Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Open letter to the ICC, the OT BoD, the CoT and the neutral citizens

Open letter to the ICC, the OT BoD, the CoT and the neutral citizens

With indignation, we took notice of the occupation of our neutral sister city of Borealis by Omni-Tek military forces.

On behalf of the Newland City Council, I urgently request the ICC to take up its role as a peacekeeping force on Rubi-Ka and in Borealis in particular and to call upon the Omni-Tek Corporation to remove their troops from neutral territory at once.

Furthermore, I request both the Omni-Tek Board of Directors and the Council of Truth to call upon their citizens to stop the fights in Borealis immediately.

I beg my fellow neutrals to remain calm in these difficult times and I offer them all the support the Newland City Council can grant.

Sincerely,
    Marcos "Yarko" Orender
    co-Minister of Foreign Affairs, Newland City Council
    Advisor of The Independent Rubikans

Rubi-Ka's neutral news source: The Independent Rubikan http://www.ir-news.org/

Save the peace talks Yarko, OT and the CoT do not care about your city. The ICC will do nothing to stop this other then file a complaint against Omni-Tek. Omni-Tek will then ignore said complaint. Your complaining will do nothing but end in the failure of your regime.
    May the sands wash away your sins

Talk is cheap, its time to fight and show them we're not little bugs that can be swept away.
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

Negs I feel it is time we put aside past differences, Black Sun is of at this moment opening it's doors to any and all who are willing to fight. Goals have become alligned, and now the whole of Rubi-Ka knows of what I have been speaking for this past month.

Quote Originally Posted by Belleraphon
    Negs I feel it is time we put aside past differences, Black Sun is of at this moment opening it's doors to any and all who are willing to fight. Goals have become alligned, and now the whole of Rubi-Ka knows of what I have been speaking for this past month.

I agree with you neutral friends. The time is now before they get settled in..

Let us send them a message that they are not wanted in Borealis
    Last edited by alto; May 31st, 2006 at 00:52:27.
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!

Yarko,

I happen to sit on the Omni Board of Directors and although my post confers me no authrority of any sort, still I will make my protest heard. It must be obvious to anyone that OT troops are not welcome in Borealis, their presence only adds to the violence. Moreover we have a desperate need for troops to take 4 Holes back.

I am shocked an appaled by this turn of events. Even if the troops were withdrawn today I can see that this is a wound between the Omni and Neutral communities which will not heal anytime soon.

Savoy
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

OT has gone too far this time!

It is indeed time for us neutrals to defend our beloved city and neutrality!
    Mains:
    Zoe Sorceress Zanter - 220 Nano Technician
    Member of The Union

Herbert Reanimater West - 165 Doctor
    Member of The Union

My Irregulars:
    Rippernova - 160 Trader
    Member of The Union

Yugoth - 135 Meta Physicist
    Member of The Union

Quote Originally Posted by Yarko

I beg my fellow neutrals to remain calm in these difficult times and I offer them all the support the Newland City Council can grant.
    Well spoken Yarko, but the situation in Borealis is so tense that I fear we are a long way from calm. This is the time for the politicians to show their worth.
    Omni-Pol intelligence report for Peregrinus Praecautus
    Known applicant of Third Faction
    Warning! Record is being accessed by an external source of unknown origin.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

Your calmness will show nothing to Omni-Tek but defeat. Your methods of handling Omni and Clan relation got you into this mess, I doubt they are going to manage to get you out.

Borealis, throw them out right now ! And the recruiters need to be show the way out, in reclaim express if you have to.

If you need guards, maybe we can negotiate with JAME ? I'm willing to offer a hand in the training.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Quote Originally Posted by Boltgun
    If you need guards, maybe we can negotiate with JAME ? I'm willing to offer a hand in the training.
    Finish the job with our boys matey..... Maybe after we're done we'll be able to send them in to cleanup the place...
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Quote Originally Posted by Belleraphon
    Save the peace talks Yarko, OT and the CoT do not care about your city. The ICC will do nothing to stop this other then file a complaint against Omni-Tek. Omni-Tek will then ignore said complaint. Your complaining will do nothing but end in the failure of your regime.
    I am sorry sir.. but as a Leader of the Council of Truth I can most certainly say that your statement has 0 bearing on reality. The CoT is infact very concerned and no I do not mean about our own territory. We see what is happening to the Neutral population.. it is a repeat of what we have had to face.. I have offered my clans support to the Neutral cause in this time of need. What do we expect in return.. nothing more than the friendship we have already enjoyed and the hope for a better understanding between our people. Furthermore, regardless of the time table this insult to the Neutral populace will not be tollerated and proper order must be returned. Omni-Tek has shown its true face.. As are the Clans.. and what is that.. well I hope you are wise enough to see the difference between us now.. One asks nothing the other takes everything..

Xaun, you a leader of CoT? didn't you just quit that job?

and whats in this for the clans? why would they help the neuts? to take over Borealis as soon as the omni's are gone? Trade one evil for another..

I would like to give a great thanks to the few Crats, yes neutral and Omnis, that have temorarily immobilized the the guards (they calmed them), and have allowed some clan members to join in our rebellion without being helplessly slaughtered.
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

No Chopian.. It is a simple matter of this.. You are to us like a sibling.. You are experiencing your first time what we have endured. Do we wish to subjugate you? NO. Why? Because we are not here to Rule RK.. we are here to see Omni-Tek's rule end on RK... Will we invade Borealis.. Not today.. not tommorow and if the Clans were ever to do so.. My clan would turn on those whom saw fit to do such a haenous act..

Do I believe all Neutrals are truely Neutral...no.. but are there enough of them that are for me to commit myself and my Knights to this cause expecting nothing in return.. beyond the negative backlash of those whom would like to see Clan fall as badly as OT. No.. Then why do we do this.. Respect for our fellow free Rubikans..

Till all whom live on RK regardless of Breed, Gender or Faction are free to pursue their life without the fear of being shackled and re-educated..

A shame what has happened in Borealis. But when you sleep with the Omni, don't be suprised when they move into your house.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Vix you say this alot but I recall a number of neutrals that are very clan freindly. So does that mean y'all want to come take over our town also?

The point of blaming is come and gone..

Now is the time to kick some Omni-Arse and show them that we are not some stepping stone.

FOR NEUTRALS AND BOREALIS!!
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!

Unfortuantly for the neutrals, you don't even have the decayed Tir Accord to fall back on aside from Newland being under neutral jurisdiction.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Well, there's a saying that classifies the neutrals the best, appart from the image of a really really big italian family that always fights amongs themselves :" Don't thread on me."

This was a very, VERY bad mistake on the corporation's part. This move just wrecked most of the omni-neutral relations. I predict borealis city will become the new meetmethere very , very soon.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

I wonder if the UC will get rid of those Legionairres while they're there?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast