exist because one man had the courage to stand upto what was wrong and made me in hopes of correcting that which is wrong.

The only profit I make is the good feelings I get when I awake from sleep knowing that I am fighting for the right cause.

You should talk to a filth flea..

You both have alot in common

And you miners say that WE were the ones that didn't want to talk it over?
    Seems like you just proved that you're the ones who actually started this mining war in the first place.

Thank you.
    Mains:
    Member of The Union

Member of The Union

My Irregulars:
    Rippernova - 160 Trader
    Member of The Union

Member of The Union

See what your presence has brought upon this fine city. I blame this on you and your terrorist ways.

you are living in the past Aeylla

So we brought this on Borealis huh?

Right, so why aren't the Unicorns hunting us down like bugs then?
    Why are they only attacking clanners that dare to venture into the city?

Seems to me, Omni did this because of the clans, not the NLF....
    Mains:
    Member of The Union

Member of The Union

My Irregulars:
    Rippernova - 160 Trader
    Member of The Union

Member of The Union

See what your presence has brought upon this fine city. I blame this on you and your terrorist ways.
    Your gotta be smoking some heavy herb if you really believe that..

1) We have been in the Borealis area for many years
    2) We have had visits from Omni-Pol, Omni-Mining, Omni-Black Ops, and just about any other Omni-Wesuck that you can think of.
    3) I have stood before your Zora
    4) I have heckled Boss Ross

Shall I go on?!?

You are a powerless little solis looking for some attenetion..

Why don't you go on your way before someone comes and shuts you down for good?

Yes drawing attention to let other people know what you are really like. To let people no that we will not stand for you terrorizing our mining facilities. I believe your studies are tainted and lies.

Umm, I am embarrassed and under unbelievable shock. Our own private studies and tests have shown that some of the theories you have been stating may very well be true. My own mining operations have backed down production until further studies can be done. This does not mean that mining will stop only that further studies need to be done to figure out a balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorceress

Not one of your so-called "letters" or outcries have come with even 1 viable argument for us to stop fighting over-mining of notum.

Until the day mining stops killing Nanomages all over Ka and stops bleeding poor Mother Ka dry, we won't back down!

TILL ALL ARE FREE!!!
    Show us the graves and records of PROVEN evidence that nanomages are dying for lack of notum.

This is ridiculous!

There is so much damn notum...the Notum Wars are still going on for several years and I don't see any decrease in mining operations from any faction (except maybe when a base it destroyed).

I would certainly sympathize and support the NLF if they had any solid and scientific evidence on their side to support their claims, but over the years...all the 'outrage' and 'till all are free!' have been nothing short of a propaganda scheme without any reliable and proven scientific research.

Sure nanos dies every day, so do solis, troxes and opis...and we all wake up at reclaim.

Only people who died (that I've confirmed) the past few years were kids and elderly people who were either too young or too old for the insurance technology to work. They die of natural causes or were killed by the Dust Brigade bastards.

DB and Omni-Tek appear to posses perma-kill weapons, so they are the main source of permadeaths for the past 5 years.

I know even with solid evidence many clans would continue mining because they are very dependent on it, however I know a good number of them would stop mining if they knew that nanomages would die because of it.

Maybe in a few hundred years the notum will be exhausted and gone...but wouldn't that give you enough time to research and develop a solution so nanos are not dependent on notum?

Knowing the NLF, they won't even consider the long term options they HAVE, probably they'll stick to their chants and continue their useless protests and hostile attacks against clans who have mining operations.

A shame.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Aeylla,
    If you need any assistance for whatsoever please give me a call, we are happy to help you in anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorceress

TILL ALL ARE FREE!!!
    I have yet to see a single Nano-mage suddenly fall over dead, waste away, or die from any non combat means since my ariveal here almost 2 years ago. However from the way you speak it sounds as if I should be tripping over bodies everywhere i go. Thousands a year? If that many were dying there would not be a nano mage over the age of 5 years, maybe 7 if they were lucky.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Twist, you never heared of NDS have you?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast