Thread: Organization Questions

Organization Questions

Hi all,

I am a general in a departmental organization and have a few questions/issues..

1. There seems to be an extreme lack of information on Organizations either in game or on the website, other than a list of commands..

2. What happened to the organization banks?

3. I heard some talk of a "Guild hall"? Some place for the guild to hang out, a house, or something, is this available yet?

4. Guild MOTD?

Thanks in advance for your help..

- General Nandaker "The Grafters" RK2

1. Type /org help in game. A window with a commands list and explanation of them will come up.

2. A few things happened with the banks over time. The most recent was an exploit that allowed people to duplicate unlimited credits through their org banks.

3. "Guild halls" are not available yet. Many guilds use a city backyard or a fairly accessible outpost as their guild halls.

4. There is no guild MOTD feature at this time; I have not heard that Funcom plans to implement one.

Hope that helps
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.