Thread: my unlucky day!

Angry my unlucky day!

how to lose an interesting nano GAmkI/money/time?

simple it just happened to me today, i bought this nano yesterday and after the down for server patch i begin to play and give the nano to a friend for transfer.trade ok.

but 15 sec after server crash on rk2 dimension

when we log after crash nano isnt in our inventories, try to zone nothing

/petition 2 arks come listen to us and i fight for that problem up to a GM (i dont wanna blame this team they do great job)

after a fair discussion on reimbursement of loss of items here is what he says to me : FC only reimburse loss of yalmahas(hum 5M)
    and my nano that costs me price of many yalms no way tools are not ready (they re ready for money exploiters)

and now...i have to buy one again thats my unlucky day.

now my thought: it s a shame FC when the cause of the problem is a SERVER crash to not return items lost (not lockpick or kits) but rare or expensive items

Sad to hear this, really sucks

reason they return yalmas are cuz they are NoDrop, so not possible to trade or anything, they can just check last backup of character or something and see if you had one then.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

yes its sad and it could happen again untill support service got their new trace and return tools. (that was my first problem in 10months playing this game)

and yes they could check logs but for one item its a waste of ressource and time for them and to avoid abuses they decide to not do this.

tx anyway for your support azzazzimon
    Motivve/Kastet/Kastor Test server regular chars Adv212/MA205/Shad190

reason they return yalmas are cuz they are NoDrop, so not possible to trade or anything, they can just check last backup of character or something and see if you had one then.
    Hmm, theoretically they can in other words reimburse any nodrop item then (MKII, reflect bracers and so on), but guessing FC is too lazy to replace other items beside the yalm...
    * July 9, 2001 :: + July 29, 2004

Read between the lines

FC has said they are tracking people's money, and hunting down exploiters. There have been reported roll backs in characters. They have said they can track yalms On a database level the only difference between a yalm and a lockpick are fields. This said, scanning the logs and databases require the corrct tools. I feel the reason why this latest patch is taking so long is that they are working on the tools to replace lost items. I don't think I could be an ARK for very long having to tell people that they have lost stuff and hard work.

I would rather they solve this than fix pet pathing. (and that says alot)

Ani
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

Originally posted by Angeleye

Hmm, theoretically they can in other words reimburse any nodrop item then (MKII, reflect bracers and so on), but guessing FC is too lazy to replace other items beside the yalm...
    I think they return NoDrops usually...don't take my word for it tho.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.