Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carbonrich rock

Carbonrich rock

I have yet to see one.
    Where can i get them besides the shopping channel.

25 hits and no replies ?
    ill come back again in another hour,bet it gets another 25 hits with no replies :/

rocks

Somebody gave me one that he said he got off of a Medusa. Other than that, Im still looking too. That one was too high ql for me to use it yet but I'm saving it.

im a lvl 70 engie went from lvl 1 to 70 in about 8 days
    90% of that from solo hunting
    with all the mobs ive killed you would think i would of at least seen 1

Firstly, Carbonrich Rock/Ore is *very* rare, far too rare to make the creation of nanocrystals viable as yet. FC are supposedly addressing this somehow, but with no ETA.

So, rumours I have heard on places to look:

Mutants in Mutant Domain
    Minimammoth Calves in Galway County
    Medusas (Not sure where these are...I'm only lv38. Southern Artery Valley?)

The stuff does turn up, but it's finding a useful QL that's the trouble.
    Vrischika
    Head Seer
    The Honored Maidens

scratch the mutants in mutant domain, ive probably killed 500,000 mutants

Found one in a chest in a mission recently... QL21, so I don't think it can be any useful.

I've got a carbon rich rock in my inventory, not sure where I got it or what it's for.

its used to make the new nano formulas
    after a certain point you cant get nanos in stores
    you have to get them in other ways
    1)missions
    2)creating em
    or 3) buy them off others who got them doing the 1st 2
    MP lvl 139 Mysticknight

I bought a ql 200 one the other day. I didn't ask where she looted it from. I assume a cyborg since she was only a lvl 71 soldier. THe only place I know that low lvls get ql 200 loot is from cyborgs.

Buying rocks

Don't buy Q200 rocks, as no one has the skill or the tools to process them. Many of the tools to process the rocks are required to be 25-50% above the Qlvl of the rock itself. Good luck finding a Q300 Isotope seperator!

You want to find the rock closest but not below the qlvl of the nano you are building.

Vrischika, Medusa' are in Eastern Foul Plains. You cannot get there without the ability to fly or run VERY fast

Ql 150-200 Mobs
    Variety is the ****E of life!

Yea Meds drop rocks...found three ql 170+ rocks already but they dont drop very often maybe 1 out of 100 meds will drop it.

swick out
    -If u have fun its a good day...erm um night, oh whatever u know what I mean!

-Any moron with a pack of matches can start a fire. Raining down sulfur takes a huge level of endurance. Mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, next to soccer.- Dogma

-It hurts doesn't it? Your hopes dashed, your dreams down the toilet. And your fate is sitting right besides you. - Rounders

-Swicky is trying having fun -

-Master Rock Collector-

-Proud Member of Ecodisaster-

Talking

mourning_zero

Do your home work next time and stop scare ppl
    Tools can be from 50%to25% of Rock

Or have they changed it on test server?
    Cyrus "Makarov" Scola (so called creator of never released Kamikazebots)

Kids= 30sec pleasure +18years of suffering.
    Al Bundy

BY WAFFEN:
    The entire free-trade community from North, Central and South America, along with the EU and the rest of Europe, Russia, the former Soviet States, India, Communist China and the rest of Asia along with industrialized Africa (mainly S. Africa) all know what slag is, and use that term regularly.
    So just what culture is being offended by the term "slag"?

No no Mourning_zero...Makarov is correct; you should be able to process and make QL200 Nanos with QL100 set of tools. I'm not sure if they exist at exactly that QL, but the QL125 set would be all you'll ever need. It's the skill that's tricky.

Having looked at the skills involved, I'd suggest a partnership:

Have a NT, or MP make the instruction disk part, (NP, CL) and a Engineer or Trader make the crystal itself (ME, EE, QFT). It's still a long and dedicated path for both, but this is easier than trying to keep all five skills going.

On that note, does anyone know the skills required to carry out the last step, P.P.P.E + Prepared Program Crystal? The book doesn't say for that one.
    Vrischika
    Head Seer
    The Honored Maidens

Hey i dont need any help iam one man Workshop
    Well as long it comes to make <q125 crystals
    Btw right now you dont need to buy any tools which are higher that q110 because best Nano *IZ last word* are q21X and whit q110 tools you can do q220 Crystals.

PS: rp ON I want to say to all engineers that me and mine partner have nothing to whit OT whitdraw of Kamikaze bots from Rubi-Ka market for another month or two.
    Our prototype bots worked as they should and our design was flawless. It is fault of one of OT data storage memory banks which must have a virus in it . And that why it have corrupted our reports and creation guide of Kamikaze bots.
    But dont worry, you will se kamikaze bots in production very soon. I will personaly have a meeting whit Chief of Info storage dep. And i will make sure so that such things wont happen again.

Cyrus 'Makarov' Scola
    Cyrus "Makarov" Scola (so called creator of never released Kamikazebots)

Kids= 30sec pleasure +18years of suffering.
    Al Bundy

BY WAFFEN:
    The entire free-trade community from North, Central and South America, along with the EU and the rest of Europe, Russia, the former Soviet States, India, Communist China and the rest of Asia along with industrialized Africa (mainly S. Africa) all know what slag is, and use that term regularly.
    So just what culture is being offended by the term "slag"?

Carbonrich rock droppings anyone?

There is theese panters in Varmint Woods, they drop
    carbonrich rock. The sabretooth, if my memory serves
    me correct.

Proffesor Van Horn the mega tough named mob in Newland Desert in the Rhino Man Valley drops 2 count hem 2 ql 202 Carbon Rich Rocks.

Asterz the Carbon Rock Addict

i just need 1 for a QL 50 instruction disk :/
    MP lvl 139 Mysticknight

I have the tools to do QL200+ rocks. And were they expensive. I thought they were only around 100k and bought them. What a shock when I looked at my cash and realized I spent 2-3 million on tools. Darn ... their went my Yalmaha. Haven't got the skill to do QL200 rocks but I'm getting thier.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast