Thread: Dust Brigade and Omni Pol at Lush Hills

Dust Brigade and Omni Pol at Lush Hills

I hear (from Ragnar's website) that an invesitagtion by Omni Pol into the permadeath was interupted by the Dust Brigade. Anyone around when this happened? (Ill always kick myself that I could've been playing but wasn't)

As someone who does almost nothing but hunt impossibly hard critters in the wild, I always seem to be in the wrong area when the cool stuff is happening. I practically live in the Valley and havent seen anything interesting their other than brain dog sex (ewww).

No insight on the omni Pol investigation, but ill keep my eyes open.
    Travesty
    martial arts has-been
    freedom fighter
    teen idol

"Dont hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because Im sleeping with your girlfriend."

Biggest news

I think the biggest part of all this that didn't get too much high profile discussion is that they finally got a body of one of the Dusters.

Both Omni-Pol and the Council security forces have been wondering how the DB has been able to bypass the happy gas.

With a complete 'specimen' in hand I'm sure we're going to be treated to a bit of information.

Other information should now be at hand as well. For example:

His boots and the creases of his uniform should surely contain mineralogical clues at to his recent whereabouts.

His lungs and blood chemistry should contain information regarding the atmosphere he spends the majority of his time in.

His hair and fingernails should contain clues as to the composition of his diet.

A lot of this information should be key to piecing together the puzzle of where they hang out and how they sustain themselves outside the borders of Rubi'Kaan society.

Unfortunately, I don't exactly have faith in Omni-Med and the ATU's fact reporting ability. Considering their deduction on the cyborg threats, I would expect to hear quite a bit of anti-CoT propaganda spontaneously leap out of this one Duster's NCU. It is in the best interest of Omni-Tek to ouster the CoT, and I'm sure they're aware of the internal bickering the clans are currently experiencing. Giving the CoA advocates and fence-sitters any scrap of "evidence" of DB/CoT association is just another nail in the coffin of the Tir Accord.
    Clan fixer, Fourth Title

Director of Information
    Analog Myth

Indeed, we should be very vigilant of a con job here.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.