Thread: What were those "teaser" pictures?

What were those "teaser" pictures?

So after this Booster Pack news, i'm still left wondering what the "teaser" screenies were for that were released the week before...

http://www.ao-basher.com/0808screens.php
    Last edited by Specialone; Aug 14th, 2002 at 18:50:16.
    Auri Sacra Fames!

Specialone Clan Fixer RK-2
    Spatialone Clan Bureaucrat RK-2

aww cool

last time I saw teaser pictures it meant new dungeons

In particular I remember the teaser picture for Morgan Lefaye

Looked like the Council of Truth and Omni Admin buildings to me. I know they planned on making these open to the public a long time ago. The recent guild leader meetings inside of them makes me think they're finally going to do it.
    Clan fixer, Fourth Title

Director of Information
    Analog Myth

The monster thing is from the expansion, the grey uniform looks like its the Unicorn Company uniform (has unicorn on it) have no idea what the other suit could be.

The 'other suit' does look like it could allow a character to operate underwater. The lights and sturdy construction help increase survivability in a liquid media where light isn't always plentiful.

Just a thought, as a short anim also suggested as a teaser does describe an eel-like creature's movements, which should also be under water. Unless it's an air-eel.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Originally posted by Kzak
    The 'other suit' does look like it could allow a character to operate underwater. The lights and sturdy construction help increase survivability in a liquid media where light isn't always plentiful.

or in mines=)

doc tank armor? maybe?
    ..ANARCHY ONLINE..
    ALIENZQUEST
    Storm

Post names

I don't know how much it helps but they called the one with the unicorn on it "Hooded Figure" and the other one "Armoured Worker"
    ArchPriest Katelin 'Lunayu' Saar - Former President of the Guild of Meta-Physics
    Former Council Member of the Council of Truth

House Demonslap
    A little Anger never hurt Nobody...

"It's called an Anger Manifestation not a Love Manifestation!"
    "And how does that make you feel?"

hit

I beleive the beige suit is probably the lastest mockup of the agents Stealth Suit.

I forget where i saw the artists original mockup of the stealth suit, but it sure does look very similar to that screenshot.
    Hangtown
    -I can't find my pants
    -The Slowest MA in Tir
    -Wise Sage to All Noobs
    -Soothsayer to the Incompetent
    -All Around Nice Guy
    -Killing Guards Is Good For the Soul!
    -Like Whoa!

Originally posted by Kenlon
    Level limits make baby Jesus cry.