Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FJRK: Unionists Sieze 4 Holes

Hum... I sort of feel responsible for this. Well not fully, it's not like I planned it or anything, but I did point out to a certain individual that attacking Notum Fields was only half the game. The mager output mines have for a long time been under Omni Control...

It makes me wonder if someone was actualy listening to me when I said that if they wanted to realy hurt Omni-Tek they would take control of one of the main mines.

Quote Originally Posted by Twistshot
    What cooperation?
    Nice timing on the attack on 4 holes, maybe it will be enough to make Omni-tek pull out of Bore so they can retake the facility and let the people retake their city.
    We have a common enemy in the Kyr'Ozch, both sides fight against them in the Outzone, as well as in our respective cities. They are a threat to all of us, not just to Omni-Tek personnel, and when 2 sides have a common enemy they are both fighting at the same time, whether the 2 parties know it or not they are helping each other, hence cooperation.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Quote Originally Posted by LLJKTonitrum
    And I'm sure Simon Silverstone is deeply hurt by the TERRIBLE crimes perpetrated against the neutral citizens of Borealis.

At least be honest about your motivations for stealing Omni-Tek property.

um when has silverstone been a unionist?

This is somewhat suprising. However, it warms my heart. It brings back memories of my first large battle to hold the bridge and entry grid point way back before most people could afford a yalm.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Far to long

Far to long we have sit and waited for the COuncil of Truth to do something about te constant harassment and encrochment on Clan lands by people hired by Omni Tek. Theyhave come to kill and to burn and to destroy finally the Clans are doing something about it and we get called names for it?

Borealis is overtaken by Omni security innocent people are killed who were there to do business and people are concerend with a few omni shopkeepers trapped in there stores?

Wake up folks before your notum disappears Omni Tek only wants to rapethe planet and to destroy it. We clans are here to save it from the destruction wrought by Omni.

Clan forever
    Carogelw 216/18 Soljah!
    Proud General of (AoD) Anarchists of Destruction
    (AoD) spreading the path of destruction for over 3 years

We are recruting!

A human life is a human life regardless of faction. And if "encroachment" on other's people's land is wrong, it is wrong regardless of which faction perpetuates it.

These are non-combatants whose only crime is to have a steady job.

Let the civillians go.

Savoy
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Yes, I disagree with the unionists holding captives, and to be perfectly honest I disagree with this entire incedant, it should have never happened, they did not have permission. If I could I would give omni back its mine and join the fight to release Borealis.

/me lays back at the pool and drinks his beer

Oh what this? Well I never said I couldnt enjoy the pool while we own it did I?

Quote Originally Posted by Carogelw
    Borealis is overtaken by Omni security innocent people are killed who were there to do business and people are concerend with a few omni shopkeepers trapped in there stores?
    No Neutrals have been attacked unless they attacked first. Again, the OTAF troops' hostility towards Clanners is likely a result of orders to protect the Unicorns, who were probably going to come under attack anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Savoy
    Regardless, the Clans should at least allow Omni to evacuate Omni employess still trapped in 4 Holes, the various vendor and merchants trapped in their shops.

Savoy

I'll evacute the poor omni scum. I'll grid them out at 1M creds a pop. Or I'll send them to the reclaim for free.

Take your pick.

I don't give a damn if these omni merchants are 'innocent' civilians. When my clan brethen and I wage war against the aliens in the outzones, to pre-emptively prevent them from launching raids on the cities, including the Omni cities... do they thank us for it? No... Instead they turn their noses up at us and refuse to sell us ammo, meds, weapons, gear, or other basic supplies that we need. So the hell with them.

If the Unionist refuse to let them go... I can get them out. But it is going to cost them dearly... so they can pay with their over stuffed Omni bank accounts or they can pay by giving me the pleasure of sending them screaming in agony to the nearest omni rezz site.

Either way it will be a pleasure doing business with them.

Last edited by fixerspy; Jun 1st, 2006 at 03:32:17.
    Join Us!
    You know you want too!
    Now Recruiting Players of All Levels and Expansions!
    Newbie & Noob & Froob Players Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by gergiskoo
    No Neutrals have been attacked unless they attacked first. Again, the OTAF troops' hostility towards Clanners is likely a result of orders to protect the Unicorns, who were probably going to come under attack anyway.
    Perhaps they have attacked because they do not wish the UC or OT military pressence in their homes
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

I was kept busy lately and fell out of loop, so appologies for late reply. In retrospective, I must say suprised Unionists didn't moved in sooner, after all those mines are all they stand for (or against really). Couple of evenings prior to this move I meet Mr. Landau in the Cup. I knew he was planing something, just now what, or I'll be there to help him. This isn't really a debate of whether Clans want war or peace, we all know how many have fallen already. It is debate of when we want it. Zora don't want to talk to us. Fine, it was the same with Ross, until we proven to him, it's at least cheaper to hear us out. I guess every CEO needs a training to start behaving.

Anyway, here's the recording of that little chat in the Cup *me presses Play button*
    Plumstone: Evening.
    Landau slowly sits, with a small groan.
    Landau: Good... evening. Always a pleasure... to see life within this... cafe.
    Plumstone: Good life it is ey.
    Landau reaches behind himself as the bartender slips forward a cup of tea, taking it into hand.
    Trgeorge: life needs something to dive it
    Trgeorge: drive it even
    Landau: I cannot say... if it is a *good* life... but it is... life. And I could not... ask for much more.
    Landau smiles gently, taking a sip from the cup.
    Plumstone: Dive into life...that's what it is.
    Landau: Perhaps... though I leave the... diving for those much... younger than myself. I fear my... bones might not... take such a thing... very well.
    Plumstone: Depends on the hrdens of your life -smiles-
    Trgeorge: Master Landau , you sound as you don't believe in reclaim technology
    Landau: I.. believe in the... technology... I merely.... am beyond its practical... use. A pity... perhaps.
    Plumstone ties to fit Su****ious Looking Parts of Biotechnology and Large and partly fused lump of strange tetrahedral CPU bundles together
    Landau: But, as I... said, such is life.... and with all... things... there are ends.
    Plumstone: Without ends there would be no starts.
    Trgeorge: Funny things, ends. End can be just a new begining
    Trgeorge: Mr.Pie talks my language
    Landau: Very wise words... from you both. If I... may ask, whom... do I have the pleasure... of addressing?
    Trgeorge: I'm known as Trgeorge. Feel free to call me Tr, Trg or George. As for my rreal name, maybe time will come when I'll be able to wear it again
    Plumstone: Nice to meet you both by the way.
    Trgeorge: I knew I should shoot that dentist...having poblems with "r" lately
    Plumstone: And I go by the name Plum. Just a young agent trying to support Mum.
    Landau: An honour, then... to converse with... you both. It is.. rare to meet good... company, these... days.
    Landau: I am Aideen Landau... leader of... the Unionists clan.
    Trgeorge: Your name is renowned
    Trgeorge: even if your face might not be
    Plumstone: You ain't find them on the streets anymore...
    Landau chuckles quietly under his breath, head bowing gently and a hand waving off the notion.
    Trgeorge: may I suggest you take a walk tru Old Athens, I'm sure you'll be able to find more simpathetic voices
    Landau: A name is... simply that. Little more... than a tool of... recognition. Though I am glad... that my deeds are... at least recognized.
    Landau: As for Old... Athens, I fear... I found no one... of whom I recognized.
    Landau: But perhaps that is... for the best. As with... recent events, a break... from politics and stress... is needed by my old.... bones.
    Trgeorge: A stranger is just a potential new friend and supporter
    Plumstone: Well said George.
    Landau: I worry about... the supporters I might gain... in these dangerous times. And whether... or not their own strength... is capable of defending... in the fights to come.
    Trgeorge: Ihope not, Sir. Clans have seen too many, if not leaders, then leading figures retire
    Landau: These days weigh heavy... on my heart. And I feel... much anger growing.... inside.
    Trgeorge: With new dangers like aliens and new groups of unsue affiliation, fears might arise
    Plumstone: Looks like the leaders need a new plan these days.
    Trgeorge: But still, we need leaders
    Landau nods to Plum, looking rather grim.
    Trgeorge: with or without plan
    Landau: I have begun to wonder... if I have not been... *too* tolerant... over these past years. And become... too complacant with our status... among the planet.
    Landau: Reguardless... of a plan... action may well... be a possibility we... need to take. Our enemies... have become strong...
    Plumstone: Clansmen are lowering their guns I'm afraid.
    Landau: And I do not... wish to see us become weak.
    Trgeorge: none of wants us weak
    Trgeorge: but if I guessed you intent rightly,b you're proposing all-out open war
    Landau: Our enemies within... Omni-Tek... would stop at nothing to... destroy us. And while... I may complain about... the fury that encompasses... Simon at points...
    Landau sighs, looking down at his cup of tea.
    Landau: Some days I wonder... if he is not correct.
    Trgeorge: Simon is a madman, enclosed at his anger
    Plumstone: Without good there would be no evil and so one...we need balance.
    Landau: Fury is a... weakness, yes. I will... not argue that point. But it can also... be a useful tool... when guided properly.
    Plumstone nods
    Plumstone: Indeed.
    Landau: And while I agree... with the need for a.... balance, I also know... that the greater evil... of Omni-Tek should... be eradicated.
    Plumstone: Then there will be a new group.
    Plumstone: You need one and one to make two.
    Trgeorge: But you only need one to make it whole
    Landau: Perhaps... but I would be... willing to discover if.... their evil is lesser... than the taint that Omni-Tek... brings to this world.
    Plumstone: But don't get me wrong here...I stand proud against Omni tek.
    Landau: This warrior they bring.... this Zora... does not scare me.... does not frighten me... at all. He is but a... puppet, on their strings. And if I... am forced to fight, then... I will do so until there... is nothing left of me... but bones.
    Plumstone: True clan spirit.
    Trgeorge: Zora is but a symbol
    Trgeorge: and yet, symbols carry force
    Landau: As all... leaders truly are.
    Trgeorge: we fight for them, simply because they are there
    Plumstone: You must feed the ones that are hungry.
    Landau: I tell anyone who... allys themselves with my... clan, that they are... never to fight for me... and never to fight for... the name of the Unionists.
    Landau: That they are to... fight for themselves.
    Landau: And for what they... believe.
    Landau: I would hope... that there are others who... feel the same.... for I fear that time... for such things... may be drawing closer, day... by day.
    Plumstone: Lets hope we will be ready...
    Trgeorge: a wise mesage, but I suspect most of your followers already know what they fight for
    Trgeorge: But may I ask, why so downcast voice?
    Landau: Merely a... time of reflection... for myself. Another year gone... and no end in sight. Things... seem to be getting worse... day after day... and I cannot help but grow tired... and more vengeful against... our enemies.
    Trgeorge: Every year that passes and see us still standing strong is surely reason for celebration?
    Trgeorge: even after all those years, we don't have equipment to stand against Omni-Tek on equall grrounds
    Landau: A... bittersweet victory. For we still stand... but so do they.
    Trgeorge takes memo: Note to myself, hunt down that bloody dentist
    Trgeorge: they are starting to drown in their own corruption
    Trgeorge: Unicorns, Dust Brigade, dirty secrets....
    Plumstone: Well hello there.
    Behajto: hihi hello
    Landau: And a... part of me will revel... while watching their demise.
    Behajto: what is this place ?
    Landau nods his head to the newcomer.
    Plumstone: A place to rest and have a drink.
    Behajto: cool
    Behajto: got nay beer for me ?
    Behajto: *any
    Landau: I am not... a man to imbibe in... alcohol. I much... prefer tea. Though, I... believe the bartender... does carry some such... beverages.
    Behajto: lol thank you!
    Trgeorge: Young kids of today, eh?
    Trgeorge: but he's still fighting
    Plumstone: And quite well it looks.
    Landau: I cannot... argue against... one enjoying such things. Merely... not for myself.
    Behajto: back in 10min
    Behajto: hm
    Behajto: they will come for us
    Plumstone: Who?
    Landau raises an eyebrow.
    Behajto: someone who invite me to an org
    Behajto: me
    Behajto: * i mean come for me sorry
    Landau: Mmm.
    Behajto: This drink is rocks
    Landau: As for.. myself... I suppose I should... return to my paperwork.
    Landau: I thank you all, though... for the chance to relax.... and enjoy at least some... conversation.
    Behajto: i need to learn math
    Behajto: byebye
    Plumstone: It was nice meeting you, sir.
    Behajto: see you later!!
    Landau places the cup of tea on the bar behind himself and moves to stand, a few joints popping as he works his way upwards.
    Landau: The pleasure... was all my own... I assure you.
    Trgeorge: Master Landau, it was privilege meeting you
    Landau: Take care... all.
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

My personal opinion...
    Landau sounded not only tired and old.... but drugged.

Thank you for sharing though Trgeorge.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Worry not fellow comrades, the Organization within Omni-Tek, Fallen Angels, has personally hired guards to assist taking the northern 4-holes base back. We are currently requesting that another organization do the same for the south.

(In otherwords, my org built a ql 300 guard tower right outside of the grid exit)
    -Ashram 202 ish fixer on rimor- Proud owner of Manta A.V.

Say what you want about anyone here but don't talk about Landau like that.

He is a fine person. One that has seen a lot, done a lot and is still creaking around imparting wisdom to us.

The trox may be old but he his mind is still very sharp if in the span of only moments he can orginize a military operation to take 4-Holes as he did. Just because he dose not speak fluidly dose not imply that he is "on drugs".
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Go Unionists!!
    Joe "Sefus" Werkit 212/17
    Squad Commander - PR - Recruitment
    3305 Local

Quote Originally Posted by Sefus
    Go Unionists!!
    Yes, Unionists, please just go!

Savoy
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Savoy, I do not know how much weight my words will carry for you but I will make a trip to 4-Holes and attempt to discover the general status of the Omni Merchants that have decided to remain behind and pick up any mail or such that they wish to have passed on to their families and attempt to get it to you for final delivery.

This assumes that they would trust me to do so ofcourse but I shall make an honust attempt at doing such and notify you of what I have learned.

Savoy
    As promiced I have traveled to 4 Holes and looked in at the shopkeepers that have remained there. I have checked every unsecured building and found only 2 merchants remaining, both appeard in good heath and if they had been attacked the unionists have provided them with medical care.

They did not give me anything to pass on to you nor did they answer any questions I had about their conditions. Their shops still have power and utilites and neither looked underfeed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12