Thread: Anarchy Online Bulletin Board > Community > Rubi-Ka 2 Organisations > Last Hope state

Anarchy Online Bulletin Board > Community > Rubi-Ka 2 Organisations > Last Hope state

Just a link here since nobody actually reads that board.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=44628

Red face HEHE

Got work O

I use to leave before they kick me but still its nice getting thrown out.

Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.
    - Homer J Simpson

Homer: Okay, brain. You don't like me, and I don't like you, but let's get through this thing and then
    I can continue killing you with beer.
    Homer's Brain: It's a deal!

they wanted to kick me out but their president Calox wasnt online, so they couldnt get me out ROFL
    so i just /org leave and left that boring guild =)
    Paz "Oisis" Cavasos
    [Oisis Warehouse on Rimor]
    Proud owner of a useless Omni-Tek Gunship

If you expect me to flame you ... you are awfully wrong thats way below me.

But i just wan´t to spend my 2 cents.

1. None of us forced you to stay, so when you was thinking that LH is the boring nr. 1 on RK2 - why did you stay that long?
    2. We where several times involved in killing the Tarasque and many other NPC´s - you would know this if you had noticed the Org-channel.
    3. Giving some items to Org-members is nice but it isn´t enough for beeing a community-member.
    4. Even when Cal where on at that time, we wheren´t to go like: /org kick Oisis without a single word.
    5. When you really think the thread on RK2 Organisations was meant to start a flame against you - again wrong, it´s just what it is.

I could go on, but i sense i start to rant ... so i better stop here

So go on and tell/post whatever you wish and be happy, but don´t expect me to respond again - i better save my breath for more usefull stuff.
    Malcolm "Rayvenous" Branscomb

1. None of us forced you to stay, so when you was thinking that LH is the boring nr. 1 on RK2 - why did you stay that long?
    Because i thought maybe, things woulf change but nope, no guild storyline, no meetings, no nothing exept BS missions =)

2. We where several times involved in killing the Tarasque and many other NPC´s - you would know this if you had noticed the Org-channel.
    ROFL ! in months u tried to kill Tarasque once =)
    im glad i could manage getting Dragon Body Armor + Coat myself or i should have waited years with ur guild =)

3. Giving some items to Org-members is nice but it isn´t enough for beeing a community-member.
    oh im not nice on boards with Elbo and Ease ur good friends ? well do u want me to tell names of people Broken talked **** on guild chat ? =)

4. Even when Cal where on at that time, we wheren´t to go like: /org kick Oisis without a single word.
    but u flamed me and called me names as soon as i asked why u were kicking me =)

5. When you really think the thread on RK2 Organisations was meant to start a flame against you - again wrong, it´s just what it is.
    yes its obvious =)

The Evil ~O~
    Last edited by Mintfloss; Aug 14th, 2002 at 23:58:11.
    Paz "Oisis" Cavasos

1st, sorry it went that way.
    im not quite sure what that was all about (and im probably to drunk now to read it all). all i can say some of LH complained that you just sometimes show in chat to ask for help to kill uniques. we asked you to team several times (yes thats what we do most times, missions,missions.. because camping sucks more)

"ROFL ! in months u tried to kill Tarasque once =)
    im glad i could manage getting Dragon Body Armor + Coat myself or i should have waited years with ur guild =)"

well sorry to hear that were no big help with getting rare stuff, but after months you should have figured that were not really after it. and for tarasque, were small exclusive org of maybe 8+ high lvls. if 6 of us are on at same time its a lot. the few tarasque attempts i or others did was always with tc or others and its not easy to get teams together for camelot at omni side (imho).

and flaming brokencog ? what is that about now ?
    leave it like it is now dont make it worse

good luck for the future

(going back to my beer now ,good night ;/ )

Talking

that bear goes on me cal
    Rawkster - 200 Agent
    Thorian - 200 Trader

Cz or Cosmik. please move all the replies here to the thread on RK2 orgs as this was ment to be a link thread only so more people would see it. Lock it as well if you can :-)

Originally posted by Calox
    all i can say some of LH complained that you just sometimes show in chat to ask for help to kill uniques.
    doh i asked help only for killing Prof Van Horn and i didnt even get the vest from it, had to buy it =)
    and i helped u too to kill that bot in Mort
    and we helped eachother to kill Fredericksson
    i mean thats a guild is suppose to do LOL

so dont lie by saying i asked u to kill uniques, i ask u for 1 unique ROFL , i dont need help for others

Good luck to "Last Hope" for the futur
    Paz "Oisis" Cavasos

Exclamation Your are right

I agree with Sky on this.