Thread: omfg

omfg

my ****ing god. learn to fix something please!

i am getting disconnected like crazy, huge lag spikes, CHAT server dropping out..

its bad enough we have to fight against your poor programming with mobs shooting through walls, teleporting at their own will, causing a whole mission to aggro, getting insane lag spikes (which leaves me unable to nuke or calm), boss monster still having aggro when you go down a floor...

its getting really pathetic. and there isnt even a patch in the near future.

Yep - no discoes yet. But lagging. Taking up to 5 seconds just to sit down. Confirmation required that this is an issue please.

btw, this is RK2. Don't know about RK1 or RK3.

Creala.

Anarchy is broken
    Corine "Lifedelite" Harrist - 198 clan doc - Rimor - President of EcoDisaster <---- semi-retired
    Angel "Speeddragon" Dust - 74 clan Fix - Rimor - EcoDisaster <---- semi-fanatic
    Fighter "Reflekt" Gunz - 169 clan Sol - Rimor - EcoDisaster <---- I like Guns! equipment

Talking

Glad to see Test servers get some use

Exclamation TIR Grid Vicinity Chat in SFH !??!?!

LOL AND LOL I logged in after fix, and crashed when trying to enter TIR grid. Once I relogged I found that I had the vicinity chat and shouts from TIR grid even when I was in Morts and Southern Foul hills !?!?!!?

->X<- Proud Advisor of Genesis->X<-
    220/23 Soldier Xscape ->X<- Xscapee Agent 220/22
    Xxdevisxx Engineer 216/15

AO satisfaction level :[████] Content :[]: Discontent

<sarcasm>
    hehe so you can be in mort killin mobs (not that I ever would be but hey you never know) and people will still ask you for buffs w00t!!
    </sarcasm>
    Devis 194 Agent Retired
    Xxdevisxx 200 Engi
    ----------------
    VASHBot A simple and secure guild/raid bot for AO
    VASHBot Forums

For only $15.00 Us you can buy a "Speed pack" You know it card games when you want to power up the speed...you by a "speed pack"

Now we plan on optimizing the code in a "Expansion" in 6 Months, but in the mean time the "speed pack" tm will really add to your enjoyment of the game.

Originally posted by Darkbrood
    For only $15.00 Us you can buy a "Speed pack" You know it card games when you want to power up the speed...you by a "speed pack"

Now we plan on optimizing the code in a "Expansion" in 6 Months, but in the mean time the "speed pack" tm will really add to your enjoyment of the game.
    /me drools and forks over the 15$ for the new speed patch before suffering from withdrawels.
    Devis 194 Agent Retired
    Xxdevisxx 200 Engi
    ----------------
    VASHBot A simple and secure guild/raid bot for AO
    VASHBot Forums

Lightbulb conenctions

Perhaps a get a new isp patch helps too.. seems alot of servers were down lately and none of them seemed to be funcoms.. perhaps you should ckeck with your isp to see about your stabilty too just in case its not all FC's fault.. last week I couldnt get connected for 2 days because some chicago server was out.. I dont live anywhere near chicago

Angry Lag..

I live in Norway myself and i personally think its got something to do with the overseas lines from here.

I also play Daoc on an American server and the lag is just as bad there as on AO.

I have no problems with lag from anywhere within Norways.

So it has probably nothing to do with Funcom so u can stop your whine's, flames whatever

i'm playing occasionally on each server and its equally horrible on all of them. Good thing i saw this cause i was about to call up myISP to complain thinking it was their fault. Not so it seems.,
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

Try opening a DOS window and perform a traceroute to anarchy-online.com? Should give an idea about where the bad routers/linkups are.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Wink

Too easy to jump FC just because you get disconnected alot. I did a traceroute when this started happening sometime. FC support was helping me alot with this, checking all their lines going towards Norway. I found out my ISP had a weakness to the US not able to keep it steady. They re routed it all via another country and the problem went away.

Telenor (big norvegian ISP) are having major problems with some router, causing trans-atlantic traffic to severely slow down.

the telenor router problem seems to be fixed. I did several traceroutes and all is looking ok now.

Well since this last patch, I keep crashing near tir grid. Never fails. Hey dudes, get ready for the booster pack, boosting up lag for all of Rubi-ka. And the great thing is you get to pay for it.

Well, I'll be darned..it's fixed. Who would've thought Telenor could manage to fix this thing is just 3 days..certainly not me.

lol OddLogic, i was expecting to live with this crap till i got bluecom, which is about 3 weeks from now :\

oh well glad all is ok for the telenor users now