Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carbonrich rock

I picked up a ql200 rock from a medusa, the only one i've ever seen...and i've killed legions of medusa
    Fleh the man-eating lvl 171 sabretooth...oh no wait, that would be PvP wouldn't it...nm then

carbonrich rock loc

Well, i got 1 rock low QL from a friend that got it from a low lvl mob in a mission,

it seems there is no praticular mob that drops it all the time,
    since i heard people got the rock from a large number of mob types (even 1 from beetle).

if the rocks are that rare, i don't think its economic to buy those 300k+ credits tools for 1-4 nanos u make from it. for the same price you can buy the nanos..

unless there is some "secret" on how to find rocks that most of us don't know of.

I have a QL210 Rock

If anyone wants to buy it
    RK1

I got a ql223 rock give a tell to Jiggamonkey on RK1 and i'll talk to you about prices
    Rookie Jiggamonkey - 162 Soldier
    Proud member of the MoK
    Proudly Canadian... the land of beer hockey and beavers

I am told that the rhino doc drops 2 carb rocks.
    good luck, he hits for 1000-3000 twice a second...

Arrow

The only one carbonish rock I found is a QL 45 one (useless for me now), looted on a mob near NW Caves in Lush Fields (if my memory is good).

Smile

i found 1 [ql52] on a mission in varmint woods ...

I keep getting QL170+ rocks as loot.... I have somewhere between 3 and 7 at the moment and no use for them.... if someone is interested in purchasing the lot of them off of me, give me a tell in game /tell eleetist

I've been hanging onto them in case one of my friends found an instruction disc he badly wanted. Well... let me know how much they are worth to you. I don't have an asking price as they are not a regularly traded commodity. If it seems fair though you can have all I have or how ever many you need!

Thanks
    Eleetist

Talking What about the mooooooney?

What on Rubi-Ka are these things worth, anyway?
    Of course I understand that it depends on QL, but say... a QL 91 piece?

- Daimonon

That depends. Lets say someone has an inscruction disk for an agent root nano. Not worth much.

the other person has an inscruction disc for nullity sphere.

Hmmmm.... everything they have a more? If you acquire it, they will come...

I have a QL 24 carbonrich rock I found in a mission chest. It was a level 40 or so mission. I never found a buyer for it, so it must be too low level to be useful.

Re: Buying rocks

Originally posted by mourning_zero
    Don't buy Q200 rocks, as no one has the skill or the tools to process them. Many of the tools to process the rocks are required to be 25-50% above the Qlvl of the rock itself. Good luck finding a Q300 Isotope seperator!
    actually, its 25-50% -of- , not above.. so ql220 rocks can be processed with ql 55 and 110 tools.. provided u have the reqs to do so.
    ~Alay

I found 2 Carbonrich rock (1 QL67, 1 QL43) in mobs at NW mines and i would like to know how much money i can get from it if i sell it ?

Adv L78

Talking Carbon Rich Rock Magnet

I have around 30 assorted QL's of CR Rock and all ql 200 tools also yu can process the QL 200+ stuff with ql 195+ tools just need around 1000 mech eng + elec Eng skills, i can make ql 85ish so far and im lvl 105 MP on RK 2 if yu need rock send Junkbot a tell and for a moderate fee of all your money i will turn yur rare instruction disc into reality

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12