Thread: More info on the booster?

More info on the booster?

Ok, so far all I know is that some graphics will be updated and the new land control feature will be slipped in. A few other things that are on my mind....

The graphics updating. Is it going to be enough of a change to bring up system requirements? I'm pretty sure that since it's not an expansion we're getting, then it probably isn't, but an offical statement (or even input from players) would ease my mind.

The new land control feature. Will this function on a level like RVR in Dark Age of Camelot? For those who don't know, Dark Age of Camelot has three realms to choose and make a toon in. Each realm is allowed to attack another relm. More on this at www.darkageofcamelot.com, or camelotvault.ign.com for the real info. My question, is how will we be defending our controled area? Will we recieve some special defenses? What will be the purpose of doing this? basicly A nice big overview on the feature would be wonderful. How we bring others down, is also a wonder for me.

Are these the only two things we will be getting with this booster? Perhaps there will be some fixes?

The price range is also a concern. Any idea on the cost yet?

Anyone else have questions, comments, or answers on the booster, feel free to post here. Everyone else, go bother Cosmik.
    Implament Improved Jumping Nanos for the MAs!

Lightbulb hmmm

from what i interpreted i think land control is with the guilds... so pretty much u have to defend the guild area with your guild... concept sounds interesting but if this is even true we will have to wait and see how it turns out
    Last edited by Cyberraider; Aug 15th, 2002 at 05:35:52.

its $19.95 according to EB Games.com

Go see for yourself