Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FJRK: Unionist Press Release: Seizure of 4 Holes

Interesting spin there. Kinda feeble for you really. Oh well, everyone has an off day.

Quote Originally Posted by JubileX_Prime
    Because we only need a handful to protect the city against Alien Invaders. If we wanted to take over the city, it would also be swarming with Omni-Pol and Omni-AF personnel. Strangely, I have just witnessed one of these pockets of fighting... led by two clanners, one of them a Unit Member of 'New Order'.
    Good for them, and as to your claims that the city of Borealis is not swarming with Unicorn and Omni-Pol and Omni-AF personal, what do you count as a swarm? over a hundred? The numbers of OT occupation troops is far higher than the numbers anywhere else in Omni territory.

And not knowing makes you clean ? Please. This tired line isnt even tried by mega-corps anymore.
    And you are implying that I am dirty? Shall I sling the next ball of mud or would you like another crack at getting that one to land?

Ah yes, the clanner dictionnary. Strangely, it matches no other in the known colonized galaxy. Maybe a thousand planets are wrong in their definitions, and yours is the only right copy in existance.
    Actually no, this is the one that I had during my employment with Omni-Tek.

Read your law manuals. Abandonment laws cannot be effected on a planet under proprietary lease. Omni-Tek paid for it, Omni-Tek never ceded its rights to it, therefore it is Omni-Tek. ICC is just doing its job. You are just angry because reality and your desires clash. These so-called attacks on our security forces, when not lead by clanners, are simply tantrums thrown against the grown-ups
    Actually they can, more so when combined with ICC decree to alow Neutral areas.

Omni-Reform, actually.

Ahh yes, Omni-Reform. And we all know how well that works out. But ofcourse im sure that Omni-Tek could always use more laborers with IQ's under 90 to clean the floors.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Quote Originally Posted by Belleraphon
    Once again the Clans show they are adept at turning one mans misfortune into their success. Omni-Tek takes over Borealis, and the Unionist take 4-Holes. It seems both sides are gearing up, it just so happens to be that Borealis has the most important communications relay on the planet. The net gain would go to Omni-Tek in that reguard. It will be interesing to see how the Unionist fare against the Unicorn counter attack.
    I have to disagree this is the only active omni mine left. The other two have been shutdown for other reasons

A possible scandal at biomare and cyborgs overran the PW facility.

OT's other mining facilites would have to be within the outzones and from towers...this will create a massive hit to OT's bottom line and its results will be almost immedate. OT might strike back but it might not be enough as over extended as they seem to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Twistshot
    Good for them, and as to your claims that the city of Borealis is not swarming with Unicorn and Omni-Pol and Omni-AF personal, what do you count as a swarm? over a hundred? The numbers of OT occupation troops is far higher than the numbers anywhere else in Omni territory.
    A major strategic takeover demands about thirty Omni-AF or about fifty Omni-Pol troopers. Unicorns do not usually dabble in such minor operations. Unicorn operations are pointed exclusively at large, painful, and usually slimy, threats.

Quote Originally Posted by Twistyshot
    Actually no, this is the one that I had during my employment with Omni-Tek.
    So we add petty theft and dispersion of corporate doctrines to your list of charges. As well as corruption of data. Let's move on to the next item, shall we?

Actually they can, more so when combined with ICC decree to alow Neutral areas.
    Right. That explains why the ICC Peacekeepers authorised our entry into Borealis before peacefully Woomphing back to ICC headquarters. Because we're breaking their laws... couldn't have dug you a better hole if I had tried myself.

Ahh yes, Omni-Reform. And we all know how well that works out. But ofcourse im sure that Omni-Tek could always use more laborers with IQ's under 90 to clean the floors.
    Why do you ask ? Thinking of applying for a job? Don't bother. You're underqualified.

Omni-Tek Succeeds.
    CybertroniX Watches.

Right. That explains why the ICC Peacekeepers authorised our entry into Borealis before peacefully Woomphing back to ICC headquarters. Because we're breaking their laws... couldn't have dug you a better hole if I had tried myself.
    Actually on of the extra conditions ICC slapped onto the lease was for Omni Tek to make accomadations for the Neutral people of Rubi-Ka, such as Borealis, and to allow ICC peacekeeper toops to provide security. That they simply packed up and left simply goes to prove what some neutral citizins have been claiming, that ICC never did have Nuetral intrests in mind and that their reasons for being there were not for defence. That they simply pulled out rather than defend Borealis proves it.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

ICC, Interstellar Confederation of Corporations, never was a defence force for neutrals. A confederation consisting of even more distant corporations to Rubi-Ka than Omni-Tek, could not care less.

Officially ICC sent in the peacekeeping forces to prevent the war between clans and Omni-Tek escalating into civilian areas. More credible reason for that operation was to decrease Omni-Tek influence on Rubi-Ka. This is only one of many incidents where ICC seems to be ruling against their original decision to lease the planet for Omni-Tek. It is part of political manouvering, organised by corporations like SOL Banking. That is ICC for you.

One does not have to look far in the past to notice that the only sympathetic body on this planet towards neutrals is Omni-Tek.
    Engineer General Virta, Omni-Pol. Not in active service.

Roleplaying Profile of Jimi "Virta" Hendrix

Funny how my "friends" don't like me invading their city with my protest sign. And I'm not talking about Borealis.
    Gee...another expansion that I'm not interested in...maybe it's a hint? O.o

Eeky: Cz how much beer would I have to provide to you, to have you water balloon the people responsible for last patch?

Cz: I would never consider such a horrible proposal! (I'll have my people contact your people.)

Quote Originally Posted by LangWiz
    Funny how my "friends" don't like me invading their city with my protest sign. And I'm not talking about Borealis.
    You should try bringing your 'Omni: go home' sign to Tyr. Im sure they'll love you for it.

Omni-Tek Protects.
    CybertroniX Watches.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12