Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Open letter to the ICC, the OT BoD, the CoT and the neutral citizens

Quote Originally Posted by Astera
    I wonder if the UC will get rid of those Legionairres while they're there?
    Too busy shooting clanners.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaun
    No Chopian.. It is a simple matter of this.. You are to us like a sibling.. You are experiencing your first time what we have endured. Do we wish to subjugate you? NO. Why? Because we are not here to Rule RK.. we are here to see Omni-Tek's rule end on RK... Will we invade Borealis.. Not today.. not tommorow and if the Clans were ever to do so.. My clan would turn on those whom saw fit to do such a haenous act..

Do I believe all Neutrals are truely Neutral...no.. but are there enough of them that are for me to commit myself and my Knights to this cause expecting nothing in return.. beyond the negative backlash of those whom would like to see Clan fall as badly as OT. No.. Then why do we do this.. Respect for our fellow free Rubikans..

Till all whom live on RK regardless of Breed, Gender or Faction are free to pursue their life without the fear of being shackled and re-educated..
    Quite a stirring speach, but if I may take this time to interject I have yet to see anyone from your clan inside Borealis helping out with the resistance. So save the "We are here to save the day speach." The Clans have never cared much for the Neutrals, and they only change their opinion now because they see this as an opturnity to not only strike Omni-Tek while they are weak, but to gain an ally that will help them do so.
    May the sands wash away your sins

Quote Originally Posted by Belleraphon
    Quite a stirring speach, but if I may take this time to interject I have yet to see anyone from your clan inside Borealis helping out with the resistance. So save the "We are here to save the day speach." The Clans have never cared much for the Neutrals, and they only change their opinion now because they see this as an opturnity to not only strike Omni-Tek while they are weak, but to gain an ally that will help them do so.
    I thought that was your modus operandi.
    [Vicinity] Hilfy: Expecting?
    [Vicinity] Redtricks: Pregnant? No.

[no offense but I have died as well as my members a rediculous number of times just trying to get into the city.. try logging on a clan alt and getting into Borealis.. I am a 208 decently prepared keeper and I drop very quickly walking through that portal.. Saying you do not see us just means your not standing next to the wompah or grid when we hit the ground almost as quickly as we res.. the only successful entry we have had is trying to fly from another territory via yalm.. and even then.. I got killed nearly as fast as I entered the city from flying unicorns.. so to try to say you have not seen us is just a matter of game mechanics not.. because we are not there...]

I might remind you Belle to check the recent casualty list for my peoples names...

bah! if the clans had not invaded 4holes this never would have happend. it nothing more than pure Justice than having youre people on that casualty list...

Quote Originally Posted by Chopian
    bah! if the clans had not invaded 4holes this never would have happend. it nothing more than pure Justice than having youre people on that casualty list...
    Whatever you're smoking, I don't think it's legal even in neuterland.
    [Vicinity] Hilfy: Expecting?
    [Vicinity] Redtricks: Pregnant? No.

like I care..

Borealis used to be one of the few places where it was possible for Clans and Neutrals to smuggl... err.. trade without trouble. Now this is over because of the Unicorns.
    I was killed myself when i tried to peacefully manifest against the occupation today, and i wouldn't be surprised if they begin to attack Neutrals soon. Unicorns ar obviously trying to make the situation degenerate into a civil war!
    Finalizer Telperion 220/22
    Manager Laurellyn 125/5

Member of First Light

[Account Cancelled]

and they say im smoking weird stuff..

Quote Originally Posted by Xaun
    [no offense but I have died as well as my members a rediculous number of times just trying to get into the city.. try logging on a clan alt and getting into Borealis.. I am a 208 decently prepared keeper and I drop very quickly walking through that portal.. Saying you do not see us just means your not standing next to the wompah or grid when we hit the ground almost as quickly as we res.. the only successful entry we have had is trying to fly from another territory via yalm.. and even then.. I got killed nearly as fast as I entered the city from flying unicorns.. so to try to say you have not seen us is just a matter of game mechanics not.. because we are not there...]

I might remind you Belle to check the recent casualty list for my peoples names...
    (( I hate to break it to you Xaun but I was there on my lvl 187 Clan shade killing male guards just last night. Ask Gorge if you ever see him and he will confirm that statement. The only reason I died was because of a train of an OT guard and a ganking that followed well after that. I made it to Fair Trade without any real problem))
    May the sands wash away your sins

Thumbs up

I took about half a dozen omni guards down before the CoT made the statement of non-combat assistance to the neutrals.

From what I can understand. We're "bad" if we're not there to help, and we're "bad" if we're there because we're "using" you against the omnis for our own purposes.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

This is a bit more tongue-twisting double-talk than I'm used to from a neutrals. I expect such a sneaky statement from omnis....after all they're mostly brainwashed and the OT propaganda machine makes them practically drones (Nevver being the most famous/infamous one).

Well..umm, good luck in your fight against OT, hope you win.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Windguaerd
    From what I can understand. We're "bad" if we're not there to help, and we're "bad" if we're there because we're "using" you against the omnis for our own purposes.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Welcome to my world. Whatever Omni-Tek does, good or bad or just mundane, someone somewhere will twisted it by some people *cough*Windguaerd*cough* to show just how evil we really are.

I suspect the Rhinomen talk much the same way about the Neutrals.

Savoy
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

[yeah.. I said.. before I rezzed... ie.. zone lag for the loss meh]

Quote Originally Posted by Astera
    I wonder if the UC will get rid of those Legionairres while they're there?
    Some how I feel that the Legionair pressence in Bor will suddenly stop with out a shot being fired or an arrest being made.

You should look around the outskirts of the city, you will find a few of my bodies that havent been cleaned up from when I attempted to do some recon work in Bor. Also the CoT has voted that we will not get involved with military force due to the fact it would seem as if we were trying to take Bor for our own.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopian
    Chopian, your inability to keep events strait is beyond me. The clans took Bor BEFORE the Unionists took 4 Holes. Please get your facts correct.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

sure, if i was clan i would say the same thing to get rid of any su****ion on me...

small helpful hint Chopian, when debating a point, it's not generally a good thing to actually admit to a capacity for fraudulant or deceptive actions on your part, as it tends to undermine your stance a wee tiny bit... it's one thing to spin your words a bit, engage in some semantical hair-splitting, and the like... quite another to actually say in no uncertain terms that you'd happily obfuscate the truth to avoid punishment... it tends to hurt your credibility. And show certain other traits, such as "well, I'm deceitful and treacherous, so everyone else must be that way" tendencies that don't go over well at parties. Might want to keep it in mind for future reference.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12