Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need to level.

Need to level.

Ok, I got tons of work, and I can barely log in to get half of level if even. I get home and wife is pissed off cuz I spent too much time at work and makes me watch movies with her.

Anyways, here is the deal,
    I log my 93 trader, the people that wish to help me level team with me, we get to mission, clear entrance, I sit and get xp as you clear the whole mission. I come every now and then to check on my xp and I level nice and easy. For those who can do this for me, I will pay very, very, very well. You gain xp and credits...

send tell,
    legi

erm....

get new wife...

hehe.

j/k

i've had too many players do this to me already.. WITHOUT paying me for it

The people in this game never cease to amaze me...
    You're actually paying people to play a game for you that you're already paying for IRL?

What's the point?

Really...
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

ya thats sad, yor solution is simple. either buy your wife an account to play with you or cancel your account or only play weekends.

If you're a lvl 93 Trader you should just mezz your wife, traders can mezz you know.

PS: Make sure you don't attack her, because then you will break the mezz........:P
    I AM Kantarell I AM Mbutu
    Techno-Wizard is the most fun to play!

There's one thing I don't get.... why on earth would you want to level that way ?

Originally posted by Mbutu
    If you're a lvl 93 Trader you should just mezz your wife, traders can mezz you know.

PS: Make sure you don't attack her, because then you will break the mezz........:P
    ROFLMAO hhahahahahahahhahahahhaaaaa

/me cant stop laughing

Originally posted by reality
    There's one thing I don't get.... why on earth would you want to level that way ?
    Exactly, what would be the point? It would be like making the game play itself, and youre not even watching.

If you are so obsessed with reaching level 200, you are obviously under the impression that AO is work, and not a game.

Either accept that you cant powerlevel so much, or cancel your account. You should be glad you have better things to do than AO in the first place

Originally posted by Mbutu

Hmmm....I tried this....seems my GF has 1000 or higher Nano resist...she turned around and hit me for 4k worth of "You're not gettin any tonight" damage
    Princess"Lashleigh" Tabledancer - Unit member of Nirvana

Yes, I had my own fan club. Behold the power of spam....

What a loser. You might as well go buy an account on ebay.
    ~Streaz~
    "Self Proclaimed Fixer God since Jan 2002"

Note: This account was stolen from me by someone I thought I could trust. I didn't realize what was going on untill someone from my guild contacted me and let me know what was happening. Funcom was gracious enough to give the account back to me, the original owner, but the account is deactivated for the time being and my main concern was just getting it out of the hands of an unsavory character. Sorry for the drama.

-Streaz

Originally posted by Revolutionary

Hmmm....I tried this....seems my GF has 1000 or higher Nano resist...she turned around and hit me for 4k worth of "You're not gettin any tonight" damage

Damn nano resist......................... lol
    I AM Kantarell I AM Mbutu
    Techno-Wizard is the most fun to play!

Originally posted by streaz18
    What a loser. You might as well go buy an account on ebay.
    huh?? he pays in game credits for a server. How is this different from getting someone to combine your implants for you or hack your armour or build a nano crystal??

He's playing the game great IMO. He gets the creds and actually uses em to increase his power whats wrong with that??
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

Re: Need to level.

Originally posted by Legi
    Ok, I got tons of work, and I can barely log in to get half of level if even. I get home and wife is pissed off cuz I spent too much time at work and makes me watch movies with her.

Anyways, here is the deal,
    I log my 93 trader, the people that wish to help me level team with me, we get to mission, clear entrance, I sit and get xp as you clear the whole mission. I come every now and then to check on my xp and I level nice and easy. For those who can do this for me, I will pay very, very, very well. You gain xp and credits...

send tell,
    legi
    Lazy leech using others to do his work

Experience, you aint experiencing anything. Id kick you from my group faster then a Veteran Doctor can debuff a newbie advy

Originally posted by calvara
    i've had too many players do this to me already.. WITHOUT paying me for it
    Oh yeah...
    I so hate it when people go afk in the beginning of the mission just to get back on when were about done with the boss.

Would you think <ask a rm enforcer nicely to talk some sense into the fokkin leech> + <have a good laugh> + <kick from team> would be appropriate?
    Cudus :: eqp

PvP....It's not just a job, it's an adventure!

Originally posted by Cudus

Oh yeah...
    I so hate it when people go afk in the beginning of the mission just to get back on when were about done with the boss.

Would you think <ask a rm enforcer nicely to talk some sense into the fokkin leech> + <have a good laugh> + <kick from team> would be appropriate?
    I think I'd laugh heartily at that, yes.

All of U flamers just shut ur friggen pie holes. There have been a ton of people who have done this before him and there is nothing wrong with paying for a service to get XP. If he doesnt have the time to level up and whould rather spend his time RPing or PvP ing instead of trying to level and has the money, all the power to him. Go try and Flame Slaggie and see how fast everyone thats met him will hand ur ass to ya.
    My Uber L33t Setup Includes:

Blazindro Clan 125 NT

I dont think there is anything wrong with this. Some of us do not enjoy killing the same mob over and over again for 6+ missions just to get a level solo. And while teaming with buddies can be fun once in a while, every night doing the same team mission trying to get the same loot that NEVER drops just isnt fun.

What is fun? Using IPs...is fun. That's all I enjoy doing in this game. I could care less about PvP or how high my damage is. I want character evolution, I want to spec. Perhaps he doesnt want to get too far behind his friends during the week, or maybe he is like me and doesnt care about the game and is just waiting for a game that doesnt crash every 2 seconds. Mmmkay.

LET PEOPLE BE HOW THEY WANT TO BE. PLAY HOW THEY WANT TO PLAY. AND LIVE HOW THEY WANT TO LIVE.

It is not your place to tell him otherwise.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast