Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new vehicles

I want my APC (and motorcycle).

/G13
    pirates. with lasers.
    Are you having an argument on the internet, again?

Gene13 - on a space odyssey since 2001
    XXX - N

Some day your ship will come in, but you will be at the airport.

If you take a look at the vehicles in the game, it's pretty obvious Funcom didn't even finish the ones we do have...

"The Mid" is supposed to be a recon vehicle. It makes you look like some clunky lump of metal. It's icon is actually a side and overhead view of the Kodiak.

"Carrier Craft" used the same icon as the hydro craft, but neither actually look like the icon they have. Not to mention the Carrier Craft never worked properly and caused you to fall into the ground and messed with your view. You also couldn't carry anything with it...

Does anyone actually use the hyrdo vehicles?

What's with all the vehicles I see all over the game that are just part of the scenary? Some of these are pretty cool...why can't we use them?

This is Sci-Fi afterall...vehicles are, you know, pretty important. Heck, vehicles were important during the Industrial Revolution.

Not necesarily vehicles, but how about fixing Battle Suits? Yet another piece of gear that people could potentially use that is busted. Good idea, never fixed. I'd like to see variations on Battle Suits; Light Battle Suits, non-atrox, Heavy Battle Suits, atrox only, custom Battle Suits that do things like increase your runspeed, or increase your hit points. You know, power armor.

Sci-Fi!

No more cloaks! No more swords!
    Clan fixer, Fourth Title

Director of Information
    Analog Myth

Originally posted by Luxxan

No more cloaks! No more swords!

Yeah that's one thing I didn't get. Why is this game set in the future if everyone still uses beams, cloaks, and swords? I want to see more vehicles and some laser guns damn it.

Originally posted by Luxxan
    ...You know, power armor.

Sci-Fi!
    Hrm... you know, powered armor itself could make a cool vehicle. Just some heavily armored human shape with large jets on the back. :P

what about a battle suit type thing that transforms into a vehicle!

GO-BOT STYLE!

Originally posted by Blue Cat

Hrm... you know, powered armor itself could make a cool vehicle. Just some heavily armored human shape with large jets on the back. :P
    That's why I grouped it in with vehicles...Battle Suits (aka power armor) always seemed like a great idea for the game, but they've been busted since day one and were never elaborated on. We're seeing 31 flavors of Tank Armor, how about giving Battle Suits some lovin'?
    Clan fixer, Fourth Title

Director of Information
    Analog Myth

Something like this would be nice for power armor that let's you fly.

http://www.artbyfeng.com/char_29.htm

Oooo...yes that would be good
    Clan fixer, Fourth Title

Director of Information
    Analog Myth

I have a screenshot in-game of a car I saw on a mission in a workshop. Small convertible, most possibly an air or hover vehicle. Looks cool. I would love to have one. Is there anyone I could e-mail who could post the pics for the others to see?
    "This town needs an enema!" The Joker, Jack Nicholson.

" I think I'll perplex him with my slowball" Bugs Bunny

MOTORCYCKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooommmmmmmmm :/

A bump for power armor
    Clan fixer, Fourth Title

Director of Information
    Analog Myth

I want a tank. Mae it be land only, not used in towns. and do some damage to mobs. If it takes a certain amount of damage it blows up. and you need to go get it fixed when you reclaim :P.

SS

*cough* bump *cough*

Power armor please! Make my Battle Suit worth using!
    Clan fixer, Fourth Title

Director of Information
    Analog Myth

/me speeds past, perched atop her shrunken yalm, using it as a hoverboard

/me crashes into the thread, bumping it to the top
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

If u go to the subway entrance in TIR and fly up in the air and fly a little to the north i think, not much, You will see 2 vehicles there. one that looks like an ol' chevy or something and another car like thing . Oh, Theres also a TAXI upp in the air at the Tir grid area. Now. The models are already there. Let us use them .

I can be a cabby. "Onni-ent?, hell no, but i can drop you of in perpetual wastelands." ;D
    Alvador Proud member of [url=http://www.nanoclan.com]Storm

Animal Handling!??

What about that. Only Certain creatures that could be tameable for use anywhere. And certain ones that would not be that you could still tame anyway in an emergency or something.... Adv should have a Charm Monster Mobs Nano Line.... like Crats can do....
    Last edited by LatinTek; Sep 18th, 2002 at 20:36:03.

Talking Tihi, What about....

What about some all normal Bikecycles? would rock, more stamina and strength u have, faster u go ^^
    that would be a good idea imo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12