Thread: Voiceactors wanted!

Voiceactors wanted!

Copying the thread from the Assembly forum:

I'm making a little podcast set in the Anarchy Online universe that's supposed to be funny. I need more people to do the different characters' voices so naturally I'm asking you RPers first.

If there's anyone here who has a half-decent mic, knows how to record and would like to have his/her own character in this show (if I ever get it done) please drop me a few lines and I'll give you a test-read. Please bear in mind that I haven't spent very much time on it yet, and this is the first time I try something like this, but I have worked with tracking (music/sound production) for 8 years.

Also, this show will be 18+ due to poorly written, highly offensive and x-rated content, so like if you're under 16, you probably shouldn't be listening let alone play a part, sorry!

Here's the script so far (I've only written on it for an hour, more is coming soon) and some characters. And here's a little site I threw together yesterday. I'm hoping to get more AO players involved by posting this, Fili and Tussa have already got parts, and a few from Assembly seem interested. I still need about five-six more people. Last but not least, this is only a half-serious project, so no bull**** deadlines or whatever. The goal is to finish the pilot, and if people like it do at least one more.

Da Juju ( and the player behing da juju) is in.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

hmmm..

Sounds like fun! count me in! I'm contactable as "Vaja" ingame.

And if you need to hear my voice beforehand, just tune in to my weekly radiobroadcast on www.societyofsound.org

~waves~