Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: OTPC: Priority Omni-Tek Press Release

Quote Originally Posted by Stillian
    It only claims the lives of those who violently resist. Those valiant troops have the right to defend themselves. Not our fault you rabble are stupid enough to force them to.
    If their home had not be invaded by a hostile force, if their freedoms had not been stripped away, then they would not feel the need to fight the Unicorn and OT-AF troops in a bid to win back their freedoms.

What you are asking is for them to lay back and enjoy it since it is going to happen anyway. They are not the meek victims that you expected and it seems they will not take it like sheep.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jekor
    ((OOC: Free Trade was not taken away. There is nothing stopping the clanners & Neutrals from doing their trade in Newland. When I first started with AO, Newland was full of life with all the players just hanging there. Now its just a ghost town. RP or not, I'm ecstatic something was done to possibly shift players back to Newland))
    ((OOC: Laziness is stopping clanners and neutrals from doing trade in Newland. There is no Jobe whompa in Newland and the grid terminal is outside the city. If they had moved these two key transportation abilities, Newland probably would be where the players go, but as it is, clanners will just ask neutrals to come to OA, where neither is shot...instead of everyone going to Borealis.))
    Gee...another expansion that I'm not interested in...maybe it's a hint? O.o

Eeky: Cz how much beer would I have to provide to you, to have you water balloon the people responsible for last patch?

Cz: I would never consider such a horrible proposal! (I'll have my people contact your people.)

Perhaps you miss the point of neutrals wanting a place where all factions can meet... with the ease of travel and infrastructure that Borealis provided. What made it special is what makes it a tempting target for Omni takeover. The entire point is that a place where all sides could meet in relative harmony has been taken away, and the only thing that's going to come of it is even less understanding and empathy for one another, and even more likelihood of factional disputes being resolved with arsenals instead of diplomacy.

((Maybe once Omni-2 is reclaimed we can move out of Borealis.))

Although the situation is serious, this is Newland's golden opportunity to regain its former glory. I myself would like a Wom-pah to Jobe there, a grid terminal inside the city, and maybe a consolidated shop, although I wouldn't want to put any shopkeepers out of business by replacing them with terminals.

Quote Originally Posted by Twistshot
    What you are asking is for them to lay back and enjoy it since it is going to happen anyway. They are not the meek victims that you expected and it seems they will not take it like sheep.
    We are not asking them to take it like sheep. Sheep cannot think, sheep cannot follow logic.

Citizens of Borealis knew from the start they were on land loaned by Omni-Tek. They knew we had important installations in the sector. They don't have to lay back and 'enjoy it' as you say. They can accept the new reality, futilely send a handful of Unicorns to reclaim, or move out to Newland.

Futilely send to reclaim, I say, because it will not improve the situation of Neutrals to kill off our occupation forces. It -may- make OmniTek angry enough however to fortify its position and begin to rescind some of their non-employee privilieges.
    Such as breathing.

Be aware. Our current CEO is a warlord. He -will- employ warlord tactics. And you are just begging him to do so. The only people who lost liberties so far are the clanners. Nothing was done to the local neutral population, until they began gunning down our troops. And then only during riot control.

Accept the New World Order. Accept Omni-Tek, the rightful rulers of Rubi-Ka.

Omni-Tek Protects.
    CybertroniX Watches.

Bor citizens have the right to pvp aswell...if u stay neut from being noob chances are its a lot longer till you find out about pvp even existing. omni ftw
    Wofskeep 220/30/70 Keeper, President of First Order (RK1)
    History: Formed Tuesday August 14, 2001 at 7:00 pm EST.

[Social] Nirvelle: I accidently a whole server

pee vee pee? bah!

Well, at least Omni is finally admitting their not going to rest until they've dragged us all into a unneccessary war to appease their leaderships bloodlust... bravo, well done you. Finally you show some honesty. If only that honesty could be applied to anything else you do beyond that unbridled ambition and need to control everything around you. I wonder what exactly that stems from... generally history has shown us it's either from a sense of inadequecy and/or mental imbalance of some variety.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermiaa
    Well, at least Omni is finally admitting their not going to rest until they've dragged us all into a unneccessary war to appease their leaderships bloodlust... bravo, well done you. Finally you show some honesty. If only that honesty could be applied to anything else you do beyond that unbridled ambition and need to control everything around you. I wonder what exactly that stems from... generally history has shown us it's either from a sense of inadequecy and/or mental imbalance of some variety.
    Again, and again, you misread and misunderstand. You can only see what you wish, and hope others will be as blind.

We have admitted nothing of the sort. I -am- pointing out that a former Unicorn Commander is temporary CEO. I -am- pointing out that you are doing everything in your power to escalate the crisis. I -am- pointing out that if you are gunning for war, you will end up with one.

I cannot understand why you so much want to see your people suffer. You pretend to be better than Omni-Tek in your 'reverence' for life. Yet you are willing to send thousands to their deaths just because you are unfit for corporate life. We do not blame you for your inadequacies or shortcommings. But we will blame those who constantly harass/murder our employees should war be declared.

Omni-Tek did not fire the first bullet. It merely reclaimed its own possession.

As for our 'desire' to control, it is no desire. It is legal reality. Read the fine prints.

Omni-Tek Protects.
    CybertroniX Watches.

With the ICC already authorising the deployment of the Goliath class battle stations in orbit around Rubi-Ka Omni-Tek is increasing its military readiness in order to support their arrival. All departments are authorised to increase defence related spending by up to fifty percent.

oh my god...no...no...this cant be...why the hell would ICC authorize those...

With the ICC already authorising the deployment of the Goliath class battle stations in orbit around Rubi-Ka Omni-Tek is increasing its military readiness in order to support their arrival. All departments are authorised to increase defence related spending by up to fifty percent.
    This can't be good for your precious bottom line.
    Gee...another expansion that I'm not interested in...maybe it's a hint? O.o

Eeky: Cz how much beer would I have to provide to you, to have you water balloon the people responsible for last patch?

Cz: I would never consider such a horrible proposal! (I'll have my people contact your people.)

Quote Originally Posted by LangWiz
    This can't be good for your precious bottom line.
    Forget the bottom line (i am clan btw)

Those things...the power they hold....no...it has to be some kind of mistake...ICC wouldnt...

Smile

has anyone thought that this is leading up to lost eden?
    (sorry if anyone else further up the post has have'nt bothered to read all of them )

((It's been mentioned quite a few times by sill ))
    "How do you prove you exist..?
    Maybe we don't exist..."
    - Vivi FFIX
    FFVIII is extremely underrated. It pwns j00!
    I have a custom title and you don't... oh wait, you do
    I have more posts than Satenia

::::: HugeMap is old, CSPmap is new! (Website) (Download) :::::

((I haven't seen so much OOC posting in an IC thread since the last time Bori was invaded by Omni 2 years ago))

An Omni-AF officer and his thoughts on this sanction.

Aldornaq, you're quite the Author.
    Musashiden
    Field Marshall
    ORBITEK

wtb gms terminal and bank in playershops ;/

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm
    Forget the bottom line (i am clan btw)

Those things...the power they hold....no...it has to be some kind of mistake...ICC wouldnt...
    Please, do not ask us to forget the bottom line.

It is the bottom line that prevents Omni-Tek from committing an insane ammount of resources to reclaiming our world. It is the bottom line that directs us to attempt peace negociations with known terrorists and murderers. It is the bottom line that allows the existance of the Clans. It is the bottom line that defines our actions.

And yes, the Goliath BattleStations are being positioned in orbit as we speak. The power output of one of these babies is enough to power Athens for a week. And we did not request such firepower to be brought into play.

ICC chose to place such weaponry at our disposal to aid in our effort to defend against the aliens, as well as increasing our weapons ordnance allowance and lifting the ban on heavy equipment. Omni-Tek can finally bring his big toys to bear against its ennemies. And of course, by ennemies, we -do- mean the alien menace.

The recovery of the Comm-Array in Borealis is only one of the steps required for us to make good strategic use of the Goliaths. We expect the full cooperation of the Citizenship in our deployment to allow the protective mantle of your corporation to spread to its full extent.

Omni-Tek Protects.
    Omni-Tek Succeeds.
    Omni-Tek is your friend.
    CybertroniX Watches.

Quote Originally Posted by JubileX_Prime
    Please, do not ask us to forget the bottom line.

It is the bottom line that prevents Omni-Tek from committing an insane ammount of resources to reclaiming our world. It is the bottom line that directs us to attempt peace negociations with known terrorists and murderers. It is the bottom line that allows the existance of the Clans. It is the bottom line that defines our actions.

And yes, the Goliath BattleStations are being positioned in orbit as we speak. The power output of one of these babies is enough to power Athens for a week. And we did not request such firepower to be brought into play.

ICC chose to place such weaponry at our disposal to aid in our effort to defend against the aliens, as well as increasing our weapons ordnance allowance and lifting the ban on heavy equipment. Omni-Tek can finally bring his big toys to bear against its ennemies. And of course, by ennemies, we -do- mean the alien menace.

The recovery of the Comm-Array in Borealis is only one of the steps required for us to make good strategic use of the Goliaths. We expect the full cooperation of the Citizenship in our deployment to allow the protective mantle of your corporation to spread to its full extent.
    Actually it is the bottom line, Omni-Prime's bttom line, that you answer to. Mr Ross was the one who championed peacefull negotiations versus military action. And let us not forget that in the previous wars Omni has not been able to crush us at all. And let us not foget that in the first war the clans were nearly upon your doorsteps. All that is needed now is another spark to unite us again as we were then.

As to the orbital weapons platforms. You are mistaken, the Unicorn troops are the ones bringing it in, not ICC. If you expect us to belive that your weapons platform will only be used agains the aliens, then you are the bigger fool for it.

And if the Comm array outside of Bor is your real reason for being there, then perhaps you can explain to me the tactical reasoning for having only one Unicorn trooper guarding it when support is to far away to render him any aid.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Quote Originally Posted by Twistshot
    Actually it is the bottom line, Omni-Prime's bttom line, that you answer to. Mr Ross was the one who championed peacefull negotiations versus military action. And let us not forget that in the previous wars Omni has not been able to crush us at all. And let us not foget that in the first war the clans were nearly upon your doorsteps. All that is needed now is another spark to unite us again as we were then.

As to the orbital weapons platforms. You are mistaken, the Unicorn troops are the ones bringing it in, not ICC. If you expect us to belive that your weapons platform will only be used agains the aliens, then you are the bigger fool for it.

And if the Comm array outside of Bor is your real reason for being there, then perhaps you can explain to me the tactical reasoning for having only one Unicorn trooper guarding it when support is to far away to render him any aid.
    As you seem to follow a pattern of ignoring the truth, I shall enlignthen you.

Quote Originally Posted by Office of Phillip Ross
    ”Your signature Mr Ross?”

Philip Ross paused for a second before turning slowly and returning to the table. He watched as one of the two unicorn commanders sat opposite him slowly slid a data-pad across the table.

He looked down at the pad and sighed, all that was required was his final authorisation code.

“And you are sure there is no other option?” he asked quietly

The Unicorn officers nodded almost in unison.

“No Sir,” said the taller of the two men solemnly

So Unicorn advice is to accept the ICC orbital platforms? We really need outside help against the aliens?”
    Read again. ICC Orbital Platforms

As to the bottom line, I was simply answering your clanner friend. We -are- sticking to it. You are breathing, are you not ?

As to the 'single' Unicorn watching the Array. You really expect to see all of our guards? Perhaps you have heard of this new technology called Beacon Warp. Or that older technology called troop transports like the ones flying overhead? You are not a trained tactician. Leave the thinking to the professionnal soldiers.

Finally, remember that ICC has authorised Omni-Tek to unleash its most potent hardware against the aliens. Such potent hardware will also be forced into action should terrorists target our installations and personnel.
    Think before you speak, clanner. Reclaim may yet malfuntion on you someday.

Omni-Tek Succeeds.
    CybertroniX Watches.
    Last edited by JubileX_Prime; Jun 5th, 2006 at 03:08:21.

Yes, they are built by ICC, shipped by ICC but they were brought in by Unicorn forces, which i belive are part of Omni Tek? After all, it wasnt ICC guards getting Ross to sign for them.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast