Thread: Wtf? Are Initiatives broken?. . .

Angry Wtf? Are Initiatives broken?. . .

Got a question...Ok im a soldier n have a ranged init of 500+(dunt kno exact) but i just teamed with someone with 900+ init and I hit the same speed as him..what the hell is up with that? shouldnt he land like 2 more hits in b4 I could even get another one in...are they broke?....By the way he was a sol too and i have a heavy suppressor and he had a D-9...isnt his attack speed even faster lol. . .
    Last edited by Coverter; Aug 15th, 2002 at 06:48:48.

could be his use of the agg/def slider, that changes the firing rate, or he could have a fat scope on that slows him down
    I am an Asteroid.

I am a drifter. I go where life leads, which makes me usually a very calm and content sort of person. That or thoroughly apathetic. Usually I keep on doing whatever I'm doing, and it takes something special to make me change my mind.

HAHAHA!

playa #2 suckas

doh! just thought of something else and am too lazy to edit, ranged init can only increase the firing rate up to 1.0/1.0 so if he is firing at that rate and you are firing at that rate there will be no visual difference
    I am an Asteroid.

I am a drifter. I go where life leads, which makes me usually a very calm and content sort of person. That or thoroughly apathetic. Usually I keep on doing whatever I'm doing, and it takes something special to make me change my mind.

HAHAHA!

playa #2 suckas